Nynaeve

Aliens II: Xenomorph Within

To be clear there are people with limited time and there are people who choose to not really participate on D1 and also people who don't like their role and just ghost or give little input without thought or care. I am more concerned with the latter people than the former. Most of the people around here have enough good sense not to sign up if they really are too busy to give any realistic amount of time to a game. We have more of a problem with ghosters and people who don't believe D1 matters.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
8 hours ago, Nolder said:

I didn't want to discuss it on D1. It was pointless and a distraction. I had no evidence. Now I have evidence, no night kill.

you didn't want to discuss it D1.

really? they WHY do a post that is filled with comments about cult?

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

@Dicetosser I see you lurking. No time to catch up if you are going to change your vote you need to do it now.

Less than 10 mins till deadline.

so you gonna start with this stupidity too?

its kinda hard to lurk when im asleep. page was open on my puter but I was in my bed at midnight when you seem to think I was online

As the last few rays of light disappear beyond the horizon, they hissed in glee. For they knew something the humans did not. The sun was not to return. The humans were to live there last few days in running blindly in terror, and there prayers for light were not to be heard.

3 minutes ago, LZM said:

As the last few rays of light disappear beyond the horizon, they hissed in glee. For they knew something the humans did not. The sun was not to return. The humans were to live there last few days in running blindly in terror, and there prayers for light were not to be heard.

You forgot to bow.  

So long, bearded scum.  

5 minutes ago, LZM said:

*their x2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How did LZM and Crusher die btw?  SK/Vig/Bomb?

im thinking either vig shot on lzm or he did something to crusher and died for it.

42 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

LZM can no longer hug in an extra loving sort of way. He was...

Hide contents

A face hugger, Mafia Goon

That's what I get for giving someone the benefit of the doubt I guess. Well, as the old saying goes...

17 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

its kinda hard to lurk when im asleep. page was open on my puter but I was in my bed at midnight when you seem to think I was online

That's not accurate. A post filled with comments about cult? Really? That's how you describe saying "please don't be a cult" over and over? A misrep if I've ever seen one.

I believe I've already said this but shortly after making the post I regretted it. It was distracting and stupid and I own that. I tried repeatedly D1 to shut the conversation down.

Geez, defensive much?

16 minutes ago, LZM said:

Dude this is Aliens not Pitch Black. Go troll SMC in the dead thread.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

That's not accurate. A post filled with comments about cult? Really? That's how you describe saying "please don't be a cult" over and over? A misrep if I've ever seen one.

I believe I've already said this but shortly after making the post I regretted it. It was distracting and stupid and I own that. I tried repeatedly D1 to shut the conversation down.

Geez, defensive much?

this is something that sh*ts me. I bitch at zander whenever he does it too. its dumb and inaccurate

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

this is something that sh*ts me. I bitch at zander whenever he does it too. its dumb and inaccurate

Ok well I didn't know. Now I do.

And I swear to god if you're lying scum like LZM was I am holding a grudge like I did with Verbal. I waited like two years to shoot that a$$hole don't think I wont do it to you too.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok well I didn't know. Now I do.

And I swear to god if you're lying scum like LZM was I am holding a grudge like I did with Verbal. I waited like two years to shoot that a$$hole don't think I wont do it to you too.

dude that time works out to be like midnight my time   on a work night.  believe me I was in bed. and I already told you my role

Just now, Dicetosser said:

dude that time works out to be like midnight my time   on a work night.  believe me I was in bed. and I already told you my role

And LZM told me his phone ****ed up. You saw how that turned out.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

youre an Idiot :)

Activity consists of posts, so which post of the very few I made on day 1 pointed you in the direction of me being scum ? Or did you just pull that out of your ass like normal?

Derp. The one that pinged.

I like that you are telegraphing that you know I'm town in your reactions THO.