Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so for all the joking about JiF and I chasing players away the only one who has truly done it is the stupid ape. What would Mrs Ape say about the way her dreamboat talks to girls on the computer?

so for all the joking about JiF and I chasing players away the only one who has truly done it is the stupid ape. What would Mrs Ape say about the way her dreamboat talks to girls on the computer?

That he needs some kind of an outlet for his crippling insecurity and overwhelming self hatred, and better lady ape then her...

my guess anyway

Could be, sure.. Not saying I'm 100% convinced.

Of course not. You wouldve rather lynched Ape than Pac, the scum roleblocker.

You're insticts have been off this game.

Plus, we're dealing with Absentee JackMod. Who knows why there is a delay?

Of course not. You wouldve rather lynched Ape than Pac, the scum roleblocker.

Ape could still be scum.. Honestly. I figured if pac was scum, he'd have claimed doctor to try and out the doc.. Didn't see him going down without a fight like that... I still voted him and was early on his train however, i started to waiver when he had nothing to say other then a vote for you

You're insticts have been off this game.

Not even close to true.. Why do you think people are saying I've played too clean.. I spent the first three day voting exclusively EP and then day 4 spent most of the day on JC with only a brief period of voting ape

Ape, I thought you were toning it down on post count? 500+ posts? Damn.

That was relevant basically for D1 and D2. Through the end of week the game started, and the weekend I spent in Maine. After that, it was back to normal open firehose of dooshiness

Ape could still be scum.. Honestly. I figured if pac was scum, he'd have claimed doctor to try and out the doc.. Didn't see him going down without a fight like that... I still voted him and was early on his train however, i started to waiver when he had nothing to say other then a vote for you

Not even close to true.. Why do you think people are saying I've played too clean.. I spent the first three day voting exclusively EP and then day 4 spent most of the day on JC with only a brief period of voting ape

You are putting a lot of stock in who you voted, and where you were on their trains, like you've been keeping track of what you do just to be able to dredge it out as a case for why you are town.

The bold is exactly why I think you are scum. You aren't making cases of your own, you are piggy-backing those made by others, then when people do flip scum, you perpetuate a narrative of your own about how you've been precise, and others (me) have been moving their votes around and trying to take pressure off scum. I think what you are doing is transparent, you are busing, and then using the scum deaths to try framing townies who are doing what they always do, which is pressuring multiple people at once.

Last day for example, I started out on Pac, Lily and JC. I felt Lily defended alright, the other two not so much. I kept pressing them, unveiled my trap case on JC and sent at him. We all hit a standstill. Then Christine voted Pac after saying she didn't think he's town, and none of her top 4, that happened as a result of the cases I was pushing. I cased her, then Pac re-emerged to push my case on her.

So while you've been "precise" all I see is you trying to leverage a do-nothing-to-find-scum approach to this game to look more clean.

You are putting a lot of stock in who you voted, and where you were on their trains, like you've been keeping track of what you do just to be able to dredge it out as a case for why you are town.

The bold is exactly why I think you are scum. You aren't making cases of your own, you are piggy-backing those made by others, then when people do flip scum, you perpetuate a narrative of your own about how you've been precise, and others (me) have been moving their votes around and trying to take pressure off scum. I think what you are doing is transparent, you are busing, and then using the scum deaths to try framing townies who are doing what they always do, which is pressuring multiple people at once.

You are full of it. I responded to EP's post with a "ping" post, and voted him with a reason. I voted JC cause a) his track record and B) that he was lowest in vote count of my most suspicious players. I have given a reason for all of my votes..

You've cased the entire game, yet you want a cookie for the 25% you've been right for.

You are full of it. I responded to EP's post with a "ping" post, and voted him with a reason. I voted JC cause a) his track record and B) that he was lowest in vote count of my most suspicious players. I have given a reason for all of my votes..

You've cased the entire game, yet you want a cookie for the 25% you've been right for.

Yup, you've given reasons.... but I believe its been after the momentum already swung to those guys. Not before.

Maybe if any of you payed attention, I upvoted a few posts yesterday. I have been around. Don't use the fact that I am still absolutely furious with Ape to try and pin Scum on me. If I was any sort of power role, I would have requested to be replaced, but given the fact that I am, and I will repeat it, just a Vanilla Town, I'm watching. I am not the bitch some of you consider me to be, in that I will just abandon a game.

Maybe if any of you payed attention, I upvoted a few posts yesterday. I have been around. Don't use the fact that I am still absolutely furious with Ape to try and pin Scum on me. If I was any sort of power role, I would have requested to be replaced, but given the fact that I am, and I will repeat it, just a Vanilla Town, I'm watching. I am not the bitch some of you consider me to be, in that I will just abandon a game.

APe's an a$$hole.. We've had a meeting and we're all on your side .. Ape's getting the boot if he doesn;'t make nice

Feels like Eat-a-Nol Penis is already setting up D2 cases to run up bandwaggoners from Hess's train...

Right now I feel like AVM knows Hess is town (he was touting a town read on Hess on page one of the thread for crying out loud) and is distancing from his lynch, and EP is on Hess's train and positioning to run up other town on Hess's train on D2.

I'd vote either AVM or EP. If we decide to hammer Hess, to give these observations context I'm okay with that too. I'm more inclined to play the odds of Hess being town, and kill either of these two, who I feel are making the subtle moves that leverage the games current situation.

Vote Count:

Hess - 7 - JC, Pac, JiF, 80, CTM, Nolder, Tina

JC - 1 - Lily

Ape - 1 - Crusher

Tina - 1 - AVM

Leelou - 1 - SMC

AVM - 1 - Christine

Hess is at L3

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

this pings... i'd feel stronger about it if it was someone who has been around here longer

unvote

vote

eternal

crap.. i can see the ape is seeing the same things I do..

AVM and EP's reasoning has been very suspect.. trying to appear too townish imo

It's post like this that make me want to vote you just to rid the game of your fowl stench

:(

There is better reasoning for an AVM lynch than an EP one.

He pinged me first. Cookie please.

Joking about taking credit aside, Christine's post was an interesting one there.

i was the first person on both JC and EP... try again nitwit

If you aren't saying this to troll me, then you are lying.

You also were peppering the thread with distrustful comments towards Hess (one that I bumped in my last post about ridding the game of his filth) and yet as soon as he revealed, you started spinning things as me outing the Cop.

You are not being a lead-dog on anyone's lynch, and you are absolutely spinning hindsight to make people's actions look scummier than they really are. I do this all the time as scum, I know it when I see it dirtbag.

I don't think anyone considers you a bitch. I certainly don't.

You are a great addition to the mafia community here though, and I hope you'll keep playing. Just know, we are old-fashioned men here, we like our girls to act like girls. Flirting with you is way more fun than insult throwdowns. :)

Welcome back. Can't wait to see who you decided to NK. :winking0001:

I don't think anyone considers you a bitch. I certainly don't.

You are a great addition to the mafia community here though, and I hope you'll keep playing. Just know, we are old-fashioned men here, we like our girls to act like girls. Flirting with you is way more fun than insult throwdowns. :)

Apparently its "old-fashioned" to berate women relentlessly. You sicken me.

Apparently its "old-fashioned" to berate women relentlessly. You sicken me.

Shut your mouth before I show you the back of my other hand bitch.

Also, I wasn't treating her like a girl this game, I was treating her like one of the guys - which was the precedent she set - now we know it's not really what she wants.

Hell, the only people who really talk to each other that way here and don't cry about it are me, CTM, Pac and JIF.

Let's get back to talking about her boobies...

Welcome back, Christine! And it was only CTM who tried to pin your absence as a scumtell.

OK, CTMApe.

If you aren't saying this to troll me, then you are lying.

You also were peppering the thread with distrustful comments towards Hess (one that I bumped in my last post about ridding the game of his filth) and yet as soon as he revealed, you started spinning things as me outing the Cop.

You are not being a lead-dog on anyone's lynch, and you are absolutely spinning hindsight to make people's actions look scummier than they really are. I do this all the time as scum, I know it when I see it dirtbag.

wow you are ****ing nuts... Those tips of comments toward hess I've been making for years... My status is a a reference to Hess... they are in no way game related..

Also.. You know for a fact that i was on EP first on day 2 and day 3.. ANd was early on day1.. Also I was first on JC on day 4.. you are just making things up...

Welcome back, Christine! And it was only CTM who tried to pin your absence as a scumtell.

OK, CTMApe.

Me and CTM are opposite sides of the same coin. I'm the brightly polished side with a smiling, respectable historical figure on it, while he is the dirty side that has sat face-down in a oily puddle in a Grand Union parking lot for years with the shape of a phallic building on its face.

wow you are ****ing nuts... Those tips of comments toward hess I've been making for years... My status is a a reference to Hess... they are in no way game related..

Also.. You know for a fact that i was on EP first on day 2 and day.. ANd was early on day1.. Also I was first on JC on day 4.. you are just making things up

Maybe I'm making it up so it looks like I'll vote you come day. Maybe I'm not.

Maybe I just like seeing you whine like a pig.. .squeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa

Maybe I'm making it up so it looks like I'll vote you come day. Maybe I'm not.

Maybe I just like seeing you whine like a pig.. .squeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa

maybe i also have motives for engaging you.. Maybe I'm hoping you are Nk'd so you can join jif in the smc thread to discuss your brilliance

Archived