Dune Mafia Signup Thread

WWWWombat

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone get the World's Greatest Dad CTM to sign up.

if we can pry him away from the PTA meetings and Chuck e Cheese trips he might be in.

why does that gross jerk always require a personalized invitation?

Oh man, I love Shane. But visa's every other thread BS and Brooklyn (who hasn't quite figured out the breaking point of the obnoxious:funny ratio) thinking he's Shane's hysterical partner/antagonist is incredibly tough to read.

Being as good as T0m, you have to expect these low level stalkers and groupies I guess.

I blame Tom as much as Visa at this point. Visa seems to think its his job to respond to every thread, and Tom (as funny as he is) hasn't been funny with the back-and-forth between them in a while. Its all just very annoying at this point. Your take on Brooklyn is spot on...

Haha! T0m does enjoy poking the bear. At least he's generally funny when he does it. Visa's so incredibly outmanned in this battle of wits that he doesn't realize how terrible he looks. Brooklyn, too, whose best responses seem to be, "I know you are but what am I?"

Brooklyn and visa share a brain - an undersized one. The two of them are opposite sides of the same coin.

where's the stupid ape with all those fancy recruiting efforts? he constantly pats himself on the hide so why isn't he working his magic?

and what happened to shane playing another game? is he too good for us now? I always hated that egomaniac.

I don't really hate him much.

I recruited for my game... I dont' constantly pat myself on teh back either, otherwise my balls would feel neglected.

Still, urinating on a fat man's grave is unacceptable. And when he was healthy he was absolutely dominant. Hardly a waste of space.

One of the best post ever. LOL

3 years ago he was healthy and dominant. He needs to stick to cooking breakfast. We need to move on and be thankful for the awesome play he gave us 3 years ago. GUY WAS UNSTOPPABLE.

I happen to know quite a few people with Down's syndrome and you have just insulted them .

Exactly why I said I think he's missing one.

I really wished you didnt lock that one thread though.

I honeslty have no clue what he's talking about with the post below.

Who the hell are you to judge anyone?

He wants you all to believe hes being "bullied", meanwhile he plays the game. He reminds me of a pussy kid who takes his ball and goes home when the game isnt going his way.

Nah, you did the right thing.

I'm pwn'ing him the Big Jenk thread instead.

Apparently you don't have to. He just pwn'd himself. Someone please tell me he's doing this intentionally...I've read his posts in 4 or 5 threads this summer, and it's just not possible lol

Apparently you don't have to. He just pwn'd himself. Someone please tell me he's doing this intentionally...I've read his posts in 4 or 5 threads this summer, and it's just not possible lol

And he manages to continually trump himself too which is the most stunning part. That thread I just don't have any words for. He's essentially in the middle of arguing with himself and has no ******* clue he's doing it.

Believe it. Dude is in a world of his own.

And he manages to continually trump himself too which is the most stunning part. That thread I just don't have any words for. He's essentially in the middle of arguing with himself and has no ******* clue he's doing it.

Its awesome....absolutely awesome.

He's laughing at me insulting him doesnt even have a clue. So much fun...fun fun fun.

I'll be leaving for the beach on Sunday-Wednesday, no guarantee how much I'll be on. I'm sure I could get a couple meaningful posts per day (insert obligatory that's more than you usually have AVM! joke :P ), but that's all I could guarantee. If that's ok with you and everyone else, sure. Otherwise I have to sit this one out.

It quite literally made my day. I wanted to come back with a sarcastic ohhhh I see now, but I don't want to feed him too much.

I say we invite Visa, then speed lynch him day one. Doc? Cop? Who cares.

Let's invite him, give him all the info to look it up and "teach himself" how to play (because lets face it, he would spend hours trying), then as we get started, we all vote him 5 minutes after PMs are sent out.

Nah, you did the right thing.

I'm pwn'ing him the Big Jenk thread instead.

Did he really accuse me of trying to make it look like he's bullying me? Laughable.

I'm wasting valuable time using my big words on him. I need to stop.

Stupid people on the interwebz are like quicksand...

I say we invite Visa, then speed lynch him day one. Doc? Cop? Who cares.

Let's invite him, give him all the info to look it up and "teach himself" how to play (because lets face it, he would spend hours trying), then as we get started, we all vote him 5 minutes after PMs are sent out.

Don't ruin mafia.

I'll be leaving for the beach on Sunday-Wednesday, no guarantee how much I'll be on. I'm sure I could get a couple meaningful posts per day (insert obligatory that's more than you usually have AVM! joke :P ), but that's all I could guarantee. If that's ok with you and everyone else, sure. Otherwise I have to sit this one out.

I'm ok with this. Consider yourself signed up. Gonna start sending out Role PM's in a bit. CTM can still get in if he wants but I'm not going to beg him.

Did he really accuse me of trying to make it look like he's bullying me? Laughable.

Dude, I dont respond to him in a serious manner ever. Total waste of time. Just sarcastic a$$ hole sh*t and he doesnt even realize it.

He's the love child of the Falcon and Brooklyn Jet

Yeah, I never even really noticed him until recently, but he's reaching whole new levels of stupidity. He's nearing the top of my list along with all-time dipsh*ts LETSGOJETS and MACPAC. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing he's got going for him is he doesn't yet irritate the living sh*t out of me to the extent those two do. Then again, that may just be because I've never argued with him about Chad Pennington.

Yeah, I never even really noticed him until recently, but he's reaching whole new levels of stupidity. He's nearing the top of my list along with all-time dipsh*ts LETSGOJETS and MACPAC. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing he's got going for him is he doesn't yet irritate the living sh*t out of me to the extent those two do. Then again, that may just be because I've never argued with him about Chad Pennington.

What do you expect from a Truther?

Archived