TRADE dept. - ...Sheldon Richardson headed to trading block in offseason ? ? ?

kelly

@RichCimini With another Richardson suspension coming, is it more likely we'll see him moved this offseason for high compensation? #jetsmail

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the f*ck is saying he will be suspended? Suspended for speeding? No f*cking way that doesn't get appealed. You can't suspend someone if they aren't charged with anything. Are they going to "charge" him with pot smell?

This thing will be argued down to a traffic violation ticket with a good lawyer. An assumption means bupkis!

When was the last time anyone you know went to jail for a traffic violation that wasnt a DUI?

Never.  I wasn't talking about the traffic violation.  I was talking about his behavior as a whole.  He's been great on the field, but has smoked pot regularly and nearly got himself killed this offseason.  Who knows what happens after this season?

Never.  I wasn't talking about the traffic violation.  I was talking about his behavior as a whole.  He's been great on the field, but has smoked pot regularly and nearly got himself killed this offseason.  Who knows what happens after this season?

Do you think he's the only player to have ever done that?? He's the only one dumb enough to get caught more then once and IMO pot should be allowed.. All I care about is if the player can go 100% on game day, something Namath wasn't always able to do because of alcohol problems..

Do you think he's the only player to have ever done that?? He's the only one dumb enough to get caught more then once and IMO pot should be allowed.. All I care about is if the player can go 100% on game day, something Namath wasn't always able to do because of alcohol problems..

Yes, Savage.  I believe Sheldon is the only player to ever smoke pot :o/

well, no offense but where the league is concerned, your opinion on pot does not matter, and Sheldon should know that.  If they feel he has a real impulse control problem, they will try and move him.  Too bad.  He is good.

well, no offense but where the league is concerned, your opinion on pot does not matter, and Sheldon should know that.  If they feel he has a real impulse control problem, they will try and move him.  Too bad.  He is good.

This

So fans can't even have a opinion now?? I never said my opinion mattered to the league now did I?? And It seems the league's opinion doesn't matter when it come to deflating footballs so I guess in that we are even..

He was suspended once for smoking pot.  This year.  No one knows how regularly he smoked.  Just that he was caught a handful of times.  But why on earth would he be suspended for weed without another violation?  Almost killing yourself being reckless isn't a crime anywhere. 

He was suspended once for smoking pot.  This year.  No one knows how regularly he smoked.  Just that he was caught a handful of times.  But why on earth would he be suspended for weed without another violation?  Almost killing yourself being reckless isn't a crime anywhere. 

resisting arrest or evading or whatever is a crime, he could do time.  he won't because he can afford good lawyers, but it is a crime.

resisting arrest or evading or whatever is a crime, he could do time.  he won't because he can afford good lawyers, but it is a crime.

Most people spend their whole lives evading the dreaded whatever.. Hell Gastineau dreaded getting caught giving another player the business..:)

It's not a crime any of us would do time for.  

if you have priors you are going away for that.  maybe not the full year, but it all depends.  I don't think dummy has priors so he will skate with a fine and probation I would guess. 

if you have priors you are going away for that.  maybe not the full year, but it all depends.  I don't think dummy has priors so he will skate with a fine and probation I would guess. 

Agree, maybe with priors but he hasn't been convicted of anything.  

Who the f*ck is saying he will be suspended? Suspended for speeding? No f*cking way that doesn't get appealed. You can't suspend someone if they aren't charged with anything. Are they going to "charge" him with pot smell?

This thing will be argued down to a traffic violation ticket with a good lawyer. An assumption means bupkis!

This falls under the leagues personal conduct scenario.

The NFL can suspend him based on his poor conduct and it doesn't matter if he just got a speeding ticket.

They can do whatever they want regarding a suspension.

The NFL will suspend him.  The incident was more than smoking a joint or speeding.  Just because the law will not pursue child endangerment does not mean the NFL will give him a pass.

The 24-year-old Pro Bowler was clocked at speeds of 122, 135 and 143 miles per hour in a 2014 Bentley Silver Spur on July 14, according to a statement of probable cause issued by the department and obtained by NFL Media. Charges were made official on Thursday. With a 12-year-old in the back seat of the car, Richardson turned off the vehicle's headlights in an effort to evade the police.The statement said Richardson at one point lost control of the vehicle and slid the rear of the car into oncoming traffic.

St. Charles (Missouri) County prosecuting attorney Tim Lohmar told NFL Media on Friday his office decided not to pursue a more serious charge of child endangerment, citing the difficulty in proving the felony beyond a reasonable doubt.

Enunwa was never charged with anything LAST YEAR IN AUGUST and they NEGOTIATED DOWN his suspension THIS YEAR TO FOUR GAMES. 

Richardson will most likely be INITIALLY suspended like 10 games and they'll for 6. Goodell will over penalize and the union will lessen his bite in the end by lowering the suspension. NFL is a füçking joke. 

The NFL can suspend him based on his poor conduct and it doesn't matter if he just got a speeding ticket.

think that rule is gone.  Otherwise Tammy would be gone, cheating is poor conduct by anyone's standards. 

And again, no one is going to jail for speeding and running from a ticket.  I agreed with you why change it

because you pointed out he hasn't been convicted yet, lol

it was more than speeding, it has been pointed out many times in this thread.  I couldn't care less if he goes to jail, only if he gets suspended and can't kill QB's for us.  considering the current atmosphere in the NFL, a suspension seems very likely.  it may go through a lot of prcedure and nonsense to become finalized and it may be 1 game or 8 or a compromise, but dummy screwed up good

I think the team should also punish him for not notifying them, but bowles needs him too much and I think they will let the court and NFL punish him

You know that did not fall under the personal conduct policy.

That is why Brady was found innocent by a federal judge.

lol.  the judge vacated the punishment based on a 1950's union shop precedent, the deflated balls were never a part of the appeal

tell us about that pm you sent sofla where you admit the pats* cheating ways bum you out.  I love that story

You know that did not fall under the personal conduct policy.

That is why Brady was found innocent by a federal judge.

Brady was never found innocent by the federal judge.  He ruled that he couldnt be punished with a 4 game suspension because deflating balls doesnt carry an automatic 4 game suspension.  Tammy is still a cheater on the books.

because you pointed out he hasn't been convicted yet, lol

it was more than speeding, it has been pointed out many times in this thread.  I couldn't care less if he goes to jail, only if he gets suspended and can't kill QB's for us.  considering the current atmosphere in the NFL, a suspension seems very likely.  it may go through a lot of prcedure and nonsense to become finalized and it may be 1 game or 8 or a compromise, but dummy screwed up good

I think the team should also punish him for not notifying them, but bowles needs him too much and I think they will let the court and NFL punish him

IK has a off the field history of violence and he got 4 games for breaking a players jaw, is speeding really worse when no one was hurt?? I guess if Geno and IK were a couple he would have got suspended like Ray Rice... :D

think that rule is gone.  Otherwise Tammy would be gone, cheating is poor conduct by anyone's standards. 

You bring up a good point Nut.

If the NFL would have charged Brady with conduct detrimental to the league, his suspension never would have been overturned.

Goodell screwed up royally.

He will have to hire the judge that says if you weren't told you would be punished for wrong doing, you won't be punished, or I will just overrule the NFL ruling.  

That is if you can pull him away from the Billionaire socialite party that is just another day in the life of a federal judge.  

Archived