You know, I gotta admit, after sleeping on this thing.........

lancemehl

I must say, i hate the move even more! Thanks in large part to the sound bytes from 1.) That POS, fraud, nerd I'd like to punch in his face Mike Tanebaum attempting to talk football, speaking of Tebow in terms of a "second look" on offense---I could IMAGINE what they told this punk behind closed doors. He is a slimy snake...and battling that for most repulsive commentary was hearing that Charles Ingles meets Jason Priestly, side-show, fraud, self-righteous, self-entitled brat making a point to accent and twice mention the words "compete" and "QB" ------sounding like the coaches brat son in pop warner who is 4'11" and 200lbs whining that "he's playing QB and that's that. Take it up with my daddy (or in this case: the millions of right-wing zealots posing as jet fans (but hey anyway you can get em, huh Woody?)"

Wow, I general NEVER root for an athlete (basically a kid) to fail, though I came close with Andrew Luck, but haha let me tell you......I can't wait til this this rat is exposed as the fraud that he is----just like the guy who brought him here and, so sadly but it appears a possiblity at this point, Rex Ryan.

"I can't wait for the chance to compete and..." -----I love this part---- "...continue to improve AS A QB." (excuse me a minute while I collect my composure) Tim, we don't want IMPROVEMENT as a QB. We want refinement, dude. Repeat after me-- You will NEVER be an NFL QB...that's why a real NFL QB, John Elway couldn't get you out the door fast enough! even before Peyton!! He NEVER ONCE would say "Tim's our QB" w/o a BUT or an UNTIL You are a joke, sorry to say that because it's a rule (punishable by detainment in Quantonimo) that you MUST elude to what a GREAT guy he is. Well, I don't know Tim Tebow from Tim Meadows but I know that because of him my football team is now a vehicle for political agendas----the only thing 99% pure in the newspaper has been tainted---thanks to my team---and for that, Tim, I can't wait til #6 puts your dick in the dirt. ANd btw--this ain't Damarius Thomas and Eric Decker lmao have fun with Santonio Holmes and a fully rejuvenated (and reverted) Plaxico Burress-----because they might not be as understanding as that group of no-name rookies when you go 2 for 8 and none of those guys are gonna appreciate going 90 yards down the field so you can trot in and get the TD------that's money to a RB loking for that final deal of his life....... and there will be no 42 year old hall of famer like Champ Bailey who feels for you because you are his grandson's age* lol sticking up for. lol

Btw this aint JAX or Denver and on top of that---Rex has a nice loose policy that allows for what may become a very uncomfortable situation for you---God willing.

BTW I guess Drew Stanton caught that same "over-reactionary, sky is fallen" flu from us because now he's gone-----leaving us standing on two accomplishments thus far this offseason 1. cementing the team's goat, Nick Folk, worth at least one L alone and 2. DOWNGRADING the back-up QB position and all the lovely ramifications that go along with that.

I seriously think Isaiah Thomas' standing in the annals of New York sports buffoonery is in serious jeopardy. Tanna-bum's record is even more catchy because he had what appeared to be two brilliant off-seasons---no question lucky draws-- which primed us into believing that last year was going to be his final installment in the team's rebuilding and instead the law of averages simply played out and because of the great expectations the last two offseasons have been failures of gargantuanly Herculean proportion. smh

“I don’t think they know what they’re doing over there right now. . . . I’m baffled, They’re kind of mixed up over there. I’m talking about the folks that are making the decisions......Come on. This is crazy. I don’t know what it’s about. It appears the Jets are trying to grab headlines once again just by making noise.”

---The Legend

and I wish I could find the brilliant line about winning championships to garner attention that followed.

To the ridiculous argument that this will "detract attention from last year" that's called win a game!!

For the record I am even more sickened by this move now than when I started the post.

*thats made up lol

Shocker!

I thought you were going the other way.

lol You know, Brook I make no bones about being the president of Sanchez Bandwagon INC. but if we had grabbed Peyton Manning I would have been a bit disappointed but at least I could see both sides of the argument from a sports POV.......but this monstrosity goes way beyond the 2012 pro-bowler to be, our captain #6....this is, in every way logically, mathematically, scientifically parallel to catching my wife getting anally penetrated by, oh let's say, the superintendent of my building. Except I have been with the Jets, emotionally, 8 years longer than my wife has been alive.....so......yeah........Brook, this ain't a Sanchez issue.

lol You know, Brook I make no bones about being the president of Sanchez Bandwagon INC. but if we had grabbed Peyton Manning I would have been a bit disappointed but at least I could see both sides of the argument from a sports POV.......but this monstrosity goes way beyond the 2012 pro-bowler to be, our captain #6....this is, in every way logically, mathematically, scientifically parallel to catching my wife getting anally penetrated by, oh let's say, the superintendent of my building. Except I have been with the Jets, emotionally, 8 years longer than my wife has been alive.....so......yeah........Brook, this ain't a Sanchez issue.

Is that a euphemism for "warden."

I must say, i hate the move even more! Thanks in large part to the sound bytes from 1.) That POS, fraud, nerd I'd like to punch in his face Mike Tanebaum attempting to talk football, speaking of Tebow in terms of a "second look" on offense---I could IMAGINE what they told this punk behind closed doors. He is a slimy snake...and battling that for most repulsive commentary was hearing that Charles Ingles meets Jason Priestly, side-show, fraud, self-righteous, self-entitled brat making a point to accent and twice mention the words "compete" and "QB" ------sounding like the coaches brat son in pop warner who is 4'11" and 200lbs whining that "he's playing QB and that's that. Take it up with my daddy (or in this case: the millions of right-wing zealots posing as jet fans (but hey anyway you can get em, huh Woody?)"

Wow, I general NEVER root for an athlete (basically a kid) to fail, though I came close with Andrew Luck, but haha let me tell you......I can't wait til this this rat is exposed as the fraud that he is----just like the guy who brought him here and, so sadly but it appears a possiblity at this point, Rex Ryan.

"I can't wait for the chance to compete and..." -----I love this part---- "...continue to improve AS A QB." (excuse me a minute while I collect my composure) Tim, we don't want IMPROVEMENT as a QB. We want refinement, dude. Repeat after me-- You will NEVER be an NFL QB...that's why a real NFL QB, John Elway couldn't get you out the door fast enough! even before Peyton!! He NEVER ONCE would say "Tim's our QB" w/o a BUT or an UNTIL You are a joke, sorry to say that because it's a rule (punishable by detainment in Quantonimo) that you MUST elude to what a GREAT guy he is. Well, I don't know Tim Tebow from Tim Meadows but I know that because of him my football team is now a vehicle for political agendas----the only thing 99% pure in the newspaper has been tainted---thanks to my team---and for that, Tim, I can't wait til #6 puts your dick in the dirt. ANd btw--this ain't Damarius Thomas and Eric Decker lmao have fun with Santonio Holmes and a fully rejuvenated (and reverted) Plaxico Burress-----because they might not be as understanding as that group of no-name rookies when you go 2 for 8 and none of those guys are gonna appreciate going 90 yards down the field so you can trot in and get the TD------that's money to a RB loking for that final deal of his life....... and there will be no 42 year old hall of famer like Champ Bailey who feels for you because you are his grandson's age* lol sticking up for. lol

Btw this aint JAX or Denver and on top of that---Rex has a nice loose policy that allows for what may become a very uncomfortable situation for you---God willing.

BTW I guess Drew Stanton caught that same "over-reactionary, sky is fallen" flu from us because now he's gone-----leaving us standing on two accomplishments thus far this offseason 1. cementing the team's goat, Nick Folk, worth at least one L alone and 2. DOWNGRADING the back-up QB position and all the lovely ramifications that go along with that.

I seriously think Isaiah Thomas' standing in the annals of New York sports buffoonery is in serious jeopardy. Tanna-bum's record is even more catchy because he had what appeared to be two brilliant off-seasons---no question lucky draws-- which primed us into believing that last year was going to be his final installment in the team's rebuilding and instead the law of averages simply played out and because of the great expectations the last two offseasons have been failures of gargantuanly Herculean proportion. smh

“I don’t think they know what they’re doing over there right now. . . . I’m baffled, They’re kind of mixed up over there. I’m talking about the folks that are making the decisions......Come on. This is crazy. I don’t know what it’s about. It appears the Jets are trying to grab headlines once again just by making noise.”

---The Legend

and I wish I could find the brilliant line about winning championships to garner attention that followed.

To the ridiculous argument that this will "detract attention from last year" that's called win a game!!

For the record I am even more sickened by this move now than when I started the post.

*thats made up lol

I dont do this often but because this rant was so awesome I had to compliment it with some Tupac.

(For some reason when I quote a post I get "google translate" in the box and cant post in it. Very frustrating situation u could imagine. lol) So anyway though

to Jet Fan in Denver ----- exactly. By the most basic lemonade stand economics, this amounts to a million, or who knows how many, new (and completely fraudulent) fans/customers. Period. Sure their motives will hardly include football and they will taint our stands with political driven (covertly of course) signs and will drown out our cheers with alternate "chants" basically turning the "12th man" into the crowd at a Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity speaking event, but they will be spending money on their disguises. It matters not that Tebow isnt fit to be Sanchez' piss-boy when it comes to playing QB in the NFL....because the #18's will be tripling the sales of the #6's--------for a while at least. In terms of footall we got hosed and Manning and Elway are laughing over a scotch and sharing stories of personal glory ....in terms of business, Woody's popping champagne. and I'm puking it up for him. lol

I could imagine Elway's meeting with Peyton during the sweepstakes, " Sounds good, Johnny. I'll be here Tuesday to finalize everything and make sure that punk is on a plane outta here by then." Elway- "Tim who? lol He's already gone, Peyt. Thank God!"

Like it or not, there isn't much seperating MS from TT as a passer, stat wise. THey are both bottom barrel. TT atleast doesn't turn it over as much and can run the ball.. He did more with less last year

Oh wait a minute, Tane-bum did you say we were going be using the wildcat!!!! Alright!! If I hear that crap one more time--------the wildcat is a BS high school offense that was implemented by the losing head coach, Tony Morono, as a way of COMPENSATING FOR (not complimenting) two QB's who were not NFL caliper-- Chad Pennington because of his shoulder injuries and Chad Henne because he's Chad Henne--, and as a way of convincing it's fanbase and anyone else that it was smart to be paying two marquee RBs and that Ricky William did NOT screw them over royally with his love for the hippie lettuce but rather his return gives them "a powerful dynamic" ------- yeah, and the rest is "wild cat" history as the Dolphins have been known for their anemic offense during his losing tenure leading to his termination.

"But wait, Lance, they went 11-5 in his first year.....won the division.....blah blah...see I'm smart.." OK let me add to that they got bounced in the first round after mustering a mere 9 points in the post. Then let's recall a few things-- It was new. They caught a few people off guard, like beating the Pats in week three only to lose next time and basically got spanked by the Ravens D twice. Then add what I mentioned that they had TWO #1 backs, Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown.....we do not.....and Chad exceeded expectations and had a chip on his shoulder. Finally, they had a top ten Defense and #21 offense that year. So, kill that flim flam.

Morono and his wildcrap went 20-28 after that----as the novelty wore off and now this gimmick, like an old played out card trick, is what Tane-bum is trying to sell me on as our answer moving forward offensively?? Are you kidding me?? FOH I hope that NE GOBBLES up that BS like they have been doing and put an end to the nonsense. The wildcard is not innovative--it was duct tape.

The Dolphins and the Broncos last year were jokes. They were desperately handicapped and that's what Tane-bum wants to do 4 years after selling the farm for a franchise QB. If you thought he was trying to win games, it would be shocking.

People actually read this? I got a headache just looking at this thread debating whether I wanted to read that slop or not.

I'm sure reading is a hardship for you. My apologies. You know back in the old days they actually MADE you read real books! Can you imagine?

Like it or not, there isn't much seperating MS from TT as a passer, stat wise. THey are both bottom barrel. TT atleast doesn't turn it over as much and can run the ball.. He did more with less last year

haha oh really? Since Tebow (and his crusaders) unseated Kyle Orton, they are separated by 1,750 yards 12 TDs and 10.4 comp % points. Come on, man. lol

How does Tane-bum justify blatantly openly lying right to Drew Stanton's face?? lol This guy is a f----ing clown.

Is John Elway a f-ing clown for lying to Tim Tebow anointing him the starter, before a better option presented itself?

Look in the mirror, you might actually see a clown

Is John Elway a f-ing clown for lying to Tim Tebow anointing him the starter, before a better option presented itself?

Look in the mirror, you might actually see a clown

Actually John Elway danced around that question all season. He made it OBVIUOUS he couldn't stomach Tebow as the starter. He NEVER annointed him starter without qualifying it and when the opportunity arose kicked him out the door with no hesitation. Plus, John Elway is a hall of famer and Tane-bum cant catch a football. Oh, and um yes, he did lie to Drew Stanton and he is most undeniably a clown.

haha oh really? Since Tebow (and his crusaders) unseated Kyle Orton, they are separated by 1,750 yards 12 TDs and 10.4 comp % points. Come on, man. lol

And thier YPA and Rating are nearly identical. Don't use gross stats when Sanchez throws the ball a ton more.. You guys like to go by records around here.. Sanchez was 8-8 and pickign his nose during playoffs, Tebow was 7-3 and whupping up on the Steelers (team that destroyed Sanchez the year prior)/... Sanchez also had the far superior defense in his corner

Tebow > Sanchez

And thier YPA and Rating are nearly identical. Don't use gross stats when Sanchez throws the ball a ton more.. You guys like to go by records around here.. Sanchez was 8-8 and pickign his nose during playoffs, Tebow was 7-3 and whupping up on the Steelers (team that destroyed Sanchez the year prior)/... Sanchez also had the far superior defense in his corner

Tebow > Sanchez

Truth.

Tebow > Sanchez

So records DO count as a qb?

---The Legend

*thats made up lol

I thought you were going to say you woke up with a Teboner but that post was way to long!!!! TLDR

Archived