Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Me and CTM are opposite sides of the same coin. I'm the brightly polished side with a smiling, respectable historical figure on it, while he is the dirty side that has sat face-down in a oily puddle in a Grand Union parking lot for years with the shape of a phallic building on its face.

lmao.. you remind me of my soon to be ex wife

I hate that bitch too

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe i also have motives for engaging you.. Maybe I'm hoping you are Nk'd so you can join jif in the smc thread to discuss your brilliance

No, it's pretty clear you don't want to have to burn a NK on me if you are scum, and if you are town, you are keeping me alive because I'm town too dufus.

Either way, thanks. I know there is purpose to what you are doing, as you do with my reacting to it, just remains to be seen what it is...

lmao.. you remind me of my soon to be ex wife

I hate that bitch too

I won't let you put your dirty hippie penis anywhere near me, no matter how many years pass and how often you try... yeah, I can see the similarity.

He's spot on you homo. You've begun to mimick that which your faggy heart desires...

This isn't the dead thread .. SMC has no powers here. His capability to accurately describe anything out here is as great as crusher's capability to turn down bacon

I won't let you put your dirty hippie penis anywhere near me, no matter how many years pass and how often you try... yeah, I can see the similarity.

if i were to foot the bill, would you see a shrink and give me access to his reports?

So i had a CT scan on my belly this morning... and they made me drink this horrendous white sh*t. Now I'm pooping like an 18 year old dog where it just comes out white. So frakking gross!!!

that stuff is ****ing nasty if it's the same stuff I' thinking off.. Was it hard to finish without yakking?

if i were to foot the bill, would you see a shrink and give me access to his reports?

Shrink's report would probably say: GFY

that stuff is ****ing nasty if it's the same stuff I' thinking off.. Was it hard to finish without yakking?

Yeah, I got through the berry flavor okay, then they gave me banana and I was like wtf did you change the flavor for bitches!!!! Hopped up on the counter and pooo'ed all over everyone... then pukeed on top of the pooo and then smashed my fists in it. Pretty routine doctor visit otherwise.

(Sorry to talk about poops, but its the only thing I could think of to get CTM to stop wanting to hump my leg right now... he's getting a bit creepy)

I did need a reminder that you were actually male... You're such a little bitch that it's easy to forget

I did need a reminder that you were actually male... You're such a little bitch that it's easy to forget

Gross. You mean you imagine me as a chick when trying to chat me up on the interwebz you ****ing creepy bastard!!!!

***** OFFICIAL NIGHT ACTION *****

KILL JACK

lmao.. we're so impatient... we should raid mafiascum.net.. just all sign up for a game.. They move so slow there, it makes DM look like nascar... If we could get like 60% of the game being JN'ers it'd be interesting to see how they reacted and how quickly we got banned

lmao.. we're so impatient... we should raid mafiascum.net.. just all sign up for a game.. They move so slow there, it makes DM look like nascar... If we could get like 60% of the game being JN'ers it'd be interesting to see how they reacted and how quickly we got banned

In.

Say when.

One interaction between you and Pac/Ape and all 3 of you would get the swift boot.

I don't think anyone considers you a bitch. I certainly don't.

You are a great addition to the mafia community here though, and I hope you'll keep playing. Just know, we are old-fashioned men here, we like our girls to act like girls. Flirting with you is way more fun than insult throwdowns. :)

What he meant to say was sorry for being a douche won't happen again.

What he meant to say was sorry for being a douche won't happen again.

Nah, I'm saving that for post game when I know for sure she's not scum and pulling an emo melt to weasel her way out of being cased.

Can we please?

Everyone awoke in Vic's Asian Hooters restaurant to discover a dead, dead mod. Jack had drunkenly disappeared, fallen in a gutter, and evidently, had been suffocated by his own vomit, then shot in the face by 80. 80 threw the body on the table in triumph.

"I am now the mod. Jack is dead. Send me all night actions."

Night continues.

Everyone awoke in Vic's Asian Hooters restaurant to discover a dead, dead mod. Jack had drunkenly disappeared, fallen in a gutter, and evidently, had been suffocated by his own vomit, then shot in the face by 80. 80 threw the body on the table in triumph.

"I am now the mod. Jack is dead. Send me all night actions."

Night continues.

Inv CTM

I'm finally done with dealing with Ape. That's what happened.

You've been hurling insults at me since you signed up here Christine. It's not like it's a dynamic we have with each other on DM. Over there I treat you normal like everyone else. You chose to come here and put your energy into lobbing insults at me, I tried to explain how it works and suggested you tone it down, you didn't listen, and here we are... I'm happy to move on now... but please, don't act like the victim.

Archived