Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

actually we can probably assume we're not lynching Brett (for modding last game)

Fogot about that - but I'm still not switching. Its the only read I have right now.

I would be down to kill you purely based off the lulz and because we couldnt last game. Actually, the fact that Bretfag made you a confirmed townie should be reason enough to speed lynch his a$$, courtesy mod rules be damned.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be down to kill you purely based off the lulz and because we couldnt last game. Actually, the fact that Bretfag made you a confirmed townie should be reason enough to speed lynch his a$$, courtesy mod rules be damned.

oh that last game where I singlehandidly destroyed your scum team?

oh that last game where I singlehandidly destroyed your scum team?

First off, you destroyed nothing. One nice shot at Sharrow, thats all. And you act like thats some great feat. Destroying a JiF scum team and bragging about it is like dunking on your 8 year old, on an 8 foot rim and asking him if he wants some more.

First off, you destroyed nothing. One nice shot at Sharrow, thats all. And you act like thats some great feat. Destroying a JiF scum team and bragging about it is like dunking on your 8 year old, on an 8 foot rim and asking him if he wants some more.

you stole that joke from Jim Romes opening yesterday... it wasn't funny then either.

Huh? So you are voting me this game, because I didn't pay attention to the details of last game after I died?

And for the record, I just said everyone thought you were lying - and then you called bullsh*t on that statement, to say that CTM was the only one that believed you - hence everyone else thought you were lying. You ******* idiot.

Good job.

Dipsh*t. Re-read the post I replied to - you didn't say anything about lying or what people thought about that. You said I played into that mess, and I say I didn't. CTM knew me, but JiF's nice play made him switch.

Unvote

I didn't plan on really voting you anyway, it was more to argue.

Vote: Pac

Hunch.

Suck it. I dont have to tell you a damn thing. What are my thoughts? #14. Thats right, #14. The only good thing you've contributed to teh mafia.

What was it that the Ape said last game "Ping!"

3 reasons. 1. you're copying my brilliant game plan of following the Ape while filling his ego up with compliment. 2. you're not doing your typical day 1 obsession with me. 3. because I always like to give a third reason...you're a calihomofag.

You say suck it - then actually give us something to chew on, other than Ape-bickering. Just like I told you to do. You are my bitch.

Boasts aside. I agree with the observation you are making. If I remember correctly the last time Brett was scum he overplayed the "get behind the Ape" (yuck, yuck) strategy to the point where I know I (and others) caught onto him.

Dipsh*t. Re-read the post I replied to - you didn't say anything about lying or what people thought about that. You said I played into that mess, and I say I didn't. CTM knew me, but JiF's nice play made him switch. Unvote I didn't plan on really voting you anyway, it was more to argue. Vote: Pac Hunch.

If your play was why me and many others had you on their FOS list most of the game, and most people didn't believe your claim, then I'd argue that you did "play into it". Whatever though, I'm not going to argue about past games here. Your a dope.

I also think its pretty sketch that you voted me to argue - if you want to argue, then argue - but you also veiled a momentum vote on me with that argument about fact NOT related to this game. Now you are backing off it because I called you out on it.

Woah woah woah. The no lynching me because I was a mod thing is dumb. If you want to lynch me, then lynch me. Really all there is to it.

I actually like my vote on Smash. I think when he was posting he was really just going after Ape for being all over the place like it was something new.

I am also starting to like a vote on Pac. Not wanting to lynch me because I was a mod? I have a theory, and maybe I should start recording the outcome to see if its null, but the players who play the most courteously (don't lynch mods, 1st time back, etc etc.) tend to be scum. Pac is playing like a fairy, so it stands out to me.

Ape- I know you'll say "wifom", but you think I'd go for the same strategy 2 times in a row? I was just saying you were on fire after what happened in the last games dead thread with Crusher saying we need to blacklist you, etc. etc.

Woah woah woah. The no lynching me because I was a mod thing is dumb. If you want to lynch me, then lynch me. Really all there is to it.

I actually like my vote on Smash. I think when he was posting he was really just going after Ape for being all over the place like it was something new.

I am also starting to like a vote on Pac. Not wanting to lynch me because I was a mod? I have a theory, and maybe I should start recording the outcome to see if its null, but the players who play the most courteously (don't lynch mods, 1st time back, etc etc.) tend to be scum. Pac is playing like a fairy, so it stands out to me.

Ape- I know you'll say "wifom", but you think I'd go for the same strategy 2 times in a row? I was just saying you were on fire after what happened in the last games dead thread with Crusher saying we need to blacklist you, etc. etc.

This occurred to me, and is the only thing that kept me from moving my vote to you.

You say suck it - then actually give us something to chew on, other than Ape-bickering. Just like I told you to do. You are my bitch.

Boasts aside. I agree with the observation you are making. If I remember correctly the last time Brett was scum he overplayed the "get behind the Ape" (yuck, yuck) strategy to the point where I know I (and others) caught onto him.

Listen you scared little monkey. Your post was prior to Bretfags scumtastic post. I already had you quoted and ready to rant. I couldnt let the fact that someone gaves us something work with shortyly after take away from an opportunity to engage the Ape with some smack talk.

Fear teh JiF

Pac is an enormous pussy. I thought we established this a few games back.

Spare us the grandstanding... the unwritten rule of not lynching the person who modded the previous game on D1 is hardly something new.

Nor is the rule of not lynching a new player to the game or someone returning after a long absence.

Save your sanctimony.

Spare us the grandstanding... the unwritten rule of not lynching the person who modded the previous game on D1 is hardly something new.

Nor is the rule of not lynching a new player to the game or someone returning after a long absence.

Save your sanctimony.

Thats true it is sorta an un-writtne rule. But coming from you it's odd because most day ones you can;t wait till kill someone. Pac caring about someone getting lynched other than Pac is odd.

BACON and EGGS-xactly. Weird from Pac right?

unvote

vote Pac

Brett I didnt go after the APE for the reason you give "like it was something new"

I went after the APE because he claimed to be different than in the past and gave me this half assed explanation as to why he was different, then on the post I Quoted hes done nothing but the same crap hes always done. Its not a case of any sort aganist him I just voted to get a response yet your using you example as a reason for voting me ? Did you see his response to me claiming change ? Just curious

Thats true it is sorta an un-writtne rule. But coming from you it's odd because most day ones you can;t wait till kill someone. Pac caring about someone getting lynched other than Pac is odd.

ping

I've said I supported that rule as both town and scum in a # of games on thread and in scum chats. It's not odd. and I'd like to kill CTM or Smash.

Truth. Established years ago. Fully and completely confirmed 2 games back.

Ahh ok, I was not here for the confirmation of Pac, but as you see below (becuase I mentioned his name) Im now on the hit list. Maybe hes teaming up with the APE since this is total APE strategy.

ping

I've said I supported that rule as both town and scum in a # of games on thread and in scum chats. It's not odd. and I'd like to kill CTM or Smash.

Pac, you may do a lot of different things as both town AND scum, but you never, ever pussyfoot as town. Even if there was good reason not to kill someone, you wouldn't bring it up; you'd just talk about which fat pig you DO want to kill.

Not to mention, you were a mod-confirmed townie last game. More than enough reason to cure our collective bloodlust for you by offing you day 1. After all, you said it yourself. The game doesn't really start until SOMEONE dies.

Unvote vote Pac

Whatever floats your boats.. If killing town and learning nothing from it is your thing fire away.

Bitter Pac is bitter with 4 votes. EVERY death yields information. If you're scum, great. If you're town, one or 2 of the people who are on your train could end up scum, including me. Mafia 101 dude. You're pinging like crazy right now.

Yeah, he's all over the place and giant pussy.

I'm down for lynching Bretfag, Pacmule and SMC (pure gut), in that order.

It's not even that, he tries to make an appeal to emotion that he's an "easy lynch" when the giant brown baby has been lynched on day 1 i think once in the past 3-4 years. WE all know who the easy day 1 lynches are, and it's not the pacmule

Archived