Rex speaks, says Ravens will beat Patriots

PatriotReign37

Hooray!!!

Prediction: There will soon be a thread on JN about how it wasn't enough that Rex Ryan talked trash to motivate the Jets opponents, but now he's doing it to motivate the opponents of his former team as well... still bitter about not getting the head coaching job he really wanted!!!

Relax, its Rex Ryan.

Bet the mortgage on NE.

New England have not been very good at home in the playoffs as of late. They loss to Mark Freaking Sanchez and the Jets last season. They need a couple home playoff wins before anyone should bet them . I think they win, but wouldn't bet them.

New England have not been very good at home in the playoffs as of late. They loss to Mark Freaking Sanchez and the Jets last season. They need a couple home playoff wins before anyone should bet them . I think they win, but wouldn't bet them.

This team is different NE team.

The Ravens are 1 - 6 all time vs NE and theyre coming off the game that TJ Yates almost beat them. I have no confidence in Flacko if Ray Rice had a poor game.

This team is different NE team.

The Ravens are 1 - 6 all time vs NE and theyre coming off the game that TJ Yates almost beat them. I have no confidence in Flacko if Ray Rice had a poor game.

I agree on all accounts and like I said I do think the Pats win but it's far from a lock. If Rice can get going and they keep Brady and Gronk off the filed Ravens have a good shot. What amazes me is how many TV pundits are picking the Ravens. I don;t see it.

TJ Yates has a much better defense playing that side of the ball then the Pats. Yet your D looked great against Denver. So who knows?

I agree on all accounts and like I said I do think the Pats win but it's far from a lock. If Rice can get going and they keep Brady and Gronk off the filed Ravens have a good shot. What amazes me is how many TV pundits are picking the Ravens. I don;t see it.

TJ Yates has a much better defense playing that side of the ball then the Pats. Yet your D looked great against Denver. So who knows?

All the pundits i have seen are taking pats in a cakewalk, Pats have had 2 Byes. Their Def is still gawd awful, look at last 2 reg season games

I hear your boy is quite the football player, any chance he plays for Bama?

All the pundits i have seen are taking pats in a cakewalk, Pats have had 2 Byes. Their Def is still gawd awful, look at last 2 reg season games

I hear your boy is quite the football player, any chance he plays for Bama?

He's only a high school freshman. God willing that would be awesome. It's one of the 7 schools he really likes.

Bama has been hitting the DC area lately both Kouandjo bros and this Kid Cyrus Jones out of Balt.

I sent you a thread I started with a neat link.

I just hope he can stay healthy and just want to enjoy it one day at a time. Im thankful for every snap I get to watch him play.

I sent you a thread I started with a neat link.

I just hope he can stay healthy and just want to enjoy it one day at a time. Im thankful for every snap I get to watch him play.

WOW so Kool

If he wants it, it will happen. all about workin out, a fulltime job

Look at Nick Gentry at Bama, a 3 star recruit who was a beast vs LSU. If your son has a chance to play for Nick, sign on the dotted line. I will meet you at Capstone for a game

WOW so Kool

If he wants it, it will happen. all about workin out, a fulltime job

Look at Nick Gentry at Bama, a 3 star recruit who was a beast vs LSU. If your son has a chance to play for Nick, sign on the dotted line. I will meet you at Capstone for a game

Right now he is training his face off. I built him his own power room in the garage for his 16th birthday with a power rack and home made deadlift platform. His scool start pre-season conditioning two weeks ago. They go five days a week and he never misses., they are probably gonna name him the defensive captain which will be cool for a sophmore. Nice thing is he just loves weight lifting. Cardio and cooridination drills are a little more of a labor for him but he LOVES the gym. He did a 405 back squat on his 16th birthday. LOL

Right now he is training his face off. I built him his own power room in the garage for his 16th birthday with a power rack and home made deadlift platform. His scool start pre-season conditioning two weeks ago. They go five days a week and he never misses., they are probably gonna name him the defensive captain which will be cool for a sophmore. Nice thing is he just loves weight lifting. Cardio and cooridination drills are a little more of a labor for him but he LOVES the gym. He did a 405 back squat on his 16th birthday. LOL

He is on his way, next year start sending some film to bama, i am sure they already know about him. I bet you cant wait for the coaches to start gracing your living room.

He is on his way, next year start sending some film to bama, i am sure they already know about him. I bet you cant wait for the coaches to start gracing your living room.

Truth is I'm just happy watching him do what he loves. From the first time he put a helmet on he loved putting his pads on people. Been an awesome experience to share.

He's only a high school freshman. God willing that would be awesome. It's one of the 7 schools he really likes.

God bless you Crusher, I wish I had a son. You are truly a blessed man,good luck with your boy for whatever he does in life. Maybe one day he could help the Jets :winking0001:

I do.

I can see the Ravens doing what the Steelers did.

Get pressure on Brady enough to kill a drive.

Control the clock with Rice and hit passes to one of their 5 receivers w/40+ catches to extend drives. Which is ironically enough more than the Patriots had and can cover effectively.

For as good as the Patriots D looked, it was against Tebow. He missed some wide open receivers on third down and/or his receivers dropped some passes. I do not think it would have made a difference, but Flacco should hit them more than Tebow.

It should be a great game with a contrasting styles.

Dear G-d, not Alabama! If your son is half as bright as you are, and as gifted a football player as he appears to be, surely he'd choose a better school than Redneck U. ;)

BTW, who cares what Rex predicts. Mountains...molehills. Yeesh.

Archived