Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I've never seen Dan as scum, but I've heard how deadly she can be. I'm not quite ready to vote her yet, though. I did notice that she and JVOR led trains on Wombat both days. I'm not used to seeing them work in tandem like that. Not sure what it means, but I'm noting it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow this is tough because i dont know any of your "usuall" styles im wondering about how Jif,Ape,and D P R have all gotten pretty Defensive when targeted but im not sure. im also wondering about those who have been silent almost the whole game, are they hiding? for now though i will follow vic so Vote Kea

And the n00b blindly follows. There's a surprise. And it's Kae. Pay attention. *twaps*

sh*t.

Surgery tomorrow, gonna be unavailable for a day or 2.

Good luck.

:shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

What do you mean by this?

Followed by another taped up mouth.

Why?

You're new here. So I'll explain. I'm the greatest scum hunter ever. My instincts are phenomenal. You dropped what I consider to be a huge tell. The famous, "awshucks, really?, could of sworn he was scum, darn it" I'm playing dumb, scum tell.

Its very similar to another one of my favorite tells that this group is very familiar with but happens after a lynch. Vic is following because he's one of many that I've caught on that particular tell before. <ic3

I've decided that you're too arrogant for me.

I'm going to go back and look at what Ape's said.

And the n00b blindly follows. There's a surprise. And it's Kae. Pay attention. *twaps*

I don't know if you could call it blindly following considering as I stated before I don't know how you all play yet and vic is the only one I know I can trust is not scum so therefore I trust his vote and why are you defensive everytime somone mentions you? You are very quick to call that person out and tell everyone else to watch that person, idk seems funny to me. any way I'm going to bed ill pick it up in the am.

I mourn the loss of Ape, for I was beginning to trust him.

Ok, so in rereading from page 90:

Roster:

1. Crusher

2. StraightCash

3. Vic

4. Sharrow

5. Hess

6. JiF

7. Ape

8. Klecko

9. Pac - Killed Night 1 - R2D2 (Rebel, mason)

10. Verbal

11. Nolder - Killed Day 1 - Princess Leia (Rebel, watcher)

12. Leelou - Killed Night 1 - Mon Mothma (Rebel, roleless)

13. AVM

14. 80

15. CTM - Killed Day 2 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Rebel, symp finder)

16. Migisi

17. Song

18. JC

19. WWWWombat

20. Dan X

21. JVOR

22. Sakaea

23. Lily

24. Smash

25. SMC

26. DPR

27. Nae

We started with 10 DM players. Anyone insisting that Wombat shot Leelou because they are both DM players is talking out their a$$. Anyone on that list other than Nolder could have shot Leelou. She died on N1, was an uninformative target, and frankly shooting her creates a perfect "it must have been the new people from DM going after a familiar foe" wifom.

This game is rich with a lot of scummy "this person was killed, so I think this person did it" speculation. More than I've seen in a game in a long time here.

Yeah, I get you.

I've had a town read most of the game anyway... would rather keep you around and lynch from this group: SMC, Brett, Migisi, JIF, Lily, 80 and to a lesser extent Nae and DPR.

ok, so out of those he got town vibes from on the list, Verbal and Wombat were confirmed, he changed his mind one me Lily, Nae and DPR, and didn't about Song/GreenGuy and Sakaea.

So I'm going to look at those that were on his bad list but never on his good list:

80, SMC, Cash, and JiF.

His top three at one point were 80, Lily and JiF, so 80 and JiF especially.

I don't like the way 80's playing, expressed by my vote yesterday, but not going to push for his lynch while he's gone.

JiF and Cash have each struck out to me multiple times, though I don't remember specific posts/actions at the moment.

SMC I admit I haven't really noticed up to this point, (it might be partially because I'm still trying to learn who's who in this alphabet soup) but verbal also expressed his dislike of how SMC was playing and I think remember him having a discussion with Ape and what he was saying seemed strange

Looking at the two longest trains right now: Neither of them has gained much of my attention and neither of them has posted much. Ape liked Sakaea at one point and never expressed dislike of her. Dan is dangerous you say?

JiF and SMC are my top two contenders right now, JiF because I've been questioning how he's playing and because he was in Ape's top three, SMC because he caught the attention of both Ape and Verbal plus smidge from me.

Right now it seems the most logical to vote SMC

I'm not calling Brett "cash" or "straight" or "straightcash". This name change is obviously some lame ploy to weasel his way into the 3-letter crowd by eventually shortening "StraightCashHomo" to "SCH", and I refuse to have anything to do with it. There are enough of those dirtbags already.

I'm not calling Brett "cash" or "straight" or "straightcash". This name change is obviously some lame ploy to weasel his way into the 3-letter crowd by eventually shortening "StraightCashHomo" to "SCH", and I refuse to have anything to do with it. There are enough of those dirtbags already.

Kinda reminds me when He

321362382412935254.gif

met her

lucas.jpg

and then became this:

160495895.gif

It's obvious. Brett's (straightcash) got the Jungle fever.

This has been a Doc Crushlove social diagnoses.

@ Green Dude: I just don't like it when people mis-spell my name. Long story there, lol, nvr mind.

@ Vic: describing yourself again, I see.

Night all.

I thought you misspelled it, and everybody else was just kind of correcting it. Shows what I know...heh

I think Brett's new screen name should be "NotF4vre" or "GayMatthews" or "icanhazrapeyouall"

Stupid Ape scoffed at my DMer take, but yet again, the odds point more in the favor of 1 or more DMers being scum.

These are the dead DMers and they were all townies:

Verbal -- NK by scum N2

Nolder--Modkilled D1

Leelou -- NK by scum + ? N1

WWWWombat--Lynched D2

These are the remaining DMers

Migisi

Song

Sakaea

Lily

DPR

Nae

Are we to assume that all of them are clean? That doesn't make sense. Thus, let's look for scum.

The usual suspects are DPR and Lily. Nae is always tricky. There is also the possibility that Song was replaced because of her importance. Then there are the under-the-radars like Migisi and Sakaea.

I mourn the loss of Ape, for I was beginning to trust him.

Ok, so in rereading from page 90:

ok, so out of those he got town vibes from on the list, Verbal and Wombat were confirmed, he changed his mind one me Lily, Nae and DPR, and didn't about Song/GreenGuy and Sakaea.

So I'm going to look at those that were on his bad list but never on his good list:

80, SMC, Cash, and JiF.

His top three at one point were 80, Lily and JiF, so 80 and JiF especially.

I don't like the way 80's playing, expressed by my vote yesterday, but not going to push for his lynch while he's gone.

JiF and Cash have each struck out to me multiple times, though I don't remember specific posts/actions at the moment.

SMC I admit I haven't really noticed up to this point, (it might be partially because I'm still trying to learn who's who in this alphabet soup) but verbal also expressed his dislike of how SMC was playing and I think remember him having a discussion with Ape and what he was saying seemed strange

Looking at the two longest trains right now: Neither of them has gained much of my attention and neither of them has posted much. Ape liked Sakaea at one point and never expressed dislike of her. Dan is dangerous you say?

JiF and SMC are my top two contenders right now, JiF because I've been questioning how he's playing and because he was in Ape's top three, SMC because he caught the attention of both Ape and Verbal plus smidge from me.

Right now it seems the most logical to vote SMC

And here it is!!!!

So this is all well and good and I appeciate your efforts trying to sift through the Ape's poop but you realize you were on that list too. lmfao

I've tried reading back a bit this morning, but with not much luck. As far as I can tell, Verbal didn't really breadcrumb a result if he got a relevant one. Not saying there isn't such a post in existence.

Vote: 80

He voted 80 shortly after the day 2 began, but he unvoted here:

Good point, but 80 should still die. Get him to L-1 and I'll hammer that pig into oblivion.

/Pac'ed

Unvote

I don't think that could be considered a guilty result, since he didn't stay on 80.

If we don't lynch Wombat today, but vote will be on SMC. I don't like the way he's arguing with the Ape on the "DMer shot Leelou" thing. Ape is correct on this, and SMC should know better.

He posted this later in the day, but I don't really see any "I feel good about person x" posts from him. I skimmed the posts during the search, so if someone wants to comb through his posts again, be my guest.

I don't know whether i'm rusty or whether I suck, but I'm not having a very good read on the game. I'm leaning townie on AVM and to a lesser extent, Jetscode, but my stronger town reads keep getting killed off (i.e Ape and Pac)

@JiF Did you notice anything from Crusher this game? You're usually in tune with his alignment at lightspeed.

Archived