49'ers - Giants Game Thread

Maxman

Excellent pass. You give Eli the ball enough he'll eventually put it in.

I guess that's my beef with Eli. Don't get me wrong, he's a good QB, but I just don't think he's at that elite level at all. The truth is he rarely ever shows up early in games, and needs all of those opportunities to finally make it happen, and then for some reason seems to be given all the credit for it. If not for a lucky fluke bounce of the ball, the Giants are probably in big trouble right now.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that's my beef with Eli. Don't get me wrong, he's a good QB, but I just don't think he's at that elite level at all. The truth is he rarely ever shows up early in games, and needs all of those opportunities to finally make it happen, and then for some reason seems to be given all the credit for it. If not for a lucky fluke bounce of the ball, the Giants are probably in big trouble right now.

I don't think Eli is elite either, but he's definitely in the level just below Rodgers, Brady, Bees and P. Manning, along with guys like Rivers and Rothlisberger... just ahead of guys like Romo, Schaub and Vick

I don't think Eli is elite either, but he's definitely in the level just below Rodgers, Brady, Bees and P. Manning, with Rivers, Rothlisberger... just ahead of guys like Romo, Schaub and Vick

I think that's probably fair. He's just a very streaky QB, so I always find it odd how much credit he gets for his team's success is all.

I think that's probably fair. He's just a very streaky QB, so I always find it odd how much credit he gets for his team's success is all.

His last name is manning, lol

and yeah.. eli is maddenning, he can look like Brees for 1Q and then look like Sanchez the next

Archived