Bills vs Patriots

Blackout

Beating a horrible Chiefs team and Raiders team doesn't mean much in my eyes. The same can be said about the Jets, who have beat the Cowboys and a horrible Jaguars team, but then again, we've been to the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons etc, etc. We're a proven team as of right now, therefore, our 2-0 record has to hold some truth to it.

As far as the Bills go? I'm not a believer. If they beat the Patriots... That'll may just change my point of view, but as of right now? They're a product of a weak schedule. They are much improved through, I just can't consider them a playoff team just yet.

Beating a horrible Chiefs team and Raiders team doesn't mean much in my eyes. The same can be said about the Jets, who have beat the Cowboys and a horrible Jaguars team, but then again, we've been to the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons etc, etc. We're a proven team as of right now, therefore, our 2-0 record has to hold some truth to it.

As far as the Bills go? I'm not a believer. If they beat the Patriots... That'll may just change my point of view, but as of right now? They're a product of a weak schedule. They are much improved through, I just can't consider them a playoff team just yet.

who would've assumed Ryan Fitzpatrick could do this well though? especailly w/o Lee Evans

In order for the Bills to be taken seriously they have to beat the friggin Pats at least once this millenium. Seems every year they narrowly lose to the Pats in one game and get their doors blown off in the other.

I wouldn't be surprised if they win this weekend... They have to excorcise their demons in order to truly take the next step to NFL mediocrity.

In order for the Bills to be taken seriously they have to beat the friggin Pats at least once this millenium. Seems every year they narrowly lose to the Pats in one game and get their doors blown off in the other.

I wouldn't be surprised if they win this weekend... They have to excorcise their demons in order to truly take the next step to NFL mediocrity.

The Bills seem to play tough in Foxboro but lay down in Buffalo. The Pats have won 13 in a row against the Bills and that streak has to end at some point. The Bills fans will be liquored up and loud on Sunday.

The Bills seem to play tough in Foxboro but lay down in Buffalo. The Pats have won 13 in a row against the Bills and that streak has to end at some point. The Bills fans will be liquored up and loud on Sunday.

What else is there to do in Buffalo? No, seriously...what?

Archived