Fitzpatrick is by far the worst starting QB in the NFL

Kleckineau

Buffalo and Houston F/Os ........ no no the whole league must have been laughing their balls off when they heard our GM paid this scrub 12M

BTW is this vaunted defensive line we have been told are one of the best in the league even an average unit at this  point???

Seriously, in watching this joke team for 45 years I'd have to say this is the worst HC and coaching staff I've seen outside of Holz. It's debatable if he's any better than Kotite. IIRC correctly at least Kotite understood the basic principles of football including clock management. Although his players sucked, they did play hard for him unlike bowles whose players come out looking like zombies.  

As an old school Shea fan relic, all I can say is geez I'm getting so old I forgot to get loaded today on Ripple and Icebeer Tall Boys as I was buying more PSLs at the Cumberland gas station from some dude in chinos.  Er, so what was the question?  Oh yeah, worst starting QB in the NFL this season... uh... let's see... is Joe Kapp still playing?

20161106_131239.jpg

• Hire Frank Reich
  • Sign Mike Glennon
  • Cut Revis, Giacjabroni, Jarvis Jenkins
  • Restructure Clady
  • Trade Sheldon
  • Put Fitzpicksix in that mirror thing Zod was trapped in at the beginning of Superman II and send it into deep space

30 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Glad to see the "defending" stop. lol. 

I'm equally glad to see that Geno's injury saved those on the other side of the argument from facing the fact that the solution they wanted was not a solution. 

I mean, imagine what the victory laps would be like if they had to perpetually spin his sh*t play as a better result.

Insufferable.

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

They are all hiding. 

No, none of them are. His play has been  inexcusable for weeks. However, you guys keep manufacturing is false reality that the dialogue is still running all in order to justify the classless victory lap threads.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm equally glad to see that Geno's injury saved those on the other side of the argument from facing the fact that the solution they wanted was not a solution. 

I mean, imagine what the victory laps would be like if they had to perpetually spin his sh*t play as a better result.

Insufferable.

No, none of them are. His play has been  inexcusable for weeks. However, you guys keep manufacturing is false reality that the dialogue is still running all in order to justify the classless victory lap threads.

Peek a boo 

10 minutes ago, Pac said:
  • Hire Frank Reich
  • Sign Mike Glennon
  • Cut Revis, Giacjabroni, Jarvis Jenkins
  • Restructure Clady
  • Trade Sheldon
  • Put Fitzpicksix in that mirror thing Zod was trapped in at the beginning of Superman II and send it into deep space

Frank Reich would be a great idea. We need an offensive coach to bring along a young QB. Bowles is trending the wrong way. 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Insufferable.

#1. I wanted Mike Glennon, Geno was just the better option than the worst QB in the league right now. 

And #2. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016110604/2016/REG9/jets@dolphins#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000734885&tab=videos

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

#1. I wanted Mike Glennon, Geno was just the better option than the worst QB in the league right now. 

And #2. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016110604/2016/REG9/jets@dolphins#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000734885&tab=videos

You spent MONTHS on Geno. Don't make me do this, you always get bent when it goes bad for you. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You spent MONTHS on Geno. Don't make me do this, you always get bent when it goes bad for you. 

Because Geno was our actual QB on the roster, however, I've been talking about Glennon for YEARS. 

There's nothing you can do to me that I havent done to you first. Kinda like baiting you into mentioning a mod and my response was "Nice job getting us both banned, atleast I already have my back up villain account". 

P.S. Glad to see my friend back to his usual ridiculous self. ;)

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Really..... when did it look bleaker???? Since 1996 we at least had some hope of a future.

now we have Bowles and FITZ. 

Rex's last 4 years. I said all along he was gutting the roster, and just as bad a coach as Bowles.

You guys gave Rex a long leash because he spoke idiot, and pandered to fans. 

They arr the same types of coach, but at least the roster is more promising now. Regardless of outcomes this year. A competent coach can take this roster and run with it in 2017 or 2018.

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Buffalo and Houston F/Os ........ no no the whole league must have been laughing their balls off when they heard our GM paid this scrub 12M

BTW is this vaunted defensive line we have been told are one of the best in the league even an average unit at this  point???

Our defensive line didn't lost the game for us and quite frankly Fitz didnt lose this one either. Stupid penalties and terrible special teams killed us. I think our defensive line actually played pretty well.

Archived