Injury Updates

k-met57

@rlangejets: Update: LB Lorenzo Mauldin has a concussion, no neck injury, has feeling in extremities, will remain in hosp overnight for observation.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I CAN NOT TELL YOU!!! 

I don't get emotional anymore, not like I used to, but this guy's story is so compelling I was hoping to God that he wasn't seriously hurt.  I am rooting for him...

IMO he is one of the good guys...

@rlangejets: Update: LB Lorenzo Mauldin has a concussion, no neck injury, has feeling in extremities, will remain in hosp overnight for observation.

that's fantastic news thanks for posting ...heartbreaking watching that damn stretcher come out whenever it happens to anyone.

Great news. Was very scary. 

Cromartie's worst case scenario is a long, uncomfortable rehab, career over, and he'll be just fine for the rest of his life. It would suck for him football-wise, of course, and wouldn't wish him getting a bad knee injury, but life will go on for him. He will once again walk and run and get to fully enjoy all the millions he's earned. 

Great news. Was very scary. 

Cromartie's worst case scenario is a long, uncomfortable rehab, career over, and he'll be just fine for the rest of his life. It would suck for him football-wise, of course, and wouldn't wish him getting a bad knee injury, but life will go on for him. He will once again walk and run and get to fully enjoy all the millions he's earned. 

You mean thousands that are left after the baby momma checks go out

Archived