49'ers - Giants Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of conflicted right now. Either way, regardless of who wins this game, they'll have my full support these next two weeks. The Giants fans are a bunch of giant douchebags and the last thing I want to deal with is hearing them run their mouths for the next 6 months, so part of me wants to see a 49ers win.

On the flip side, when not just considernig my own personal feelings on the subject, I've got some people who I'm close with who are Giants fans, and one in particular, who I would be happy to see get to enjoy another Giants championship.

It's very confusing, so I guess we'll just have to see how things go, but either way, I'm rooting for the NFC.

Niners are the better matchup.. Those Lb'er's can cover Gronk and Hernanadez and also play the run.. minimizes the no huddle advantage

The problem is the offense is crap that just plays for FGs. Id have alot more faith in Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham lining up against the likes of Julian Edleman and winning 34-31 than trying to win 17-14

The problem is the offense is crap that just plays for FGs. Id have alot more faith in Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham lining up against the likes of Julian Edleman and winning 34-31 than trying to win 17-14

Take away the TE's and pats have little on offense, they have no one outside and welker is ridiculously overrated..

Pats defense is bad enough that the niner's can score 20+

Take away the TE's and pats have little on offense, they have no one outside and welker is ridiculously overrated..

Isnt it amazing how ordinary the Patriots look when a team actually game plans for them?

Welker was totally useless today. Brady looked like he did against us last year. Cant believe Bmore blew it.

Isnt it amazing how ordinary the Patriots look when a team actually game plans for them?

Welker was totally useless today. Brady looked like he did against us last year. Cant believe Bmore blew it.

If I'm a Baltimore fan I'm totally distraught. The Ravens did everything they needed to do to win that game and still couldn't get the victory.

I think I'm with you on this one. I've gone back and forth on it, but I think there's a better chance that the Giants D isn't able to do their part and the game gets away from them early, as the Giants offense has been far from impressive early in games this season. By the time they get on their late game run, it could be too late. On theo ther hand, the 49ers may not be great on offense, but they'll likely be able to keep it close throughout and seem to be able to get points when they really need them.

I really don't credit the ravens.. brady was terrible today.. that wasn't cause of the ravens imo

I really don't credit the ravens.. brady was terrible today.. that wasn't cause of the ravens imo

And Raven DBs making acrobatic INTs left and right had nothing to do with it? Brady missed one throw, and that was the early pass to Gronk.

And Raven DBs making acrobatic INTs left and right had nothing to do with it? Brady missed one throw, and that was the early pass to Gronk.

brady made poor decisions all day.. my buddy who was a giants fans texted me and said he doesn't remember brady ever looking this bad..

he was terrible today.. i think even he admitted it after the game

Archived