Dolphags to do Hard Knocks

Ryno the Jet

You're gonna have to elaborate a bit on this.

Coach philbin's son died just a few days before he was named Head Coach for the Miami Dolphins. I'm sure it's going to be a focus point on Hardknocks. Going through one of his darkest moments in life and then a few days later one of the best days of his life. Sad story bro.

Coach philbin's son died just a few days before he was named Head Coach for the Miami Dolphins. I'm sure it's going to be a focus point on Hardknocks. Going through one of his darkest moments in life and then a few days later one of the best days of his life. Sad story bro.

I know what happened. I'm wondering how a guy losing his son makes for good TV.

Their owner is desperate for any kind of attention, similar to how Woody Johnson was desperate. They have more disfunction down there. Maybe they can do one show on all of the celebrity owners lol.

It's a story and while it's a sad one, it will capture viewers.

Who tunes in to hear a first hand account of the worst tragedy someone can go through? That's morbid curiousity to the 10th power.

Oh I don't know. Jeff Ireland alone should be entertaining.

We'll undoubtedly get to find out how many of the rookies mothers are prostitutes if nothing else

I'm excited for them to root out all the rookies with whore mothers.

That is so 75 minutes ago.

Who tunes in to hear a first hand account of the worst tragedy someone can go through? That's morbid curiousity to the 10th power.

ESPN and other networks run in-depth stories on tragedies all the time. I'm kind of shocked some of you are acting like this is unheard of. Watching Sports Center with my Girl Friend or an Outside the Lines piece makes my Girlfriend cry harder than a Lifetime movie would.

The only possible entertainment that can come from this is if the fans decide to stage another protest during Hard Knocks and we get some riveting interviews from the super intelligent fan base.

My favorite was the guy who was protesting while clutching the Dan Marino doll.

COM'N MAN Guy FTW

Between - Honk for Csonka (as if thats relative) and #phinsprotset (wtf?) and fins down (instead of fins up, get it?) and fireland (written on Ireland's flag, see what he did there?)....Com'n Man (with "13" randomly written on the back of his Busch Lite box and weirdly spelled) definitely takes the cake.

Archived