Courtney's Still alive

courtnj18

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon. She's throwing me softballs.

I'm sorry courtnj, but I don't want to hear about my sports from a woman. That may sound sexist, but that's the way it is. I don't care if it's the NFL, MLB, NBA, Nascar, or whatever. Even ESPN pisses me off. Putting pieces of eye candy in front of me with scripts they didn't even write without the male staff behind her.

Well on behalf of the site, I would like you for extending this thread from 12 pages, well past 20 lol.

Now I will stand back and let you defend your point of view, haha.

To be fair, 99.998% of people--men and women-- who talk about sports are conspicuously ignorant, whether they're on a message board or working for ESPN. It's just easier to disregard a woman's perspective because we can attribute their banality to never playing men's sports. If Chris Berman, Tim McCarver, John Sterling, Sean Salisbury or Shannon Sharpe weren't dudes, the sh*t that comes out of their mouths would relegate them to washing dishes in the network cafeteria.

Case in point, Gayne, T0m

Hey, if women want to talk about tennis or the WNBA, more power to 'em. If I want to talk about shopping for shoes, I'll consult you.

Awesome, when I want advice on how to be a douche bag I'll run to you too ;)

Well on behalf of the site, I would like you for extending this thread from 12 pages, well past 20 lol.

Now I will stand back and let you defend your point of view, haha.

You heard my point of view Max. I have a hard enough time listening to Chris Berman giving me the days game results. I'm sure women don't want to hear my s**t on what went down on the View today, and I'd like the favor returned.

Awesome, when I want advice on how to be a douche bag I'll run to you too ;)

Ehh... I've been called worse, and I've been informed by my wife that a douche can be quite refreshing. All I'll say it certainly makes things taste better.

Holy crap! This offseason sucks! No offense to anyone... I just got done reading all 13 pages of this and I'm not quite sure if the right hemisphere of my cranium is still intact or offed itself somewhere around page 9...

Reading through this was like watching the Matrix trilogy... at first I thought I knew where it was going, then I was frightened and confused, then I had a couple of laughs, and now I don't know who the hell I even am anymore...

At least there's always TomShane and JiF to stir things up with their homoerotic banter...

Holy crap! This offseason sucks! No offense to anyone... I just got done reading all 13 pages of this and I'm not quite sure if the right hemisphere of my cranium is still intact or offed itself somewhere around page 9...

Reading through this was like watching the Matrix trilogy... at first I thought I knew where it was going, then I was frightened and confused, then I had a couple of laughs, and now I don't know who the hell I even am anymore...

At least there's always TomShane and JiF to stir things up with their homoerotic banter...

I don't understand why anyone would subject themselves to such pain.

You heard my point of view Max. I have a hard enough time listening to Chris Berman giving me the days game results. I'm sure women don't want to hear my s**t on what went down on the View today, and I'd like the favor returned.

Do you live in a room with padded walls???

• 2 weeks later...

I can take over as the girl everyone embarrasses themselves for. I'm not actively looking for the position but if you're actively looking for someone to fill the role, it might as well be me. And I tend to lurk more than post. Hope that's cool.

I can take over as the girl everyone embarrasses themselves for. I'm not actively looking for the position but if you're actively looking for someone to fill the role, it might as well be me. And I tend to lurk more than post. Hope that's cool.

Pictures please!

I'd be more then be happy to E-creep all over you

Thank God someone stepped up, otherwise the main topics of discussion here would tend to circle around Tom Brady's latent homosexuality, Wes Welkers hair implants, Rex Ryans loss of weight or his wifes nasty internet pictures. Or even worse Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez pretending to be friends. Disaster is in the air.

Now kay pull out your phone and snap a cute pic of yourself and post it. The guys around here need motivational material for their right arms other than grabbing another beer.

It's not personal - and no, I'm all about the real deal

Courtney -- I just realized you were at 345 posts. Just a reminder, the contract you signed with JN stated that you would be at 400 posts by 7/31 and 500 before the 1st regular season game.

You are close, so I won't make a big deal out of it. Just pointing it out because we did give you a signing bonus and all.

Thanks.

Courtney -- I just realized you were at 345 posts. Just a reminder, the contract you signed with JN stated that you would be at 400 posts by 7/31 and 500 before the 1st regular season game.

You are close, so I won't make a big deal out of it. Just pointing it out because we did give you a signing bonus and all.

Thanks.

Don't worry Babe, I'll still take you on a hot date to Chili's either way. You play your cards right I might even let you order a entree off the diner menu

Archived