Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ricky Vaughn was just about to take the field again. His entrance music was already blasting through the stadium and he was ready to get revenge for his coach by pummeling some Yankee hitters.

At that moment, Rachel Phelps walked into the dugout. She had a smug look on her face as she slapped one of the players on the a$$. She was just about to say something to him when she was distracted.

I hate that ******* song. I'm going to fire whoever is responsible for playing it. Enjoy it while you can, because you'll never hear it again, you losers.

mmzb89.jpg

Vaughn had had enough. He cocked his arm and fired a baseball straight toward his boss. Wearing his glasses, now he could see her clearly. A look of horror came over her face. Hair flew everywhere... and blood... and a dog collar...

Vaughn had hit his target- the dog she was carrying. The beast was dead.

34yep20.jpg

SMC, aka Cha Cha, Scum that takes 2 nights to investigate, is dead.

It is now day 5.

With 8 alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch.

So.... Only scum died last night when Leelou blocked Slats?

So SMC was the mafia killer and they have no kills left unless the kill ability was transfered to Slats and the block on Slats stoped his kill.

My vote stays on Slats I think hes the Mafia roleblocker and JC has offered next to nothing during this whole process so hes probably his partner.

Funny we start mentioning JC and BOOM here is is with bells on . Thats real interesting JC Did Slats alert you in the QT

Timing is everything...i guess...take it fwiw...still struggling to get caught up...deal with it...or lynch me...your choice...probably be a couple of hours before I can contribute...so there you have it.

Timing is everything...i guess...take it fwiw...still struggling to get caught up...deal with it...or lynch me...your choice...probably be a couple of hours before I can contribute...so there you have it.

Just pointing out you didnt show up till your name was mentioned and then you responded in minutes.... just doing my job

I've blocked Jif, AVM (bad I know, thought he was off with his half claim looking thing with the vote on Verbal and then the back tracking), SMC and slats.

Convenient "survivor" RB'er is convenient. I'm sure I'm the only one who sees that.

Survivor like Verbal was a survivor? Right.

She just said she blocked Slats and I was still blocked last night.. I don't think Slats is who we need to look at for a lynch today.

Nae- cop

Crusher- claim vanilla

Leelou- claim survivor rb

Slats- claim un nkable

That leaves

Hess

Smash

Brettlejuice

JC

Am I missing anyone?

unvote, vote Smash

Out of those people Nae, I'd say Smash. He seems to be trying to sow confusion.

I'm leaving work now, will be home in about 45 mins or so.

LOL while I was trying to figure this mess out you laid low then dropped a bomb ? In the time it took you to finally post someone could have easily been lynched with no feedback from you at all. And you call me scum ? Did you not think your information was important ? or did ya just make it up ?

I didn't mean to lay low, I got completely caught up in work and didn't have time.

What do you think is going on? Slats can't be the mafia RB'er. I still think he's mafia.

So SMC was the mafia killer and they have no kills left unless the kill ability was transfered to Slats and the block on Slats stoped his kill.

My vote stays on Slats I think hes the Mafia roleblocker and JC has offered next to nothing during this whole process so hes probably his partner.

So you read what I said, but this post looks as though it is trying to confuse everyone. Same with Nae saying that she was blocked and got no read on SMC. You chimed in with he must be some sort of GF. Then he's killed the next night showing up as needing to be viewed 2 nights.

I didn't mean to lay low, I got completely caught up in work and didn't have time.

What do you think is going on? Slats can't be the mafia RB'er. I still think he's mafia.

So you read what I said, but this post looks as though it is trying to confuse everyone. Same with Nae saying that she was blocked and got no read on SMC. You chimed in with he must be some sort of GF. Then he's killed the next night showing up as needing to be viewed 2 nights.

So you notice Ive been after Slats for half the game and you say hes scum yet your voting me ? OK

When it comes to SMC if you go back and read I had him in cahoots with Slats I was under the impression at one stage (mistakenly) that NAE came up with an innocent on SMC. Since I was still not sold on SMC being Innocent the only logical way I could get that across would be to say he Possibly had a GF role. Not sure what the problem is but go ahead make your case.

Archived