HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Don't get his vote on you but his activity is already more than last game so that's something

dunno if it's an alignment or forum thing though

He's more active here as Scum, in my first or second game here he was the only Scum I didnt have in my PoE.

He's also played enough with me I think to have at least a bit better handle on me.  But even if he says he cant read me, theres enough players here that read me well like Dice, Shad and you who are all giving me Town reads.

I dont think you can use the activity level here on JN for him as a tell.  But there are others here who could prolly give more insight on him here then me.

3 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im defensive because I think Im right AND Im sick of AJ taking his little ******* pot shots at me.

Again I'll ask is being defensive something then alignments indicative for me?

If so which and why?

In this game, with this cast of characters, would a new guy flailing away you appeared defensive.  Looks scummy in my book.  

17 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

He's more active here as Scum, in my first or second game here he was the only Scum I didnt have in my PoE.

He's also played enough with me I think to have at least a bit better handle on me.  But even if he says he cant read me, theres enough players here that read me well like Dice, Shad and you who are all giving me Town reads.

I dont think you can use the activity level here on JN for him as a tell.  But there are others here who could prolly give more insight on him here then me.

First of all I'm not sure, or at least don't remember a game you were scum. You pkayed here enough to that we don't trust nobodies reads on no one. That systematic nonsense doesn't float here. You are my best for scum right now. Nothing personal. Still love you. Deeply. 

15 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why arent you bitching about others like Krak doing it?

And why in this game does it as opposed to others?

Dunno, just does.  You usually let the mudslingers throw their sh*t and yet you just hunt through it...this looks different...Krak was avoiding contact earlier but had a series of post that makes me want to keep him for another day.  How about JiF?  What does your meta movie maker tell us about his alignment?

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Still don't have much of a read on the game so far. Never played with the majority of people that have been active, though I'm leaning Town on Zander. Seems more overly excited than scummy, IMHO.

How about one scum read?  Just one fukking scum read?

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

First of all I'm not sure, or at least don't remember a game you were scum. You pkayed here enough to that we don't trust nobodies reads on no one. That systematic nonsense doesn't float here. You are my best for scum right now. Nothing personal. Still love you. Deeply. 

No I dont think you've seen my Scum game yet, what I meant was that you've seen my Town game enough tho and Im not really playing any differently.  And as far as not trusting other's Meta well thats kinda of foolish imo because Im not playing differently and youre saying I Scum with no baseline for it and multiple people who do have both baselines and read me well are saying Im Town.  It shouldnt be the be all and end all, as I know how most JNers feel about Meta but it doesnt appear that youre at least factoring that into your read on me and that concerns me boo.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dunno, just does.  You usually let the mudslingers throw their sh*t and yet you just hunt through it...this looks different...Krak was avoiding contact earlier but had a series of post that makes me want to keep him for another day.  How about JiF?  What does your meta movie maker tell us about his alignment?

I dont think Ive seen JiF's Scum game iirc.

His activity level tho is nowhere's near on par with his Town game so that's a little alarming to me.

You are on a dark, desert highway. Cool wind blows through your hair...

Welcome to The Hotel California.

1. If you have drugs, use them. You'll need them. 

2. This is a majority hammer game. If a majority is not reached by deadline, a no-lynch will result and the Mafia will be awarded an extra NK.

3. Days will last 48 hours max. Twilight / Night will last 24 hours max.

4. After each lynch, the game will go into Twilight phase. Each player is required to post a "reads list", which may be as simple as a list of names and a sentence for each describing your opinion of their alignment. During this phase, ONLY READS may be posted - no conversation please. After everyone has posted their reads, you may resume normal conversation. Any player that fails to post reads will begin the next day with a vote against them. 

5. The lovely Kaylee and lovely Nyn are authorized to provide VC's. I get two of them because I'm a pirate and that's how I roll.

6. Spirit of the game. Observe it.

7. Whoopass. Avoid it.

8. Time for more drugs. Also, drinking is strongly encouraged.

9. Angel's Envy is the official whiskey of this game.

10. No communicating off thread unless authorized. No screen-shots of PM's, etc.

11. You can check out anytime you like.

Good luck.

You may begin. 

Players:

1. Zander- scum- that new dude

2. Lee- probably scum

3. 80- no read

4. Verb-no read

5. Shad- misunderstood him early. Feeling better about him

6. Andrej-not sure why he thinks it matters if he agrees with my read. Does he have the  answers?

7. Crusher-leaving for dinner at 6. This is my twililight thing

8. JiF- so sweet, love him, not batmanning, could be scum, breaks my heart

9. raccoon- cute cuddly rabid?

10. JC-doing a little of his scum confusion thing, prying a little. Scummy earlier closer to mull now

11.  nolder-might catch up between naps

12. Lizard- hiding out, probably scum

13.  chrga-new guy, cool splash, went into hiding, small restocked?

14.  pral- catching up?

15. krak- like his play, he can be town 

16. dice- know he has post, don't remember much, read him later

17.  sooot-adorable and absent

18. Pac-mule, busy, we are waiting!

19. halia- don't remember post from her. Could be. Don't remember

lynch Zander/Leelou/Lizard 

try to check in but out tonight with Mrs Crusher. Good luck. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

The Two Towers was the best movie imo.

Been liking Notbob thus far as well.

Pral is Pral thus far, need to see more to get a better feel.  Still not sure what AJ was referring to with the angle shooting stuff tho.

Why Pac and Smash?  Is it just an activity thing?

Ya I dont recall if ive played with Scum Krak yet or not.

Is this serious?

If so can you elaborate a bit on it for me please?

80 usually attacks Verbal by default.  Verbal actually took his typical early game potshot at 80 with DIAF.  80 didn't respond.  80 not looking good.  

25 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

No I dont think you've seen my Scum game yet, what I meant was that you've seen my Town game enough tho and Im not really playing any differently.  And as far as not trusting other's Meta well thats kinda of foolish imo because Im not playing differently and youre saying I Scum with no baseline for it and multiple people who do have both baselines and read me well are saying Im Town.  It shouldnt be the be all and end all, as I know how most JNers feel about Meta but it doesnt appear that youre at least factoring that into your read on me and that concerns me boo.

I'm saying your scum because right here right now I reject your Logic that a new guy  does a cartwheel then whips his dick out because he doesn't want to be noticed as scum. Crap logic. I think your scum solely based on that. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm saying your scum because right here right now I reject your Logic that a new guy  does a cartwheel then whips his dick out because he doesn't want to be noticed as scum. Crap logic. I think your scum solely based on that. 

He's not a new player tho, hence why I asked him about his experience.

And as far as going balls out on a new form as SCum, like I said go back and check out my Scum game on MU.

Some players just have bigger balls then others and I dont think the not wanting to be noticed doesnt apply to everyone.

Youre making both these reads with any Meta to substantiate them.  Which in itself is not Scummy for you but Id like to believe Town!Crusher would take these types of things into consideration especially irt me with others who know me telling you Im Town.

Pretend for a second I can clear myself or was mod confirmed, where do you go from there and why?

6 hours ago, Krak said:

I suppose the same reason anyone would vote for a Pral lynch.

Except I think what Dice has posted so far is wolfy.

Why? What is wolfy about me?

@DPR

4 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Current Vote Count:

Chihuahua ( 2 ) - dice, Zander

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

dice ( 1 ) - Krak

Zander ( 2 ) - Crusher, Jets

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

Pral ( 1 ) - Lee

With 19 players, it takes 10 to make a band.

*Deadline in 11.5 hours (8:30 pm EST).

**Get yer reads lists ready to post immediately after the lynch.

Normal conversation may only resume until all reads lists are posted.

***Make your choices (Lady, Captain, Night Man) before the lynch, or no gifts for you.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Current Vote Count:

Zander ( 2 ) - Crusher, JC

Pral ( 2 ) - Lee, Krak

Chihuahua ( 1 ) - Zander

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

dice ( 1 ) - Krak

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

*Deadline in 28.5 hours (SUNDAY 8:30 pm EST).

***Make your choices (Lady, Captain, Night Man) before the lynch, or no gifts for you.

did you forget me on CHRJA?  or do I need to revote him? I hadn't because I kaylee has had me voting him so I thought I had lol

vote chrja to help the mods.

Current Vote Count:

Zander ( 2 ) - Crusher, JC

Pral ( 2 ) - Lee, Krak

Chihuahua ( 2 ) - Zander, dice

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

dice ( 1 ) - Krak

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

*Deadline in 27 hours (SUNDAY 8:30 pm EST).

The call me The Traveler

Dont hate the Crusher read too much.

Why JiF and Pac?

And werent you just sussing me?!?!!?

#raisins?

sadface.gif

You Wolfin' Big Guy?!?!?!?!?

Unvote

This pilgrim can look around at a few more places.

Vote Spoot

1 hour ago, Krak said:

So this was his response to me asking if chrja is the viable lynch today.  Doesn't sound like someone who really cares who we lynch D1, especially since he hasn't really been hunting at all.  Pretty apathetic.

He also apes you on a couple things after voting you in the beginning like he always does.  The AJ explanation of chrja's JC read being one of them.  It's pretty lackadaisical imo.

This was his earlier response to why he's voting chrja and again, pretty thin reasoning.  I mean, that's a superficial read if I've ever seen one that's basically aping your OMGUS vote/interaction with chrja.  It's weird.  And creepy.

Right so show me where I aped zander

I cant copy it here so my next post will have a bunch of my posts in it for you to answer this.

Also please explain to me how you have GREAT d1 thoughts on who to vote? given there may be people you read really well but once you take them out how is anyone else any less viable for D1 lynch then anyone else? isn't everyone just as viable as anyone else on a day that we have no info?

@Krak   here are my posts. have at it

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:30 PM, Dicetosser said:

yes you have the right to wear fluffy white low cut pirate girl shirts and tight tight pants

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:31 PM, Dicetosser said:

vote zander

he raised his hand

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:16 AM, Dicetosser said:

nope. I know your scum. and we all know im never wrong on zander.....

a125bd16feccdb45207d1b41e4d69f8f.jpg

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:21 AM, Dicetosser said:

are you serious here?

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:28 AM, Dicetosser said:

that would be me.

can you answer my question plz?

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:29 AM, Dicetosser said:

unvote

troll zander mode deactivated.

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:31 AM, Dicetosser said:

vote chrja

here I flirt with nyn, troll zander ask chrja a question and then vote him for that god awful behaviour when he just switched off to crusher

Current Vote Count:

Zander ( 1 ) - Crusher

Pral ( 2 ) - Lee, Krak

Chihuahua ( 2 ) - Zander, dice

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

Spoot ( 1 ) - JC

*Deadline in 26.5 hours (SUNDAY 8:30 pm EST).

Will keep that in mind.

I remember thinking his vote felt like it came out of nowhere last night but that was also right after you and me had our little exchange

I dont think Ive seen JiF's Scum game iirc.

His activity level tho is nowhere's near on par with his Town game so that's a little alarming to me.

Sounds good to me

I didn't like how he nudged at Chjra earlier either