One jerkoff's opinion: most beautiful woman in the world

jgb

I like Lea' Seydoux currently. Look her up yourselves, it'll give you something to do until the Force Awakens...

She's beautiful.  Do yourself a favor and look up the uncensored lesbian sex scene from "Blue Is the Warmest Color".  I want someone to tell me they were "acting".  Talk about up close and personal.

Nothing against this chick or you jgb.  She's okay, just not my type either.   Here she btw:

enhanced-buzz-20226-1368033608-1.jpg

this is the hottest chick ever? lol, you need to get out more. I've dated many hotter and not cause I pull 9's on the reg, I'm not even sure she's a LA/NYC 6

lol, at the old single fart lingo

lol!!! "on the reg" was just laziness. The second part is true though, I work in a small town in PA. We had just had a discussion that the hottest girls in town would be 5/6 in La or NY, yet they act like 9/10's because there is no legit competition around. Morale of the story, I wish I worked in NYC

lol!!! "on the reg" was just laziness. The second part is true though, I work in a small town in PA. We had just had a discussion that the hottest girls in town would be 5/6 in La or NY, yet they act like 9/10's because there is no legit competition around. Morale of the story, I wish I worked in NYC

Interesting scale.

I've always trusted the "more they are willing to do with/to me specifically, the hotter they become" scale. 

• 5 months later...

Archived