Skins Trade up for #2 Pick

MTJ06

3 #1's, and a 2nd that's steep!!!!!

agree this seems steep. RG3 does shanny's system real well tho.

I wonder what kind of player the Rams want at 6? Trent Richardson might be Best avail. Reilly Reiff? GL with that. Coples or Poe? if they are looking for a tackle they are dumb to pass on Kalil.

agree this seems steep. RG3 does shanny's system real well tho.

I wonder what kind of player the Rams want at 6? Trent Richardson might be Best avail. Reilly Reiff? GL with that. Coples or Poe? if they are looking for a tackle they are dumb to pass on Kalil.

They will take Blackmon, who will likely be there. IF Cleveland were to take JB at 4 then the Rams would take one of the cornerbacks, Claiborne or Kirkpatrick.

Claiborne or Kirkpatrick.

yeah that makes sense. Dre Kirk will be there as a worst case fall back plan. Some say he didn't interview well about his legal problem.

i just can't shake that year Parcells traded away from Orlando Pace. the trade down is tough to pull off. Look at what the Browns got for Sanchez? Abe Elam, Kenyon Coleman, Alex Mack and David Veikiune?

How? They swapped 1st rounders so the Skins didn't give away one they got a higher one and then gave them 2

Well when you put it that way, yes. But when things are reported they include swaps because technically you are giving up your current spot. It's a technicality.

wow

Skins get 1st round pick #2

rams get

1st round pick #6

2nd round pick

1st 2013

1st 2014

Thats a trade rape

Definitely steep, but not that far off from the Eli trade. That trade was 4 to 1 and for a player that had no intention of playing in SD. This is a slightly farther distance than that trade in moving up.

Definitely steep, but not that far off from the Eli trade. That trade was 4 to 1 and for a player that had no intention of playing in SD. This is a slightly farther distance than that trade in moving up.

not really

Giants Get - Eli manning

Chargers get Phillip Rivers

3rd round pick 2004

1st and 5th round picks in 2005

skins get Pick #2

Rams get Pick #6

Pick #39(round 2)

2013 1st round pick

2014 1st round pick

and with the new cba 1st round picks are more valuable

so in my opinion redskins got trade raped