Tim Tebow? Seriously?

PFSIKH

Why is this scrub mentioned in the same breath as Mark Sanchez and Drew Stanton? Am I the only person who thinks he's an overpaid never was?

I see what you did here... and I appreciate you creating this thread for us - and the good karma it potentially represents!

I was naked breaking down some game film and it's pretty obvious having a third mediocre QB is a huge boost to team morale. with the power of Jesus and Ricardo Montebon beside him, Tebow will make many Priests in NY happy..

Guaranteed a happy towel will be used...

I was naked breaking down some game film and it's pretty obvious having a third mediocre QB is a huge boost to team morale. with the power of Jesus and Ricardo Montebon beside him, Tebow will make many Priests in NY happy..

Guaranteed a happy towel will be used...

It was funny for about 45 minutes. Bye. PEACE BE WITH YOU.

It is sad that this thread by a resident troll is going to be ruined by an influx of new trolls (who think we don't realize that they are here for the sole purpose of trolling since they have zero else going on in their lives).

Nah Max told me I can start killing them.

It is sad that this thread by a resident troll is going to be ruined by an influx of new trolls (who think we don't realize that they are here for the sole purpose of trolling since they have zero else going on in their lives).

Tebow has taken all the fun out of trolling.

Thou shalt not troll.

Word. It's one thing to endlessly argue with each other about all of this crap, but this new influx of diarrhea is just tiresome.

Archived