CharlieBurkNYC (Twitter Loser)

Jack Straw

Apparently the Charlie Burk on JetNation isn't CharlieBurkNYC on Twitter, and the "real"Charlie Burk isn't happy. He's been crying on Twitter for the past 30 minutes or so, and is now saying Jets fans are mean and that he's going to sue JetNation for defamation. This is the fool who said Asomugha had been signed (he said 100%) by the Jets, so he deserves any hell he gets.

I, for one, am giving him hell via Twitter. I recommend you all do the same.

Apparently the Charlie Burk on JetNation isn't CharlieBurkNYC on Twitter, and the "real"Charlie Burk isn't happy. He's been crying on Twitter for the past 30 minutes or so, and is now saying Jets fans are mean and that he's going to sue JetNation for defamation. This is the fool who said Asomugha had been signed (he said 100%) by the Jets, so he deserves any hell he gets.

I, for one, am giving him hell via Twitter. I recommend you all do the same.

LOL!

This poor bastard has no idea what hell he's just brought upon himself.

For the record I will not partake in anything that would get JetNation in trouble with the law, besides I dont have a Twitter account.

I assure you, bothering this tool on Twitter will not result in any punishment for JetNation. If some overzealous internet district attorney threatens to send anyone to internet prison, I'll take the fall. Promise.

Guest Jpf4671

Twitter should be ok with everyone just for the fact that it resulted in the second most brilliantly hysterical thing to happen on Jetnation this year, ( the fake charlieburk poster) topped only of course by Tomshane's Jaws thread

Jetnation is becoming lame and to be honest no one is scared of the jets and jericho cotchery lmaoooooooooooo

Agreed, the Jets suck and the Eagles are all hype right now. I can't wait for the Matt Moore, Chad Henne QB competition. That sh*t's going to be off the hook

Just an FYI but the "CharlieBurkNYC" on twitter isn't the real Charlie Burkowitz--notice his account hasn't been verified. Guy's been tweeting all my reporting from here as the same guy, but I'M NOT HIM. All the reports there that aren't mentioned here are probably made up.

Forums generally have almost no liability for things individuals post. At best, he can sue a John Doe posting under the name Charlie Burk, and possibly get a subpoena for records from JN, but JN itself will likely be fine.

Just to be clear--I'm not the real CharlieBurk, nor did I ever intend to be anything but a parody of him and his "reporting". I thought I made that much clear in the "Cromartie to Jets Ramping Up?" thread. Regardless, I'm done now.

Kind of reminds me of South Park though..."you're not the real L. Ron Hubbard? Hahaha! Your sued!" etc.

Just to be clear--I'm not the real CharlieBurk, nor did I ever intend to be anything but a parody of him and his "reporting". I thought I made that much clear in the "Cromartie to Jets Ramping Up?" thread. Regardless, I'm done now.

Kind of reminds me of South Park though..."you're not the real L. Ron Hubbard? Hahaha! Your sued!" etc.

Not knowing who Charlie Burk was, we had no way to know this account was fake. Since it has come to our attention that this isn't real we have taken corrective actions.

Not knowing who Charlie Burk was, we had no way to know this account was fake. Since it has come to our attention that this isn't real we have taken corrective actions.

Do we have any way to know if JoeWillie (posting above) is the real Joe Willie Namath?

Corrective actions should be taken.

Do we have any way to know if JoeWillie (posting above) is the real Joe Willie Namath?

You're going to have to send the mods $5 footlongs to prove that you're really Jared.

Rest assured, I am the real Joe Willie, in addition to of course, Joewilly and jowilli, as well as Joe Willie Namath, who is a good friend of all of ours.

Now ... will the real Joe Willie please stand up?

Wait a second now. The real Charlie Burk isn't the real Charlie Burk. He's actually the real Charlie Burkowitz. Is Son of Sam still in prison? I hope so, or we might be in more trouble then an unwinable law suit defending a fake name being stolen by another fake name.

I'm so confused

Here's my favorite tweet from this wannabe:

@juice33nyc correct. plaxico burress will **NOT** be a new york jet. this is even if they don't land JJ

He's whining about disrespect? Max, am I allowed to say the word 'asshat' here? I just wanna check before I get in trouble :)

Archived