Jets out of Market for ATL game

Hofstra Jets

I will be in Charleston, South Carolina on Friday, and was wondering what my options are for viewing this game? I know at midnight the Jets are on NFL network, so I can shut my phone off and wait to watch the game at that point. I called the hotel though, and they do not carry NFL Network (effin Holiday Inn). 

Would I be able to use the free 7 day trial of NFL Game Pass and view the game that night? 

I know its preseason and all, but I have not missed a Jets game in over 20 years. I am stumbling for options here. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. 

I will be in Charleston, South Carolina on Friday, and was wondering what my options are for viewing this game? I know at midnight the Jets are on NFL network, so I can shut my phone off and wait to watch the game at that point. I called the hotel though, and they do not carry NFL Network (effin Holiday Inn). 

Would I be able to use the free 7 day trial of NFL Game Pass and view the game that night? 

I know its preseason and all, but I have not missed a Jets game in over 20 years. I am stumbling for options here. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. 

Do yourself a favor...miss the game and enjoy Charleston! :)

Should be plenty of bars that can carry the game...  been to Charleston many times. 

Do yourself a favor...miss the game and enjoy Charleston! :)

Should be plenty of bars that can carry the game...  been to Charleston many times. 

Speaking of Charleston, I'm going to be working at MUSC doing a rotation this October to November, is there a bar that anyone in SC recommends for watching the games?  There's also a decent shot I end up in residency down there, so that would be nice to know for the next five years or so. 

Speaking of Charleston, I'm going to be working at MUSC doing a rotation this October to November, is there a bar that anyone in SC recommends for watching the games?  There's also a decent shot I end up in residency down there, so that would be nice to know for the next five years or so. 

I am not aware of any JETS bars in Charleston.  I am certain you can get the games in a bar etc...

Thanks guys. I am going to sign up for the free trial while I am down there. 

This will be my second time down there. It's a great city. 

BroadwayJoe, found this link, while it doesn't mention the Jets, I am sure some play the games.  http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/where-to-go-for-all-the-nfl-action/Content?oid=4987237

I just moved from charleston to asheville nc, lived there for 6 years.  a lot of great bars to watch games.  theres a place called daniel island grill thats located on Daniel Island which has a patio with a bunch of tvs.  Lot of out of town fans are there on sundays including jets fans.  if you are looking to stay in downtown charleston theres Macs Place, Kickin Chicken, King Street Bar and Grill, and Charleston Beer Works just to name a few.  Charleston is freaking awesome, cheers.

I've used it in the past with out problem, but last season I gave the link to a friend, and he swears it wiped out his computer.

I'm not going back this season

yeah I wouldn't recommend firstrowsports to anyone who isn't computer savy.  The average person will be infested with malware, trojans/keyloggers and worms.  

I used gamepass but it only worked on my computer. It wouldn't let me download the app on my iPad because it is only available for the UK. It wouldn't even work when I signed into gamepass online with the iPad so make sure you have a computer if you go that route.

I used gamepass but it only worked on my computer. It wouldn't let me download the app on my iPad because it is only available for the UK. It wouldn't even work when I signed into gamepass online with the iPad so make sure you have a computer if you go that route.

you can download a vpn for the ipad.  If you have a VPN for your computer it may already be included for mobile use as well.  International Gamepass does require you to "look" like you are in another country.

you can download a vpn for the ipad. If you have a VPN for your computer it may already be included for mobile use as well. International Gamepass does require you to "look" like you are in another country.

That's good to know I vaguely read something about that online but didn't make the correlation. I'm going to try that then. Thanks.

That's good to know I vaguely read something about that online but didn't make the correlation. I'm going to try that then. Thanks.

Alternatively if you want the game on your big screen via computer you can get something like google chromecast and as long as you have wireless in your house and an HDMI port on the TV you can stream from your PC to your big screen TV.

Alternatively if you want the game on your big screen via computer you can get something like google chromecast and as long as you have wireless in your house and an HDMI port on the TV you can stream from your PC to your big screen TV.

I'm going to try your suggestion of the VPN first because I have an iPad/iPhone to HDMI adapter so I could stream it that way but still another solid suggestion. Thanks man.

Archived