Injury Updates

k-met57

I don't know anything official, but I would say 99% chance cro has multiple ligaments damaged, and is done for the year.  if it is anything like kellers injury, his career is in jeopardy

mauldin was complety immobilized, arms as well, I remain very concerned about him

I don't know anything official, but I would say 99% chance cro has multiple ligaments damaged, and is done for the year.  if it is anything like kellers injury, his career is in jeopardy

mauldin was complety immobilized, arms as well, I remain very concerned about him

Cro is a lability at the #2 CB spot, as we all saw when he was destroyed on that long TD. I liked bringing him back in the slot. But if the choice is him being out for the year or watching him give up TD after TD .... I'll take the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cro is a lability at the #2 CB spot, as we all saw when he was destroyed on that long TD. I liked bringing him back in the slot. But if the choice is him being out for the year or watching him give up TD after TD .... I'll take the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cromartie hasnt looked good at all. Obviously i didnt want him hurt but i think he has regressed.  Hell even revis has looked off until the last quarter. But revis is a much better CB even if he isnt as good as he once was

I notice from the Jets App injury news says Cro's injury is ankle.

Injury Report

It was a physical day for both sides. For the Jets, Cromartie (ankle) and Mauldin (head and neck) left the field and didn't return and was taken to the hospital. Nick Mangold missed a play (the Marshall TD with Dakota Dozier making his pro debut at C) and David Harris went down but bounced back up in short order.

Archived