“Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---,”

InstantClassic

Really?

Is this college?

They (either team) need motivation to play the other team?

If they do, they are in the wrong profession.

I wasbeing facetious but do you really think Bellish*t dropping a "suck my d" blast won't be remembered next time they play? If the D has any dignity at all they'll play inspired ball.

Kind of like last January. You remember that game, right?

2 things about this entire fiasco:

1. I had no idea Branch was mocking Fireman Ed. Know why? Because a real man spells out what he's chanting with his arms.

2. It was 30 points! 30 POINTS!!!

heh.. me either.. I remember thinking what is he a retard.. then they flashed to sanchez with the mopey look and i chuckled

I wasbeing facetious but do you really think Bellish*t dropping a "suck my d" blast won't be remembered next time they play? If the D has any dignity at all they'll play inspired ball.

Kind of like last January. You remember that game, right?

No.

Like last year, I believe the Jets' D will be thinking more about the 30 points the Patriots' offense put on them then anything Belichick said.

It is called pride and the strength of the Jets' team will want to atone for their bad game.

No.

Like last year, I believe the Jets' D will be thinking more about the 30 points the Patriots' offense put on them then anything Belichick said.

It is called pride and the strength of the Jets' team will want to atone for their bad game.

By all accounts Rex had Bradys overzealous, (and feminine), celebrations from the 45-3 debacle on a continuous loop the week leading up to the playoff game. If you don't think trash talk factors into the equation you're nuts.

Why do you think Belli dropped the suck my d in the first place?

By all accounts Rex had Bradys overzealous, (and feminine), celebrations from the 45-3 debacle on a continuous loop the week leading up to the playoff game. If you don't think trash talk factors into the equation you're nuts.

Why do you think Belli dropped the suck my d in the first place?

What?

Yeah, he said it to give Rex bulletin board material. :face:

Does that really make sense to you?

Can it have a factor? Maybe.

Brady scoffing at the idea of the Giants holding the Patriots to 14 probably had an affect.

Belichick telling his son the "best D" in the league.....suck my D...doubtful.

There were likely things said on the field that were 1000x worse than that.

Again, it is division rival. One trying to take the crown and the other trying to keep it for the last 3 years.

If you are saying the Jets' D needs material to be motivated, I think you are not giving them enough credit.

What?

Yeah, he said it to give Rex bulletin board material. :face:

Does that really make sense to you?

What I mean is the reason Belli had that Folgers moment with his son, is because of past trash talk directed his way from Rex and co. Is there a team that he takes more joy in beating than the Jets? He even managed to flash a wry smile during the post game press conference.

If you don't think telling Rex to fellate him doesn't add fuel to the fire you're nutso.

Can we at least agree that Bradys celebrations last year were incredibly feminine?

What I mean is the reason Belli had that Folgers moment with his son, is because of past trash talk directed his way from Rex and co. Is there a team that he takes more joy in beating than the Jets? He even managed to flash a wry smile during the post game press conference.

If you don't think telling Rex to fellate him doesn't add fuel to the fire you're nutso.

Can we at least agree that Bradys celebrations last year were incredibly feminine?

Belichick cares about winning.

Rex cares about winning.

I do think either coach would care if they won last night 42-41 or 3-0. As long as they beat their most significant AFC East Rival.

Winning is first. Shutting a yappity opponent is second.

Honestly ... It raises Beli up a small notch in my book. It's something we would all say to our best friends in the same situation and it make him almost seem like a human male. He's still cheating low life scum, just up a small notch.

Honestly ... It raises Beli up a small notch in my book. It's something we would all say to our best friends in the same situation and it make him almost seem like a human male. He's still cheating low life scum, just up a small notch.

It is like a snail moving...sure maybe it moved forward but who knows for sure...

Archived