Very Positive Indication - Jets Will Beat The Fins & Make The playoffs

Jet27

I fully expect the Miami Dolphins to kick your a$$ on Sunday at 1p.m Eastern/Standard Time. After the loss i will probably come back here in rub it in your face, nothing extreme, just a little good hearted trash talk.

Wont lie. I laughed. Its funny because its true.

As you were shocked at my confidence in us beating the Pats in the first game, I am equally as shocked at your confidence in the Jets playoff future.

Not really confident, just think miami is a bad team so we stand a good chance of winning that game..

Cincy and Tn are both bad teams, playing teams that are better then them. Both stand a decent shot of losing..

And I think Kc will beat Denver, leaving us in... In FO gives us a 10% chance of getting, but that's with them giving CN a 40% chance of beating Baltimore, i think it's more like 20%

Not really confident, just think miami is a bad team so we stand a good chance of winning that game..

Cincy and Tn are both bad teams, playing teams that are better then them. Both stand a decent shot of losing..

And I think Kc will beat Denver, leaving us in... In FO gives us a 10% chance of getting, but that's with them giving CN a 40% chance of beating Baltimore, i think it's more like 20%

I guess I cant even get into the scenarios because I cant see us beating Miami.

Seriously? If this team makes the playoffs I'll throw up. They suck and deserve to know it. Changes need to be made. End of story.

Agreed. Almost think its better if we dont. Sitting back watching the playoffs at home should be a huge smack in the face. Might be a good thing. Sneaking in and winning another game (which I think we would cause it would be Houston w/ Yates and Rex will shut his a$$ down) just doesnt seem like it does anything for the team but make them feel good about what they got.

I fully expect the Miami Dolphins to kick your a$$ on Sunday at 1p.m Eastern/Standard Time. After the loss i will probably come back here in rub it in your face, nothing extreme, just a little good hearted trash talk.

Your Sig pic says young rich and out of control, you should add stupid as well.

I fully expect the Miami Dolphins to kick your a$$ on Sunday at 1p.m Eastern/Standard Time. After the loss i will probably come back here and rub it in your face, nothing extreme, just a little good hearted trash talk.

As I recall you also predicted that the Fish would be in the Super Bowl hunt. Then you predicted that they would "Suck for Luck".

This is truly great news that you predict that the Fish will beat the Jets. At first I thought that Jet27 was smoking crack, but you have given his vision credence .

Thanks you have returned hope to the board

As I recall you also predicted that the Fish would be in the Super Bowl hunt. Then you predicted that they would "Suck for Luck".

This is truly great news that you predict that the Fish will beat the Jets. At first I thought that Jet27 was smoking crack, but you have given his vision credence .

Smoking crack?...I don't believe in smoking products that squew one's perception of reality, especially in this day and age.

I fully expect the Miami Dolphins to kick your a$$ on Sunday at 1p.m Eastern/Standard Time. After the loss i will probably come back here and rub it in your face, nothing extreme, just a little good hearted trash talk.

Let us know how that works out for you.

all those years of tailgating hot dogs, sausages, burgers, beer, rum, and mediocre to lousy football has aged me way about my years.

If the jets somehow make the playoffs (i never consider it backing) I may not make it to monday.

if I dont, remember I love you all!

Dude there are tears in my eyes......be positive

Im positive my heart might explode right about when 60 minutes begins (except on the west coast, where it will air at its regularly scheduled time).

All seriousness...Jets win, Cincy Loses, Tenn Loses, Oak or Den loses....no problem

I'm just an ordinary man doing extraordinary things.

Archived