Jets Interested in Cotch

MTJ06

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the team tries to bring in some vets to clean up the locker room, and the SOJ crowd complains about that too....too funny

First one to pull up all of the JonEJet posts where he said that Cotchery was washed-up garbage this past season gets a shiny nickel.

This signing would be desperation imo. It would be retarded. Retarded like, trade Lowery then want him back retarded. Starting to lose faith in the FO that these guys don't know what the **** they're doing. That there's no long term plan and the decision making is sporadic and lacks zero foresight. You released the guy last yea because he wanted out to go sit on the bench in Pittsburg. I loved Cotch too but it's ******* over, let it go.

As much as I like Cotch and think he was a positive influence both on the field an in the locker room, I have to agree with this post. He wanted out! Let him stay out. BE I want back though

If you're talking about me, I'll wait as you tell me one thing that I was wrong about in my evaluation of this team over the past year.

To be honest, don't pay enough attention to you to know what you're right or wrong about.

But to say you were right about all your evaluations of the team, and right about everything is just moronic

To be honest, don't pay enough attention to you to know what you're right or wrong about.

But to say you were right about all your evaluations of the team, and right about everything is just moronic

That's a blatant fallacy, when you consider how often you find the time to respond to my posts and tell me what an idiot I am. But hey, that's all you really do around here, so maybe it's true, when all you offer in terms of opinions on the team is "I have faith" and most of your posts are "you're an idiot", it can be confusing who you're calling an idiot for what.

Again, perhaps not every word I type is spot on, but since you've decided to say that I'm a SOJ fan who's wrong about everything, perhaps you could back that up. Or, you could continue your one dimensional game of "you're an idiot". I'm really wondering which one you'll choose.

I can't name specifics, but I'm sure there's something positive you accidentally said in there at some point in the past year.

Ha. Truth is, I did think this team would be better than it was at around mid-season.

I thought we'd have a better record, though still not be good enough to do any real damage down the stretch. Turns out we weren't good enough to do any damage, and didn't have a good record. The team, and Sanchez, was even worse than I thought. Who knew?

I do think that bringing Cotch back makes a lot of sense. They let him go and it was a mistake, locker room wise more than anything else. Don't go back for Braylon, go get Cotch and bring in a positive veteran presence.

I do think that bringing Cotch back makes a lot of sense. They let him go and it was a mistake, locker room wise more than anything else. Don't go back for Braylon, go get Cotch and bring in a positive veteran presence.

MORE MANGINI GUYS PLEASE!

iagree

Archived