Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

Unvote Dan

Vote BG

He seems to be pushing the agenda of not having a conversion harder than Pac is pushing the agenda of having a conversion and it seems unbalanced.

My favorites for lynch, BG, Pac, SMC in that order.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'm taking my girlfriend out for her birthday today, so I'm not really going to be around. Not really seeing much yet anyway. I'll check back in later tonight

He just wanted to brag about his great new girlfriend. :P Trust me.. I had to hear about it on the phone too! (granted I did ask him how it was going with the new lady)

So happy!

:D

I'm taking Ape's warning very seriously, and so making sure I play by all of the rules.

BG FTMFW

So I got killed for playing crazy. Now I don't post and I'm scummy. Damn I can't win for trying. In all seriousness though come Monday or Tuesday I'll be back in full swing.

Welcome to JN

Depends on the context...

BIF = Before I forget, Boobs In the Face, Butt in Front or Bi Female

Some others that are a little too sick to post in the Mafia game thread...I'm sure the Ape has a rule against it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BIF

Boobs In the Face? Bi Female?

You're a worthy holder of the 8 ball.

:) Vic 's the boner guy not me

Smash, its not the easiest conversation to have, as it can be quite embarrassing. But you should really consult with your local physician about ED. There are some really great advances in medicine these days that could potentially help you out.

Dont worry big guy, your not the only one. 1 in 4 males suffer from some form of ED.

The more I think about it the more convinced I am this whole conversion theory is way off. In order to stick true to the source material, the way the Ape would have had to do that would give way too much of an advantage to those who had watched the show and would also venture into the territory of major spoilers. I just can't see him doing that at all. The cult thing is a little more likely I suppose since he could avoid those situations in that case, but given the timing of when from the show this is supposed to be based on I'm not sure it necessarily fits in. I'm not sure what to think of the fact that Pac seems to be selling these ideas so hard, particularly with nothing at all to even base that on, other than some random stuff from the show, which there's so many different characters and angles to play that I think it would be impossible to have any great idea of the setup just based on that without any more info to work off of.

I have not seen the show. At all. And yet Pac could be right with this deal with those cyclon things not knowing they are cyclons. It would be a cool twist to the conversion deal. I'm sure either way we will find out soon enough.

So I got killed for playing crazy. Now I don't post and I'm scummy. Damn I can't win for trying. In all seriousness though come Monday or Tuesday I'll be back in full swing.

Welcome to mafia.

Unvote Dan

Vote BG

He seems to be pushing the agenda of not having a conversion harder than Pac is pushing the agenda of having a conversion and it seems unbalanced.

My favorites for lynch, BG, Pac, SMC in that order.

Is this serious? Have you actually bothered to read the discussion on the topic at all? I have no agenda to push and if there is conversions, we're bound to find out soon enough, so what possible purpose would supposedly trying to convince people they didn't exist do exactly? Or do you think it makes more sense to sit here and assume that there are conversions despite no evidence to support that instead of just waiting until there's actually a reason to believe they exist? If that's the case, well then sorry, but it's not my fault you're a dumbass.

I've given very clear reasons for my stance on the issue, and this conversation only continues on because Pac started throwing a sh*t fit that I crapped on his theory, so I've since simply been responding to his posts. I suppose you would've preferred I sat here and ignored him while there is absolutely no other conversation of game merit going on in the thread? GFY.

I have not seen the show. At all. And yet Pac could be right with this deal with those cyclon things not knowing they are cyclons. It would be a cool twist to the conversion deal. I'm sure either way we will find out soon enough.

Well there were indeed people from the show who were Cylons and didn't know it, but having that as part of the game would be major spoilers from the last season of the show once those players were revealed, which Apeopotamus assured us he would not be doing. Not only that, in that case the people who have seen the show would be at a huge advantage (another thing Ape said he wouldn't do), as they would know exactly the situation with their character, since it was a very select group of people who that was the situation with. Of course that doesn't mean I couldn't be wrong about all of this, its just that everything we've been told from the mod seems to go against that theory and frankly, until we actually have any in-game reason to believe they exist, I think it's stupid to assume they do.

Unofficial Day One Vote Count

SMC (4) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher, Dan X

JF80 (3) - EY, Smash, Hess

Pac (2) - CTM, JF80

JiF (2) - Wombat, BG

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (2) - Doggin, AVM

Wombat (2) - Nae, Vic

BG (2) - Pac, JiF

Doggin (1) - DPR

Not Voting (2): Verbal, JC

------

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

Is this serious? Have you actually bothered to read the discussion on the topic at all? I have no agenda to push and if there is conversions, we're bound to find out soon enough, so what possible purpose would supposedly trying to convince people they didn't exist do exactly? Or do you think it makes more sense to sit here and assume that there are conversions despite no evidence to support that instead of just waiting until there's actually a reason to believe they exist? If that's the case, well then sorry, but it's not my fault you're a dumbass.

I've given very clear reasons for my stance on the issue, and this conversation only continues on because Pac started throwing a sh*t fit that I crapped on his theory, so I've since simply been responding to his posts. I suppose you would've preferred I sat here and ignored him while there is absolutely no other conversation of game merit going on in the thread? GFY.

I suppose you are trying harder than anyone else to dismiss the possibility. I suppose your posts are long winded and pointless. I suppose you are using GFY more than ever. I suppose you are scum.

Balance that bitch!

I'm bored. Here's what I think of everyone:

1. Jetsfan80 -- Always a lynch candidate.

2. EY -- Refuse to lynch until at least day 5.

3. Smash -- Don't socialize much with Smash during games. Trying to change this.

4. AVM -- ECU fan. Will hammer vote with a quickness if need be.

5. Jack D -- On vacation? Yeah, if "vacation" means "checked into a methadone clinc".

6. Sharrow -- Scares me.

7. Crusher -- Worst scum player ever. Time will tell.

8. SMC -- Completely unbalanced this game.

9. Pac -- Where my vote is currently. Still feels good.

10. Bleedin' -- Posts are too long. Not reading.

11. Verbal -- Dumb doc reveal. Could be scum hoping to coast for a good long while. However, currently uncountered.

12. CTM -- Filthy cackaroach can die anytime.

13. Slats -- NK target.

14. Wombat -- Wifomerific.

15. JIF -- Wish it were BiF. Or anyone else.

16. Hess -- Unlynchable day one. Also apparently immune to most texting-while-driving laws.

17. DPR -- Is that a parrot on my shoulder or is someone happy to see me?

18. Jetscode1 -- Scummiest town player of all-time. One day maybe he'll actually be scum.

19. Nanootz -- Was the only girl player for a while. t!ts or GTFO.

20. Doggin -- Good luck with your gf.

21. Vicious -- MORE SPIDERMAN PICS PLZ!!!111!!ONE!!!!

22. Dan X -- Welcome to the game. Prepare to die.

Don't blame your shortcomings on me. You have been quite naive whether it be unintentional or by design. I happen to think you're being obtuse for sinister reasons.

3. Smash -- Don't socialize much with Smash during games. Trying to change this.

5. Jack D -- On vacation? Yeah, if "vacation" means "checked into a methadone clinc".

6. Sharrow -- Scares me.

11. Verbal -- Dumb cop reveal. Could be scum hoping to coast for a good long while. However, currently uncountered.

13. Slats -- NK target.

15. JIF -- Wish it were BiF.

16. Hess -- Unlynchable day one. Also apparently immune to most texting-while-driving laws.

18. Jetscode1 -- Scummiest town player of all-time. One day maybe he'll actually be scum.

Verb revealed as doc. What have you been hanging out with Pac or something, and catch his inability to know the difference between a cop and doc?

Don't blame your shortcomings on me. You have been quite naive whether it be unintentional or by design. I happen to think you're being obtuse for sinister reasons.

Well based on the information presented as is currently public knowledge, I stand by everything I've said, and it's all been explained very clearly regardless of whether or not you want to acknowledge that. The only other possibility in all of this, which I have certainly considered, I mostly dismissed because I just figured even you weren't that dumb, but maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

6. Sharrow -- Scares me.

11. Verbal -- Dumb doc reveal. Could be scum hoping to coast for a good long while. However, currently uncountered.

13. Slats -- NK target.

Damn it, I meant to neg rep this...ugh.

You are quickly entering T0mShane territory of h8.

hardy har har. You better have some sort of contingency plan you amazing a-hole.

Yeah, I'm now currently on the open market to be recruited.

1303429206737.jpg?1303430718

6. Sharrow -- Scares me.

11. Verbal -- Dumb cop reveal. Could be scum hoping to coast for a good long while. However, currently uncountered.

13. Slats -- NK target.

15. JIF -- Wish it were BiF.

It was a Doc claim, moron.

Dont use my jokes and dont flatter yourself.

I can and I will. This is America, the land where homos can ride trikes and scout out the fat chicks at the beach with impunity.

It was a Doc claim, moron.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. So sorry I misclassified your idiocy. Now go Rule # 14 yourself you maniac.

6. Sharrow -- Scares me.

13. Slats -- NK target.

Nov0902.jpg

Unofficial Day One Vote Count

JF80 (5) - EY, Smash, Hess, Nae, Wombat

SMC (4) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher, Dan X

Pac (2) - CTM, JF80

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (2) - Doggin, AVM

BG (2) - Pac, JiF

JiF (1) - BG

Wombat (1) - Vic

Doggin (1) - DPR

Not Voting (2): Verbal, JC

------

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

unvote

Vote: JF80

He's padding his post count by posting vote counts, pictures, jokes, and now a list ala JiF ala Crusher. A lot of fluff and very little game related content.

This is the closest thing to a wombat doing the "come at me bro" that I could find:

Come-at-me-bro.png

Archived