HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

23 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

ummmm @Pralaya .......you not caught up yet??!?!?!?

Getting there. Page 18 now

Thoughts so far...

Dont know meta of nearly half the people. This is going to be a bit tough d1

Chrja seems too bold to be a scum.  I am not sure if that's how he plays all his game. Even then, it seems way too direct as a wolf and I don't think any wolf would want to go such lengths.

AJ/Zander argument doesn't look like w/w. That kind of back of forth cannot be faked. 

One person I am iffy about so far is dice. He looks too playful than what I have usually seen. Like the vote on krak after dpr jokingly "mod confirmed" him. Looked a bit forced.

4 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Thoughts so far...

Chrja seems too bold to be a scum.  I am not sure if that's how he plays all his game. Even then, it seems way too direct as a wolf and I don't think any wolf would want to go such lengths.

AJ/Zander argument doesn't look like w/w. That kind of back of forth cannot be faked. 

One person I am iffy about so far is dice. He looks too playful than what I have usually seen. Like the vote on krak after dpr jokingly "mod confirmed" him. Looked a bit forced.

You didnt have a problem with my joke vote on Krak tho, whats the difference iyo?

lmk when youre fully caught up and fire out some reads/wtl lists please.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Who was Chrja?

The link was to our Minority Villa Chat.

half of Clueless Newborn

Link confirmed chrja was who I was thinking of, to me at least, which probably isn't terribly helpful to most of you

51 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Thoughts so far...

Excessively playful Dice can be wolf Dice but I haven't really gotten that vibe from him yet.  What's your hot take on me?

4 minutes ago, Shad said:

half of Clueless Newborn

Link confirmed chrja was who I was thinking of, to me at least, which probably isn't terribly helpful to most of you

Its not and it doesnt

sadface.gif

2 minutes ago, Shad said:

He's certainly not locked in.

If I see slimy sh*t I'll call it out.  It's always there sooner or later if he's scum.  Haven't seen it yet.

Fair enough.

Current Vote Count:

Zander ( 1 ) - Crusher, JC

Pral ( 2 ) - Lee, Krak

Chihuahua ( 2 ) - Zander, dice

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

dice ( 1 ) - Krak

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

Spoot ( 1 ) - JC

Pac ( 1 ) - Shad

With 19 players, it takes 10 to make a band.

*Deadline in 26.5 hours (SUNDAY 8:30 pm EST).

**Get yer reads lists ready to post immediately after the lynch.

Normal conversation may only resume until all reads lists are posted.

***Make your choices (Lady, Captain, Night Man) before the lynch, or no gifts for you.

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

abcabcabcabcabcabc

1 hour ago, Kaylee said:

Current Vote Count:

Zander ( 1 ) - Crusher, JC

Pral ( 2 ) - Lee, Krak

Chihuahua ( 2 ) - Zander, dice

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

dice ( 1 ) - Krak

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

Spoot ( 1 ) - JC

Pac ( 1 ) - Shad

With 19 players, it takes 10 to make a band.

*Deadline in 26.5 hours (SUNDAY 8:30 pm EST).

**Get yer reads lists ready to post immediately after the lynch.

Normal conversation may only resume until all reads lists are posted.

***Make your choices (Lady, Captain, Night Man) before the lynch, or no gifts for you.

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

abcabcabcabcabcabc

Krak and JC are marked as voting twice and Zander has 2 votes listed, not 1. I don't have time to look back and see which of the votes are more current... but @D P R, please take note and fix if you get to it before me. i'll only be around again in 5 hours or so.

10 hours ago, Shad said:

I can't pretend I have scum reads and JN isn't an environment where I'm ever going to have a ton of town reads on D1 either.  That's not a bad thing.  I like this atmosphere and I like the leverage it gives me to toy with my own meta.  But here's the best I can give you atp:

I wouldn't lynch Pral or Verb because i have no compelling reason to think they're scum and reasonably high hopes of being able to read them later.

I want to pretend I'll be able to read Leelou Raccoon and Nolder later but who knows.

Crush and JiF I'm really just curious about seeing if I can figure out a consistent means to read them because I've played with both of them a few times and have some basic meta in mind.  No clue if it really applies; in an all's null environment I'd keep them around for yucks to see where it goes.

Halli I'm not lynching D1 because she's a sweetheart.  I'll probably be convinced she's a wolf when she starts posting whatever her alignment is.

80 Spoot and Pac can die.

So basically you are left with wanting to lynch inactive. Can't really knock it at this point, because other than Zander and Leelou the rest of my reads are soft at best. 

Let me help since I know those three players better than most. 

Pac hides as scum but also hides as town. I do know that do to his industry he really he didn't even sign up this game. Got shanghai'd into this game.  This is a very busy at work time of yearfir him. Snow removal upstate is a cash crop for him. Lynching him is a shot in the dark and woulprobably be a mercy killing at this point. Then again, he sucks at mafia, is gross and perfectly useless unless he is modding. He mods  amazing games. Only reasons to keep him is he has his very own heckler in  klecko73isgod who drops by to remind him he sucks and drops a little flirtatious yaya on Nyn.

80? Very good scum player when he has cover. Did A nice day 1 bus on Ape few games back and just slaughtered town as he sashayed to a scum victory. Without cover he shows his ass when he tries the " follow me to victory town" stuff. He did say he was in NY this game but I could see him hiding out as well. He has drawn scum in about 8o% of his last games and got pretty pummeled last time. Could be staying away for that reason. But just like PAC voting him would be clearing driftwood at this point. Yet 80 is pretty funny, ok at playing town and gives great hugs. 

Spooty spooty sweet pumpkin pie. Nicest sweetest most gentle soul who plays mafia. Has not played forever do to new job, surgically corrected shoulder and falling madly in love with the checkout girl at the local grocery store. His inactivity bothers me the most. Because he has not played for mentioned reasons... so I'm figuring since he signed up, said he wanted to play when I mentioned early I didn't think he was in he could be lurking scum. Still pretty New to the game and last time I played with him as town  he was making a good effort to contribute. Of the three driftwood players I sadly think he would be most likely to be scum. 

So lynch PAC because he has Zero value, relatively unpleasant and sucks at this game. Probably wait on info from 80. Lynch Spooty pie if you hate puppies. Yet, of the three lynching sweet Spoot makes slightly more sense. 

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

So spoot is the lynch target for just posting fluff?

Read my post above. That and another point I made. Yet, chances of getting majority on anyone contributing day 1 is probably not happening. I'm good for Zander and Leelou. Probably not happening. I could do Lizzie or Smoot if we are doing less active players.  For the sake of progress through competing trains. 

unvote: vote Lizzie

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Is it? He played pretty clean in Demonology. We only got to him because of claims and the fact that his whole team was dead. I'm wary.

Speak for yourself.  I had him wolfy in mason QT from D1 and I never really backed off from him being non-town.  I assumed 3P after a while because he was lynching wolves.

Not saying that makes him town here, but he does have tells that I expect will surface eventually if he's scum.  I just have to be more diligent about pushing them rather than making a passive note of it if I see it.

Ok, managed to catch up. Phew.

So, a bunch of people inactive or who I don't know meta. Without vote patterns/flips it is near impossible to figure them out for now

JiF (Is this NotBoB?)
raccoon
Lizard
Spoot
Pac
Hallia
Nolder
Verb
JC
Chrja

Chrja - seems town for me because as I said before, i don't see scum doing such bold moves. However, him disappearing isn't exactly a good look. I don't think I would vote him today anyway.

Crusher -  He is quite different to his play in Demonology in DM. he is more active, has good reads on people and trying to lead. Sounds townish. 

Lee - Lee voting me on D1 for inactive play is a common occurence. At this point, I am insensitive to that. Because I am on the thread doesn't mean I am caught up. Don't like to give reads before that. Still, at this point, her voting me looks good for her and I think she is town because of it.

Shad - Has seemed town so far. Nothing that stands out.

Krak - More active than I have seen him. But, has similar reads as mine, except for his vote on me, lol. Might be town.

Andrej - I like his back and forth with zander and he seems genuine in the conversation. Leaning town

Zander -  He is quite stuck to Chrja since the beginning of the game which is somewhat unlike him. I know him to be quite volatile with his reads and likes to explore with votes. I don't seem to see that in this game so far. 

dice - Has seemed quite playful and his initial joke votes seems forced. He did try to defend that to krak but his points looking a bit weak.

So, I believe there is likely a bunch of scum in the inactive/no meta list. I have no idea where to go in that list. Of the remaining the only people pinging for me are zander/dice. 

Not at all willing to lynch - Crusher/Shad/Andrej/Krak.

7 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Spoot ain't looking good.

Agreed

7 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I don't know how much of "backing off" I can just chalk up to weekend activity. It's throwing me off slightly.

Are you referring to someone specific here Tink?

6 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Is it? He played pretty clean in Demonology. We only got to him because of claims and the fact that his whole team was dead. I'm wary.

I just mean the way Shad's approaching AJ is fine.

I'M ALWAYS wary of AJ!!!