Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

He has to rebound. Asking the defense to pitch a shutout is too much on the road. Would love to immediately go up 10-0 and see what Fitzpatrick is made of.

Yeah, the Jets arent winning unless Sanchez plays better in 2nd half. Dont know if hell do it. Seriously doubt he would, the ahole

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez is a bad QB-he will never win a Super Bowl as the Jets QB-we need something better. Sanchez is still playing like a rookie out there, rushing his throws, staring down receivers, fumbling the ball because it seems liker the game is moving too fast for him. I want a better sigal caller in 2012.

Sanchez is a bad QB-he will never win a Super Bowl as the Jets QB-we need something better. Sanchez is still playing like a rookie out there, rushing his throws, staring down receivers, fumbling the ball because it seems liker the game is moving too fast for him. I want a better sigal caller in 2012.

Over reacting more than a little buddy. ;)

Yet you want Chad Henne?

well you wont get it, SFJ so forget it. You r saying the four playoff games in two years were nothing? He is NOT playing like a rokie. Listen to me about his stats. HE IS A TOP TEN QB, SFJ and according to the QB rating they use it will say that. wattch, SFJ. We will laugh about this. He wins today with 2 TDs 60% 300+ yds bank it!

Archived