Tebow looking at house near Sanchez's place

Lizard King

Tebow looking at house near Sanchez's place

By JENNIFER GOULD KEIL and RICH CALDER

Last Updated: 8:28 AM, March 24, 2012

The Bible says “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house” — but it sure looks like Tim Tebow is coveting Mark Sanchez’s pad.

The new Jets backup quarterback is seriously considering renting a cottage in the same tony New Jersey golf-course community where the Gang Green starting quarterback lives — and the home Tebow is looking at is nearly identical to Sanchez’s place, insiders exclusively told The Post yesterday.

“[Tebow] really wants to live there,” said a source.

The $10,000-a-month, four-bedroom house that’s on the radar of the deeply religious Tebow is similar to the cottage in which the swinging “Sanchize” lives at the exclusive Trump National Golf Course community in Bedminster, NJ.

Both cottages are next to Olympic-sized swimming pools — and are a football’s throw apart.

They’re also only 20 minutes by car to the Lincoln Tunnel and a half-hour to the Jets’ practice complex in Florham Park, NJ.

Unlike Tebow — an avid golfer — Sanchez rarely plays golf, but loves living at the complex because of the privacy provided by its gatehouse.

Tebow also checked out Trump Park Avenue in Midtown and other swanky Trump properties.

The Trump Organization declined comment.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/house_hunting_tim_in_sanchez_backfield_0MtpLL3BQEkqzLZVuRzGrI

Everyone is making this out to be Sanchez vs Tebow. I suspect these players will help each other. Tebow will gain rushing yards and make Mark step up his game. Mark might actually be able to help Tebow learn how to be a real QB. They can co-exist.

Everyone is making this out to be Sanchez vs Tebow. I suspect these players will help each other. Tebow will gain rushing yards and make Mark step up his game. Mark might actually be able to help Tebow learn how to be a real QB. They can co-exist.

Word. He did wonders for Kyle Orton's career.

It's an interesting match cause they are peers. Orton was a vet. Sanchez and Tebow are 1 year apart and Sanchez came out early. I think they are the same age.

Why can't they run the spread option with Mark as QB and Tebow in most if not all of the plays?

your so awesome that I am literally falling off my unicorn right now as I type this.

You believe in Tebow and unicorns? I take it your moms didn't tell you the truth about life huh. Tooth fairy, not legit. Santa, may or may not be. I don't want to ruin your world in one shot.

Archived