Mccoy Hurt - Limps off field

neckdemon

just wait till the bills start sucking. that locker room is going to implode with all the guys there of questionable character and rex's loosey goosey style of team discipline.

Rex's locker room had 4 divides in his last 4 years. Like clockwork around week 6, the offense and defense hated each other. This was fueled of course by Rex playing favorites and also the huge gap in performance.

Guaranteed same happens to this Bills team.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chucknchuck: Karlos Williams, LeSean McCoy, Boobie Dixon, Fred Jackson, Bryce Brown, Percy Harvin.All. hurt.

@mikerodak: Rex says Percy Harvin's hip worse than first thought. Had an injection.

Percy Harvin hurt? Shocking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're all expected back before or at the opening game.

Rex has no intention of picking up Ray Rice[/quo

Jeanie...totally agree. What IK and Igcognito did was awefull, but it was "inside the team." What Rice did is abhorrent, can' t be tolerated in our society, and is an insult to all people. Pegula would never sign off on this(I hope.)

I don't see winning a SB and taking a team to two championships as wishful thinking.  

He never won a Super Bowl as a HC and has zero trophies to show for those AFC Title game appearances.  Not to mention 4 straight years without playoff appearances.

I used to be one of his biggest supporters too.  Hence the "wishful thinking".  A lot of us have been where you are right now, except we didn't have 6 years worth of sample size to sift through.

I totally agree.  I have to be honest,  at first I was disappointed that we picked up Incognito.  However,  I recently heard him in an interview.  I was really impressed.  It appears that he learned his lesson (time will tell).  As for IK,  I'm still trying to work through this one.  IMO,  physical abuse is never the answer.  I'd never get over the signing of Rice.  I agree with you,  totally abhorrent.

He never won a Super Bowl as a HC and has zero trophies to show for those AFC Title game appearances.  Not to mention 4 straight years without playoff appearances.

I used to be one of his biggest supporters too.  Hence the "wishful thinking".  A lot of us have been where you are right now, except we didn't have 6 years worth of sample size to sift through.

I totally understand Jetsfan.  There's a lot of hope here,  not only because of Rex, but because of our new owners,  the players we've signed,  Rex and Doug Whaley 

I totally agree.  I have to be honest,  at first I was disappointed that we picked up Incognito.  However,  I recently heard him in an interview.  I was really impressed.  It appears that he learned his lesson (time will tell).  As for IK,  I'm still trying to work through this one.  IMO,  physical abuse is never the answer.  I'd never get over the signing of Rice.  I agree with you,  totally abhorrent.

Incognito may well have learned his lesson to some degree when it comes to locker room behavior.  But he's never going to quit getting costly 15 yard penalties.  That type of inability to control himself when he's "in the moment" will never leave him.  Sort of like Ndamukong Suh, except at least you didn't just make Incognito the highest paid player at his position.  Silly Tannenbaum.

Let's assume all the skill position guys who are currently hurt for the Bills were all somehow held out for at least Week 1 of the regular season (not entirely implausible).  This is what their offense would be rolling out there:

QB:  Cassel/Tyrod Taylor

RB:  Ricky Seale, Bronson Hill, + Free Agent pickup(s) (Ray Rice, Steven Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw?)

WR:  Chris Hogan, Marquise Goodwin, Deonte Thompson, Dez Lewis, Marcus Easley, Marcus Thigpen

TE:  Charles Clay, MarQueis Gray, Matthew Mulligan

OL:  Cordy Glenn-Incognito-Eric Wood-John Miller-Seantrel Henderson

Ouch.

tumblr_inline_nn2wluFQSY1r123q0_500.gif

Save your prayers on things that might not happen.  When Rex first joined Jets he had vets like Ellis and Scott to help keep the peace.  What's he got now? Percy Harvin, IK and Incognito?  Good luck with that.

Let's assume all the skill position guys who are currently hurt for the Bills were all somehow held out for at least Week 1 of the regular season (not entirely implausible).  This is what their offense would be rolling out there:

QB:  Cassel/Tyrod Taylor

RB:  Ricky Seale, Bronson Hill, + Free Agent pickup(s) (Ray Rice, Steven Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw?)

WR:  Chris Hogan, Marquise Goodwin, Deonte Thompson, Dez Lewis, Marcus Easley, Marcus Thigpen

TE:  Charles Clay, MarQueis Gray, Matthew Mulligan

OL:  Cordy Glenn-Incognito-Eric Wood-John Miller-Seantrel Henderson

Ouch.

But man that's a smashmouth defense!

Or maybe he does:

"FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reports the Bills have begun "internal discussions on whether to explore" signing free agent RB Ray Rice."

Weird, I thought jeanie had Doug Whaley's cell # or something.  She speaks on these matters with such confidence....

1.  Rex saw Rice in his prime firsthand when he was with the Ravens.

2.  He got a little bit of juice out of an aging LT with the Jets.

3.  He has a soft spot for guys who are looking for a 2nd chance.

4.  He's rolling UDFA's out there for the next preseason game.

It just makes perfect sense.

Archived