Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braylon will be a Jet!

hope your right but there was a post in another thread saying they had broken off talks.

Sure would rather see Edwards then Moss. Gag

Actually would rather have seen Edwards over Holmes at that price

Brian_Bassett (Beat Writer / Columnist) The Jets & Roger Goodell are in cahoots with the black helicopters & cap impropriety. atp.patsfans.com #THEMSTHERULES #ITPAYSTOBEPREPARED

Major crying going on by Pats fans on Twitter, :P

Heartbreaking.

Although it is a little frightening that their might not be a TE on the roster who could block you or me, nevermind an actual NFL player.

Never understood why a team would carry a 3rd blocking TE who gets the ball thrown to him twice a year. Why not just use you back up OL for that?

TheJetsStream (Beat Writer / Columnist) GM Mike Tannenbaum's creativity on display. #Jets Santonio Holmes will only count $2.45M against 2011 cap. $1M base salary, per source. #nyj

Wow

Damn

e_man (Blogger / Podcaster) RT @MileHighReport: #Broncos make a deal, sending WR Jabar Gaffney to #Redskins for DE Jeremy Jarmon >> Braylon safe!?

2 minutes ago by Erik Manassy

So Kellen Clemens will be throwing to Santana Moss, Donte Stallworht, Jaber Gaffney, Anthony Armstrong and Chris Colley?

Thats actually a pretty solid corp. of ball-catchers.

So Kellen Clemens will be throwing to Santana Moss, Donte Stallworht, Jaber Gaffney, Anthony Armstrong and Chris Colley?

Thats actually a pretty solid corp. of ball-catchers.

Sanchez will have Holmes/Cotch/Keller/ and some other dudes...

booooo

TheJetsStream (Beat Writer / Columnist) GM Mike Tannenbaum's creativity on display. #Jets Santonio Holmes will only count $2.45M against 2011 cap. $1M base salary, per source. #nyj

Wow

Have to assume that Mike Tis hoping the Jets win the Super Bowl next year, and Holmes lights a a doobie on the 50 yard line to celebrate. The Jets can then cancel the rest of his contract.

Could happen

Heartbreaking.

Although it is a little frightening that their might not be a TE on the roster who could block you or me, nevermind an actual NFL player.

I thought Keller did a great job later in the year. Him and Brick are frighteningly athletic when they're on the move and working together.

I thought Keller did a great job later in the year. Him and Brick are frighteningly athletic when they're on the move and working together.

I actually do agree he's shown significant improvement, but I just saw an easy opportunity to make a "Jets TEs can't block" joke, so sue me.

TheJetsStream (Beat Writer / Columnist) Been told that #Jets LaDainian Tomlinson will likely be asked to re-work his contract (less money) to free up cap space. #nyj

4 minutes ago by Manish Mehta , Jets beat writer for the New York Dai...

Reply Retweet

Archived