JOESPH TO TEXANSSSSSSS!!!!

bLguerriero1

JasonLaCanforaJason La Canfora

Texans are out of the Nnamdi sweepstakes. They have coem to terms with CB Jonathan Josph of CIN

3 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Couldn't they have restructure a few existing contracts and sign both Joseph and Asomugha?

Don't know for sure, but doesnt the new CBA make it harder for players to hold out?

$30,000 fine everyday past a certain point and another year before they become a FA accrued if they dont report by 9/8/11 (for this season) these are the new rules as far as i know

and if one of them holds out, trade one of them for 2 1st rounders.

$30,000 fine everyday past a certain point and another year before they become a FA accrued if they dont report by 9/8/11 (for this season) these are the new rules as far as i know

and if one of them holds out, trade one of them for 2 1st rounders.

Pretty sure that only applies to new rookie contracts. i.e.: not Revis

I'd be the happiest chick on earth if it works out like this!

Mike Tannenbaum is $(&%%&( insane. Don't get your hopes up or anything but this dude is straight up nasty with the way he works. If he really felt like BE didn't have a big market this year, it may have been the plan all along.

I honestly don't know anything about the cap except what others tell me but if Santonio's contract is truly backloaded like that, and if Edwards value slips down to, say, 6 mil then you could basically get the 2 of them for the price of 1 as far as this year is concerned. Then, if you work your magic... who knows, maybe room for Aso? I dunno. It still seems like a fairytale but it would be amazing.

Mike Tannenbaum is $(&%%&( insane.

Seriously. I love that man.

Even if every move he made blew up in his face, you have to love his ambition. He's rarely a guy to take the "wait and see" approach. If he sees an opportunity, he takes it.

Nnamdi is going to go to the team offering the most guaranteed.

If not, hed have signed with the Jets already. The man has literally been talking about becoming a Jet for 2 yrs. Guaranteed money is the deal maker.

Nnamdi is going to go to the team offering the most guaranteed.

If not, hed have signed with the Jets already. The man has literally been talking about becoming a Jet for 2 yrs. Guaranteed money is the deal maker.

Jets are probably looking to get him for a similar this year friendly deal to the one Holmes took, while a team like the Bucs could hand him big money + a big salary up front.

Jets are probably looking to get him for a similar this year friendly deal to the one Holmes took, while a team like the Bucs could hand him big money + a big salary up front.

He's going to get big money upfront from someone.

Joseph's contract:

5-years, $48.75M - $23.5 million guaranteed - $12.5 million SB.

Hopefully that lowers the market for Nnamdi a little bit - especially if he was supposed to take less to do a lesser job opposite Revis.

Joseph's contract:

Hopefully that lowers the market for Nnamdi a little bit - especially if he was supposed to take less to do a lesser job opposite Revis.

I dont see how Nnamdi can get more than Revis now. In other words, $12 mil per is out.

Archived