****NY Jets vs. Cowboys official gameday thread****

InstantClassic

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sean Lee is a guy who I didn't think would translate that did translate. Guy plays stronger than I thought he would. Meanwhile, the guy I did hype was Scott McKillop, who is somewhere out there.

Cool invisible YAC Mason. This offense....Holmes got open underneath on that place Mason got decked...

Lets not forget one thing guys... We're going up against a Ryan defense. They're all great defensive minds. From Buddy, to Rex... All the way down to Rob... They're all great. So when Sanchez and the Jets have struggled, lets not harp all over Shotty Jr, lets give credit where credit is due... Rob Ryan know's what he's doing.

The next Rob Ryan defense to be considered great will be the first Rob Ryan defense to be considered great. His dad and brother are great defensive minds. He has a great defensive last name...

Lets not forget one thing guys... We're going up against a Ryan defense. They're all great defensive minds. From Buddy, to Rex... All the way down to Rob... They're all great. So when Sanchez and the Jets have struggled, lets not harp all over Shotty Jr, lets give credit where credit is due... Rob Ryan know's what he's doing.

What soes this have to do with Schotty taking foirever tyo make a freaking adjustment?

How great is Rob, dowes he have Darth Vader mind freezing power?

Archived