Rexurrection 2014

SenorGato

Mostly on the back of a DL that emerges as one of the five or so largest and most athletic in the league. The Jets have their best season pressuring, hitting, and sacking the QB in almost a decade. From there, the offense doesn't sh*t the bed and this team finishes 10-6. Yaaaaaay. 

So we will lose 17-7 instead of 27-3. YEAH! 

Wrecks is a good defensive coach. But when you cannot pass effectively nor score so what?  And the one decision he could make to try to jump start the offense today, starting Simms, conventional wisdom coach think guy won't do it. "Mark Sanchez gives us the best..."

Wrecks is a beeper salesman in an iPhone world. 

Mostly on the back of a DL that emerges as one of the five or so largest and most athletic in the league. The Jets have their best season pressuring, hitting, and sacking the QB in almost a decade. From there, the offense doesn't sh*t the bed and this team finishes 10-6. Yaaaaaay. 

Rex Ryan Returns

One other thing to consider.  Last year the Jets had the worst offensive scheme in the NFL.  Total joke.  In the preseason they only scored 31 points.

Marty's WCO in this preseason has scored 105 points.  I don't expect that ratio to continue, but they will score a great deal  more points then they did last year,  26 points a game seems reasonable,  with the improved D will lead to more wins.

Unless Smith goes totally dysfunctional, I could see 10-6

One other thing to consider.  Last year the Jets had the worst offensive scheme in the NFL.  Total joke.  In the preseason they only scored 31 points.

Marty's WCO in this preseason has scored 105 points.  I don't expect that ratio to continue, but they will score a great deal  more points then they did last year,  26 points a game seems reasonable,  with the improved D will lead to more wins.

Unless Smith goes totally dysfunctional, I could see 10-6

That's what I was thinking. Last year at this time everyone was saying that since we couldn't score in the preseason, the same would hold true in the regular season, which turned out to be true. Funny how no one is bringing up how the offense in preseason will caryy over to the regular season isn't it?

Won't really be a super-unit til we sign Oghobasse.

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

Oh Shane the day you grow a sack and go out on a limb in the draft...

So we will lose 17-7 instead of 27-3. YEAH! 

Wrecks is a good defensive coach. But when you cannot pass effectively nor score so what?  And the one decision he could make to try to jump start the offense today, starting Simms, conventional wisdom coach think guy won't do it. "Mark Sanchez gives us the best..."

Holy sh*t, no. Conventional wisdom coach think guy, in this instance, is a smart guy. That was a beeper salesman post. Sanchez > Simms, and this is not a compliment to Sanchez.

nah.  morningwoods offense is aggressive and pass heavy.  we finally have an OC that calls heavy pass ratios in the first half to get a lead.

imagine that

Dude you are SO lame. If Rex Ryan returns in 2014 I will be a Giants fan. There are just too many reasons for Rex to go that Bruce Coslet looks like a certified genius compared to him.

Rex Ryan is the best head coach we've ever had and he's going to be sadly missed if dumb ass Idzik decides to fire him and Woody allows it. 

Archived