****NY Jets vs. Cowboys official gameday thread****

InstantClassic

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt pin any of this on Schotty yet if thats where we are headed. Offensive line looks bad and Sanchez is not in sync with Holmes right now. The offense looks like a unit that needed extra offseason work.

It's far from all on him, but he doesn't get excused for the unit looking unprepared when that's his job, and some of the calls have of course been idiotic, as usual.

Dallas marched right down our throats on opening drive - because our D is lifeless at the most unlikely of times, Schotty still can't game plan to an opponents weak spot and Sanchez still throws short of the first down marker on 3rd and 10... Glad to see nothing has changed.

I wouldnt pin any of this on Schotty yet if thats where we are headed. Offensive line looks bad and Sanchez is not in sync with Holmes right now. The offense looks like a unit that needed extra offseason work.

I'm not exclusively blaming schott right now, but in your opinion what is the offensive gameplan? I sure as hell can't figure it out, it just looks like random plays. What happened to establish the run and play-action pass?

Its tough for a QB to even have a chance to play well when the internal clock is telling you to throw quick because your tackles and left guard cant handle any pressure right now. Sanchez looks freaked out there.

then he should move his feet like Romo does.

Archived