Forums ?

Smashmouth

I didn't do it!

Hopefully they can do something for us.

That is the downside of being hosted. It is great on gameday when the volume is really high and there are no performance issues. But this part sucks becuase your life (data) is completely in their hands. If they were better at it, totally wouldn't be an issue.

no need for the data restoration.. it's not like people aren't going to say the same things today.

Haha...

I do think it will be funny to see what people go back and try to recapture the magic of points they made in responses that got lost... it wouldh ave been awesome if we got transported back to the days of Pennington, Mangini and Schotty.

Not much would have changed.

But it would have been funny... ugh... a tripod is doomed to topple over as long as it has one short leg. Schotty.

Clearly a rip in the Space Time Continuum.

The end is near. A sign the Jets will win the Super Bowl

Likely caused by a massive object with near infinite amounts of gravitational pull... is there anything like that here?

They must have figured they'd give you a free pass for when the Jets win tonight and you go back to your old Sanchez-loving ways. :-P

Well, Sanchez is playing on the road against a better defense tonight than the Pats. :D

Like that matters. You know as I do whether it's this week or next, sooner or later he'll have another big game just to assure that Jets fans will have something to work with to continue this on-going battle.

Sanchez does have a peculiar quality to suck or play great regardless of how good the opposing D is.

He could thread the needle on a WR that is tripple covered or miss a wide open receiver. The mind is boggled.

Who are you again?

I am Kaysar, super celebrity extraordinaire from Big Brother season 6 and Big Brother season 7 All Stars. My #1 fan Jetsrule128 will tell you all about me. Where is he anyway? I haven't seen anything from him recently.

Archived