Pledge to #GreenIt this Saturday...Jets calling for green out vs Giants

Jetkid94

Why is it pathetic? They want to have a home field advantage. If anything is pathetic, it's the amount of fans that left in the 3rd quarter when we were laying the stomp down on the Chiefs (who beat the undefeated Packers next week, mind you.)

want a home field advantage? Take out the wine bar and bring back fans who will actually cheer for the team, not sit on their hands for 3 quarters before leaving early to beat the traffic.

Stupid things like green outs do nothing. This isnt f#cking college.

I always wondered about these things... Do those calling for them stop to consider the fact that it's going to be 30 degrees? This isn't an basketball game indoors... How many people have heavy green winter coats?

This is why I buy jerseys large enough to fit over a coat (even if a little snug).

Would expect almost half the stadium will be wearing blue. Good work,Woody! Thanks for not demanding the NFL schedule a premier game like this for a day or night other than Christmas Eve.

My tickets are on craig's list.

It's an awkward day, therefore 50% will be Giants fans? Does not compute. Jets fans can (and should) sell tickets to Jets fans first, Giants fans last (if ever).

No offense to Jets fans but a green out? Did Rex call like he has over the last couple of seasons? This kind of stuff should be left to College teams, not Pro teams.

It is their way of saying they don't want to see Giants Blue. That's all.

Archived