Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, 24 second half points. Big win by Jets

Told ya, bud.

Only difference between the halves is we're not making stupid mistakes or taking dumb penalties in this one. Rex and this team has always been good at cleaning that crap up in the 2nd half as long as the D keeps the game close.

Easy win, but ugly at the start. They need to be better next week, but a good win this week.

colts should be investigated for throwing games, and I'm only half joking

Larz, I've been saying this since August that they were going to tank the season on purpose. No team knows better than Indianapolis how drafting a franchise QB will cover up over all the bad moves a team makes. Take a look at their draft history since they got Manning and you'll see a front office that has no business still being in place all these years. I counted about 110 Colts picks with maybe a dozen ever making an impact.

EY. Do you still think the Jets aren't a good football team?

I think they have the ability to be good if everything clicks. I do not think they are there yet. You'll note though, that early in this game, and last weeks game, when they looked like garbage, I said they'd win.

They're still behind the Ravens, Steelers, and Pats, with a few more potential teams in there and that's really what matters.

Close enough, SFJ? I mean two 30+ yard Pass Int and one yard runs? (u maybe could say that's worth a TD. lol Hey look bro, I know you were heated after that fumble. I wanted to put up points too, but the beauty is with Sanchez, that you trust him in the second half. That's a quality that isn't too prevelant.. I know u havent 4 gotten Nagle, Ryan, green Esiason, O'donnell, Brister, Foley, Lucas, Bollinger, Testaverde (one good year dont fool yourself), and of course, a JN favorite, Chad P.......and you're calling for a new QB after a fumble? lol Come on, old friend. Enjoy this decade with your pal, Lance! lol

Thank you Jets for 8 quarters of great football.

BTW

Here's sh*tty Schotty vs. the genius Chan Gailey Team Stats NYJ BUF First Downs 23 8 Total Plays 62 43 Total Yards 330 207 Passing 222 143 Rushing 108 64 Penalties 6 / 40 4 / 69 Possession 34:38 18:55 Turnovers 2 3

any given sunday I guess, even the great Gailey and Fitz-magic can be beat!! Next up, Foxboro.........Sancho's old stomping ground!! woooo!

Archived