No thread on Brady Quinn bashing Tim Tebow?

Blackout

“If you look at it as a whole, there’s a lot of things that just don’t seem very humble to me. When I get that opportunity, I’ll continue to lead not necessarily by trying to get in front of the camera and praying but by praying with my teammates, you know?”

http://profootballta...ebows-humility/

Brady QUinn just became an ex-Bronco!

brady be jealous

Seems like someone is telling the truth via comments on that link:

barbeaux says:Feb 21, 2012 1:30 PM

Good for Quinn. The whole Tebow thing is insane. Compare Skelton with the Cardinals to Tebow. Skelton stepped in after Kolb got hurt. The Cardinals were 1-6. With Skelton they finished 8-8. So Skelton won 7 and lost two…with good stats. Why no Skelton mania? Tebow’s followers need to concede that he is not a good QB. That’s the only honest thing to do, and God loves honesty. Say he’s a good person because he’s a good Christian or vice versa. There’s just absolutely no basis for saying he’s a good QB. If stats don’t matter then why hand out awards or keep records? Jesus even said to live by example…not to boast one’s prayers.

“If you look at it as a whole, there’s a lot of things that just don’t seem very humble to me. When I get that opportunity, I’ll continue to lead not necessarily by trying to get in front of the camera and praying but by praying with my teammates, you know?”

Uh Brady nobody wants you to lead them doing anything.

brady_quinn_crotch.jpg?w=450

And hopefully new Jet. Yes, I am serious.

The vibe during the training camp was Brady Quinn was a much improved QB and he was a lot better than Tebow and even Orton in practice. Then he was the starting QB for the 3rd pre-season game and lobbed one bounce passes to receivers. He did throw a complete pass to a DB. And that peformance sealed his fate!

He got screwed by Jesus. Give him a freaking break man.

Was Tebow in Cleveland, as well? He couldn't beat out Derek Anderson and was behind Charlie Fry in the depth chart his rookie season until they traded him.

He is less accurate than Sanchez (52% completions), and hasn't played in a regular season game in 2 years. This guys adds nothing to our team.

The vibe during the training camp was Brady Quinn was a much improved QB and he was a lot better than Tebow and even Orton in practice.

He was 3rd on the depth chart. That doesn't happen if you are performing better than the 2 guys you are competing with. Statistics wise, he was the 3rd best QB on the Broncos during the preseason. Quinn doesn't have any stats for the Bronco's 3rd preseason game against SEA, perhaps you mean the 4th game, where he was rather terrible.

He was 3rd on the depth chart. That doesn't happen if you are performing better than the 2 guys you are competing with. Statistics wise, he was the 3rd best QB on the Broncos during the preseason. Quinn doesn't have any stats for the Bronco's 3rd preseason game against SEA, perhaps you mean the 4th game, where he was rather terrible.

http://profootballta...est-qb-in-camp/

It was a game against the Cardinals. I will look it up if it was 3rd or 4th game of the pre-season. You many very well be correct. But after that game people around here seriously started doubting if Quinn could be #2 QB.

That article also states Adam Weber is significantly ahead of Tebow, lets sign him up to. The article also clearly states Orton is ahead of all of them, so not sure how this proves your point in saying he was performing better than Orton in practice. It actually proves you wrong.

Someone sounds a little jealous.

Why not? The guy has never been on a quality team or been given a fair shake. He is an unknown entity basically. Shouldn't rule anything out as far as #2 possibilities.

I think we should considering we want to bring in someone who can make Mark "compete" for the spot. Quinn isn't much competition, even for Sanchez.

Why not? The guy has never been on a quality team or been given a fair shake. He is an unknown entity basically. Shouldn't rule anything out as far as #2 possibilities.

Quinn actually showed some flashes in his time at Cleveland, and he never got the chance to show what he could do in Denver. Still, the QB is the leader of the team and at some point you have to make your own breaks. If you keep getting passed over and passed over it's because you never did anything to make the coaching staff consider you as the starter.

Still, I would not be shocked if Quinn finally emerges as a decent QB at some point. Some guys manage to just hang onto a roster spot for years then finally round into form.

I just don't see it man. I loved him out of ND. He just does not seem to get the game at this level. Could be ok and in a pinch probably would take him over Sanchez but a lot of other dudes I would take instead.

I'm surprised there isn't any thread about the Dolphins probably getting rid of Henne and how the Jets are going to get him and he'll be our starting QB by week 2 blah blah blah.

You where still on double deluxe lock down when that thread came and passed. It was a prognostication article some one wrote about what FA QB would end where. On a better note Im being told on Mike and MIke that Peyton Manning is throwing the ball with zip. Man o man.

You where still on double deluxe lock down when that thread came and passed. It was a prognostication article some one wrote about what FA QB would end where. On a better note Im being told on Mike and MIke that Peyton Manning is throwing the ball with zip. Man o man.

S Florida news was talking about it last night, They showed a picture of Henne walking off the field holding his arm to his body and they were implying Henne was done in Miami.

Archived