The Sagging Ratings & Failed Business Model of At JetNation.com

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole thing reminds me of the time at my family picnic on my mothers side when my cousin Squinty's dog took a crap right in the middle of the horseshoe pit. My cousin Testy got really upset and said, "Squinty!! see what your dog dig?" Squinty tried his best to but his best wasn't good enough. Turns out Squinty didn;t have a dog but his mom, my Aunt dumpy aquired some bad habits while living over seas and was a natural woman who didn't believe in shaving or hygeine at all . Yeah CTM already pm'd you her your number.

So I think what we all must do is to stop taking dumps and blaming the dog and try to be more self accountable. We are like a large dump taking family here and in family their is strength and alot like this family and my mothers people a good dose of the mental illness. I for one am willing to do whatever it takes to save this site as long as it doesn't call on me to do any work or invest any money. I think its worth it.

Get some JI, its making money.

I heard they just bought a new Army truck.

Being serious for a second, I like our business model much better. VIP Memberships...yeah, i'm still not feeling it. :)

And to those that don't know what this is about, a banned poster said to us on Twitter that we were failing. Our ratings were sagging and this "internet business" was failing...something like that.

So anyhow I will respond but seriously does anyone want to buy some of this conference room furniture? :)

And to those that don't know what this is about, a banned poster said to us on Twitter that we were failing. Our ratings were sagging and this "internet business" was failing...something like that.

So anyhow I will respond but seriously does anyone want to buy some of this conference room furniture? :)

i wouldnt mind the deck chair with the beaded seat cover.

This whole thing reminds me of the time at my family picnic on my mothers side when my cousin Squinty's dog took a crap right in the middle of the horseshoe pit. My cousin Testy got really upset and said, "Squinty!! see what your dog dig?" Squinty tried his best to but his best wasn't good enough. Turns out Squinty didn;t have a dog but his mom, my Aunt dumpy aquired some bad habits while living over seas and was a natural woman who didn't believe in shaving or hygeine at all . Yeah CTM already pm'd you her your number.

So I think what we all must do is to stop taking dumps and blaming the dog and try to be more self accountable. We are like a large dump taking family here and in family their is strength and alot like this family and my mothers people a good dose of the mental illness. I for one am willing to do whatever it takes to save this site as long as it doesn't call on me to do any work or invest any money. I think its worth it.

I like em natural

The only way to right this ship is to bring back the rape jokes.

It has come to our attention by members of the Internet Peanut Gallery that JetNation suffers from sagging ratings and is a business model destined for failure.

I must say that ever since the JN Stock Dividend was rescinded & my last paycheck bounced, I've become very concerned about the financial strength of this business and what the decline in ratings could mean for JTN - The JetNation Television Network. Phil stated that the bounced check was an accounting error and has since paid my weekly wages, but now I'm concerned because the same amount I was paid is missing from the Moderator's Lounge snack & soda machine fund.

I think business has become so bad, that Phil is putting the finishing touches on his Golden Parachute and ready to split town on his private jet.

Anyone else concerned about this? I don't know what to do.

Are you sure your name isn't Stephen McGuiness of the PFAI?

Max, When JN goes public, put me down for a 100K preferred placement when you do your IPO. I can use the write off.

If you can use a 100k write-off we should definitely talk. There is a seat for you on the JetNation Board of Directors. :)

Holy cow, an entire thread about something that a banned poster tweeted? Guess twitter is king.

You know us, always over dramatizing things, lol. It was pretty easy to have seen this one coming haha.

We can organize a Bake Sale

This. Please do it, you are in charge.

One thing though, everything should be baked twice. Crusher and I will need to sample everything in advance for QA purposes.

Wouldn't that have caused the entire internet to implode?

If and when JetNation.com heads into forclosure and i buy this place for almost nothing, my first order of business is the put teh Falcon in charge of everything.

If and when JetNation.com heads into forclosure and i buy this place for almost nothing, my first order of business is the put teh Falcon in charge of everything.

JetNation has no debt. I don't see foreclosure in its future. :)

Granted it has no revenue either. But the no debt thing is what I would like to stress.

JetNation has no debt. I don't see foreclosure in its future. :)

Granted it has no revenue either. But the no debt thing is what I would like to stress.

i would like to buy the place for 2 rex ryan dogs, 2 grape fantas, and your son can play in my fantasy league this year. let me know

i would like to buy the place for 2 rex ryan dogs, 2 grape fantas, and your son can play in my fantasy league this year. let me know

I never drink grape soda. Do your research on me and come back when you have a real offer together.

I would still need to come up with another $5. VIP memberships cost $55, duh. PASS.

OK final offer. All of the above (i'll throw in the $5). Plus seasons 1-7 of the hit ABC sitcom Boy Meets World, Rocky-Rocky Balboa on dvd, a 45 MPH street sign from Rt. 94 in Fredon NJ, a metal storage shelf, a slightly used discman, a Mr. McGibblets stuffed animal from The League, AND last but not least an original never opened Jumanji board game.

We're ALL VIP's at jetnation....

Vinny! Hey man good seeing you here.

And yes, that should be our tagline. We are all VIPs at JetNation. But that doesn't mean the lapdances are free. Just saying. Tips are appreciated, lol.

Archived