Dexter McDougle

F.Chowds

Jets picked a sixth or seventh round pick in the 3rd round of one of the most deepest drafts in the last 25 years. Whoever made this decision should be fined. He didn't even play a full year last year. If you wanted to draft a cornerback there were at least 10 cornerbacks that I watched and were ranked on every board possible. 1.keith MCGILL, PHILLIP GAINES, BASHAUD BRELAND, WALT AIKENS, PIERRE DESIR, DONTAE JOHNSON, NEVIN LAWSON, Aaron Colvin and E. J.Gaines are all way better and rated better than this player. Oh yeah I forgot Jaylen Watkins and Ross Cockrell.

All of those guys are so good that I think only got 1 picked after McD. Horrible scouting by the teams that picked after the Jets. ;)

How many will still be there 10 picks in this afternoon?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should take a quarterback for every pick ever, until we hit on a quarterback. Because that's how the NFL works. You need a quarterback.

we have 4 th round picks and any one of them or possibly even a fifth could have had us trading up in the second for whatever we wanted QB or WR .... We did none of that and it was disappointing .... While McDougal may be a good player im not sure he was the right player to take at that time.

Garappolo or Robinson would have been nice but hey if this team thinks they are moving forward with Geno Smith then they get  what they deserve.

Jaguars Finally get it   getting Lee and Trading up for Robinson to go with their new young QB . Wonder what WR's the Jets are targeting in the 4th freakin round. Oh wait we have not taken our DLineman yet

Archived