INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

calm your t!ts.. If I vote the vile ape it will be the hammer that sends him into bolivian.

Unvote and vote PAC

That post seems really scummy. Saying you'll vote but not doing so even when most of this is bs

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that and, I'm dying to see what type of heroic move he'll make before he dies that will yield the town at least 7 scum members even though he'll get blasted for it while its happening.

I've got nothing in the arsenal right now. I haven't spent any time trying to exploit the setup, like I did last game.

My chief concerns are in the following quoted posts:

I have my scumdar dialed in.

Unvote

Vote Pac

look at that train on vic

scum must feel threatened

unvote

vote: Pac

I know Nolders easy to pick on but...does this ping anyone else? Or just me?

unvote, vote: nolder

Lol yes

ur pinging me

Vic doesn't typically buy into casing on D1, let alone proclamations of people being scum, so it seems far-fetched. So was Vic making a trap play? If so, why hasn't he switched to Nolder? Vic responded "Lol yes" to AVM when AVM asked us if Nolder's post pinged.

AVM's ping on Nolder, I agree with, but it wasn't the only scummy post in that series. So I'm confused as to why AVM didn't react to any of the other posts similar to Nolderp's. Perhaps because of those posters, Nolder is the easiest lynch? Guy dies on D1 with the same frequency of 80.

Of everything in that sequence the most scum-feeling post is Vic nudging AVM's case on Nolder without voting Nolder. I think we've all played long enough to know scum won't be found in the blatant plays, but in the subtle maneuvering, yes.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Unvote and vote PAC

That post seems really scummy. Saying you'll vote but not doing so even when most of this is bs

This is dumb. Pac does that sh*t constantly, and he's usually nowhere to be found when its time to hammer either... it is his calling card.

Verbal: you can't drive home if you are blacked out.

I'm personally going to follow CTM to victory, but only after Vic dies.

And Ape amuses me.

CTM is often referred to as the Pied Piper, and many have followed him before... only to watch him claim victory at the expense of the town.

BUT... it is good to know that you plan to do nothing this game but ride that vile pig's coattails. I'm curious what he'll think of that...

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (3) -- Vic, Nolder, Jack

Verbal (1) --Leelou

Vic (6) -- Christine, JC, Tina, Pac, Smash, Ape

JF80 (2) -- Sharrow

CTM (1) -- Hess

Nolder (1) -- AVM

AVM (1) -- JF80

Ape (3) -- JiF, CTM, Crusher

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

What? I took my vote off the gardener to help you with a distraction?

No good deed go's unpunished I guess.

Well, let me know how the ape train trap works out... I personally think Vic / Nolder competing trains makes more sense.

This is dumb. Pac does that sh*t constantly, and he's usually nowhere to be found when its time to hammer either... it is his calling card.

This. Pac is hands down the biggest pussy in this game. He's proved it time and time again.

This. Pac is hands down the biggest pussy in this game. He's proved it time and time again.

these must be the games you make up in your head while peddling your homo bike around Neptune Beach.

In the real real, I hammer bit-hes with regularity. when it's time to put you down I'll make sure my fist is the last thing you see.

these must be the games you make up in your head while peddling your homo bike around Neptune Beach.

In the real real, I hammer bit-hes with regularity. when it's time to put you down I'll make sure my fist is the last thing you see.

Must I use the sh*tty search feature to find your mega pussy antics on display for the whole world to see??? Must I????!!!!

Hess feels off.. call it latin intuition.

Early scum read : Hess

Early town read: AVM

FYI, Pac can usually read me, second only to AVM.

1) AVM- if he votes me, just lynch me

2) Pac- a close second

3) Everyone else pretty much sucks at this. JiF is pretty good actually. He'd be third.

So the mod strongly hinting that 1 of 4 neighbors is scum, and you thinking it was crusher = you having AVM corner'd?

The only people on earth that are more full of sh*t then you are politicians, ever consider running for office? I think you missed your calling

teh lulz

Hess feels off.. call it latin intuition.

Early scum read : Hess

Early town read: AVM

You sure that's not just the side effects of a late night taco bell run? Gas feels a lot like intuition sometimes.

I've got nothing in the arsenal right now. I haven't spent any time trying to exploit the setup, like I did last game.

My chief concerns are in the following quoted posts:

Vic doesn't typically buy into casing on D1, let alone proclamations of people being scum, so it seems far-fetched. So was Vic making a trap play? If so, why hasn't he switched to Nolder? Vic responded "Lol yes" to AVM when AVM asked us if Nolder's post pinged.

AVM's ping on Nolder, I agree with, but it wasn't the only scummy post in that series. So I'm confused as to why AVM didn't react to any of the other posts similar to Nolderp's. Perhaps because of those posters, Nolder is the easiest lynch? Guy dies on D1 with the same frequency of 80.

Of everything in that sequence the most scum-feeling post is Vic nudging AVM's case on Nolder without voting Nolder. I think we've all played long enough to know scum won't be found in the blatant plays, but in the subtle maneuvering, yes.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Same reason you didn't deal with any of the others until this morning. There were and still are people reacting to it and reacting to those who reacted to my post.

FYI, Pac can usually read me, second only to AVM.

1) AVM- if he votes me, just lynch me

2) Pac- a close second

3) Everyone else pretty much sucks at this. JiF is pretty good actually. He'd be third.

<3 u.

Neg rep for what is quite possibly the worst Back to the Future reference ever made.

Neg BOMB!!!!

Same reason you didn't deal with any of the others until this morning. There were and still are people reacting to it and reacting to those who reacted to my post.

Good point. We are just getting rolling I suppose.

<3 u.

Neg BOMB!!!!

Typically I am opposed to the neg bomb, when people call for it like you and 80 do... however, since it is Pac and I was in with the neg before you started clamoring for it like a pre-teen girl, I'm okay with it.

Neg rep for what is quite possibly the worst Back to the Future reference ever made.

I didn't expect you to be able to piece it together..

"Gentle-man" Jackie is notorious for his ill concieved Doc claims that have been detrimental to the town.

When thinking of a hair-brained Doc, Brown popped into my head. It's not going to work if I have to keep explaining these references.

I can dumb it down if necessary.

Well, let me know how the ape train trap works out... I personally think Vic / Nolder competing trains makes more sense.

No trap just a friend trying to help a friend in need.

I could kill Vic just based on him slapping us around like a pnch of punks.

unvote

vote VIC

Typically I am opposed to the neg bomb, when people call for it like you and 80 do... however, since it is Pac and I was in with the neg before you started clamoring for it like a pre-teen girl, I'm okay with it.

"clamoring for it like a pre-teen girl" because of one post is a bit excessive, no?

Call your shot!

Top three for scum:

Vic

JiF

The others need more marinade but expect more to pop up soon.

Hahah!!! Wrong. Dumbass.

I didn't expect you to be able to piece it together..

"Gentle-man" Jackie is notorious for his ill concieved Doc claims that have been detrimental to the town.

When thinking of a hair-brained Doc, Brown popped into my head. It's not going to work if I have to keep explaining these references.

I can dumb it down if necessary.

Oh no, I got it. It just wasn't nearly as funny or prolific as you think.

Archived