Star Wars Mafia: Part Deux - Sign up Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bugs Bunny taunted Yosemite Sam, saying he wasn't man enough to step over the line he drew with his toe in the desert dirt. Sam confidently stepped over it, causing Bugs to draw another line, and then another. Sam confidently stepped over each line, not even looking where his feet were going. He then walked off a cliff

Bye JiF

Sorry I know I'm not Hess but that came to me immediately

ooooh. Hi, I'm the dumb one. I misunderstood you at first. Ma bad. :)

Hi, I'm the new one

Bugs Bunny taunted Yosemite Sam, saying he wasn't man enough to step over the line he drew with his toe in the desert dirt. Sam confidently stepped over it, causing Bugs to draw another line, and then another. Sam confidently stepped over each line, not even looking where his feet were going. He then walked off a cliff

Bye JiF

Hi, I'm the new one

I dont know you and I already dont like you.

gfy

Bye JiF

Hi, I'm the new one

It's not Star Wars but I like it nonetheless. Plus JiF has already taken to not liking you so you're cool in my book.

Bye JiF

Hi, I'm the new one

Migs wins.

God you're a bunch of whiny little bitches. You do recall I said we were shooting for a Monday start time, right? Interesting to see after all these years the lot of you apparently now are all on the same cycle.

Role PMs are going out now. Game thread will be posted only once all PMs are sent.

Archived