Courtney's Still alive

courtnj18

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and I both, but apparently not. (The same could also be said for JiF's love of fatties, mind you).

I believe jif to be same sex orientated, the fatty's were a stepping stone for him to daddy's

Perhaps, but even then the preference is clearly fatty daddies (see: Crusher, The).

rex ryan too..

i'm aware.. dude is sick

Haters

This is simply not true. You should be encouraged to have more. Much more.

<3 yer soul

You less than 3 my soul ... =/

I thought love was supposed to be infinite.

Not interested in "arranging a hookup" with him thanks.. just interesting to see someone else here from Rochester.

I would however like to arrange a time to meet up with you so I could punch you in the face.

jax 12/9... i'll be there bitch

My lack of knowledge and expertise in this area is noted.

also noted is your extreme interest in the general subject of homosexuality as well as the mating habits of teh jifsexual specifically

Thanks, but you forgot brains.

Listen lady, the only interest the guys around here have in your brains would be the opportunity to fornicate them out of you.

Well played.

C'mon. She's throwing me softballs.

I'm sorry courtnj, but I don't want to hear about my sports from a woman. That may sound sexist, but that's the way it is. I don't care if it's the NFL, MLB, NBA, Nascar, or whatever. Even ESPN pisses me off. Putting pieces of eye candy in front of me with scripts they didn't even write without the male staff behind her.

C'mon. She's throwing me softballs.

I'm sorry courtnj, but I don't want to hear about my sports from a woman. That may sound sexist, but that's the way it is. I don't care if it's the NFL, MLB, NBA, Nascar, or whatever. Even ESPN pisses me off. Putting pieces of eye candy in front of me with scripts they didn't even write without the male staff behind her.

To be fair, 99.998% of people--men and women-- who talk about sports are conspicuously ignorant, whether they're on a message board or working for ESPN. It's just easier to disregard a woman's perspective because we can attribute their banality to never playing men's sports. If Chris Berman, Tim McCarver, John Sterling, Sean Salisbury or Shannon Sharpe weren't dudes, the sh*t that comes out of their mouths would relegate them to washing dishes in the network cafeteria.

To be fair, 99.998% of people--men and women-- who talk about sports are conspicuously ignorant, whether they're on a message board or working for ESPN. It's just easier to disregard a woman's perspective because we can attribute their banality to never playing men's sports. If Chris Berman, Tim McCarver, John Sterling, Sean Salisbury or Shannon Sharpe weren't dudes, the sh*t that comes out of their mouths would relegate them to washing dishes in the network cafeteria.

Yank McCarver off the list and I'm right with you.

^ this....... -_-

Women can voice their opinion on a sport just ignore it, if you believe it's so bad.

Hey, if women want to talk about tennis or the WNBA, more power to 'em. If I want to talk about shopping for shoes, I'll consult you.

Archived