Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's horrible-I'd rather take my cahnce with Chad Henne next year-this guy is bad-he rushes every throw

Well now you're just being ridiculous. Sanchez certainly sucks, but the solution is not to replace him with a guy who has sucked for a year longer. I'd rather hand the job to McElroy than give a cent to Henne.

Spartan, Sanchez will have a decent 2nd half, and all will be forgotten... Kinda like last week.

I agree. I think the story at the end of the day will be how to get a complete game out of him. Hope so anyway...

Well now you're just being ridiculous. Sanchez certainly sucks, but the solution is not to replace him with a guy who has sucked for a year longer. I'd rather hand the job to McElroy than give a cent to Henne.

If it sounds like I'm desperate then you're right BG-I'm sick of Mark Sanchez and his turning the ball over every game either with INTs or fumbles-we're gonna lose today because of those two turnovers

If you’re basing everything on statistics and everything else, then maybe he wouldn’t be an elite quarterback, but I base things on wins.

What you did there... I see it.

Oh, and I just accidentally figured out how to quote on the blackberry.

Yeah I'd rather have fitzpatrick!! 13/18 7 passing first downs. I'd say he's the best QB in Buffalo right now. Besides, he owns the second half. haha

Watch this guys. Sanchez will win. He will continue his 2 to 1 TD/INT ratio. He will finish the game over 60%, something like this: 27/ 40 275 2td 1 int and will inch closer to the top ten, seperating from guys like Fitzpatrick who arent on his level.

Ryan and Schaub have INT's too. Luckily for Sanchez, of his 7 INT's only one score came of it and they were ALL but one in the first half.

I have to balance this craziness. If u think I just love all players, check out the article i wrote after week one last year. I hated the draft pick, but this is funny. lol

SANCHEZ BASHING by me...when it was legitimate. lol

The highlight of the game for me? During that sh*t-show of a last few minutes of the half, my neighbor came by because he locked himself out and asking to come through my place to jump the fence and get in through his backyard. Not only did it make me miss a few plays of debauchery, he also insisted on thanking me with a bottle of booze considering this is the 3rd time he's done this in like 2 weeks. I'm thinking I'm going to polish this off before the second half kickoff.

Archived