SMC

Your 2016-2017 New York Knicks Thread!!!

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Anyone see that cross over from the Unicorn?  So nice seeing Melo on another team.  I feel so bad for Paul George.

I caught a bunch of the Nets game:

- Frank is the best PG on the team. For a young dude he made a lot of mature decisions particularly on the pick and roll and more importantly on defense. Biggest positive takeaway for me is he looks to pass first. He should be starting the next game so Hornacek can get a better look. Huge, huge relief that he looks legit.

- Ramon Sessions sucks. Father time is undefeated and he looks completely washed up. But he seems to have a mentoring relationship with Frank, so who knows.

- Knicks defense is going to be horrible this year. Really horiawful.

- Hardaway still can't guard for sh*t. He looked extremely meh. A good roster addition but he is simply never going to live up to that contract.

- Loved what I saw from KP. Rushed some things, but it's preseason so who cares. He looked aggressive in trying to create mismatches and leaderey.

1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Wes Welker is better than Trey Burke is. At basketball. Right now.

Burke's better than Beasley tho

On 10/4/2017 at 3:32 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

I caught a bunch of the Nets game:

- Frank is the best PG on the team. For a young dude he made a lot of mature decisions particularly on the pick and roll and more importantly on defense. Biggest positive takeaway for me is he looks to pass first. He should be starting the next game so Hornacek can get a better look. Huge, huge relief that he looks legit.

- Ramon Sessions sucks. Father time is undefeated and he looks completely washed up. But he seems to have a mentoring relationship with Frank, so who knows.

- Knicks defense is going to be horrible this year. Really horiawful.

- Hardaway still can't guard for sh*t. He looked extremely meh. A good roster addition but he is simply never going to live up to that contract.

- Loved what I saw from KP. Rushed some things, but it's preseason so who cares. He looked aggressive in trying to create mismatches and leaderey.

Knicks need to play 3-guards with Frank at pg as much as possible (yeah I know Frank is always injured). Frank looked good in spite not shooting well but dude needs to stay on the friggin court.  I liked his cross-over move

Beasley is a poor man's Melo at SF and isn't quick enough to guard that position just like Melo.  Courtney Lee should be their full-time SF

On 9/28/2017 at 4:16 PM, SMC said:

This is a great article by Ntilikina

Awesome story.  well all the way till you have to love basketball.  The knicks have killed many a mans love for basketball, be strong mon ami!!!