Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

There has been a failed attack!

That was me

I'm a 1 shot vig that can shoot any time

I used it on DPR 'cause I thought he was scum but the ****er lived through it somehow

Smells like a strongly rolled SK to me

Unvote

Vote DPR

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was me

I used it on DPR 'cause I thought he was scum but the ****er lived through it somehow

Unvote

Vote DPR

ninja-fail.gif

I understand your attack, your claim, and your vote. Not at all. You are an idiot.

Ape vs. CTM just feels weird to me. I don't see how Ape can have such an open and shut case here when to me CTM has barely started playing. Most if not all of the tells Ape listed out where Ape-centric tells (i.e. things CTM does directly to Ape to indicate that he's scum), so it's really difficult to tell if it has some merit or not from my perspective.

It almost feels like A) It's a gambit (and considering the principals involved, they might do it) or B ) Ape has been instructed by Pac to attack CTM off the bat since Pac is kind of an a$$hole.

If it's C) Ape legit feels this way, then I'm still baffled because honestly it's just weird and awfully bold to go after someone so hard as scum of the bat. Then again, there have been many games since I played with all of you so I acknowledge playstyles have changed. I've read through some of the recent games but it's not the same as playing in them.

That was me

Unvote

Vote DPR

I don't disbelieve that you are the shooter unless someone counters that fact, but why did you shoot so early?

Also interesting that you said SK... why couldn't he be mafia with a vest or town with a vest?

I don't disbelieve that you are the shooter unless someone counters that fact, but why did you shoot so early?

Also interesting that you said SK... why couldn't he be mafia with a vest or town with a vest?

I got the feeling from the message Pac sent me and the scene that it wasn't a vest. The first role to be bulletproof in a game before anything else should be a SK imo because it's so hard to win as one so that's what I'm assuming for now. If he's a bulletproof townie then town is in for a bloodbath apparently.

As for why I shot him. I didn't like the way he voted me. Seemed scummy to me and still does.

Ape vs. CTM just feels weird to me. I don't see how Ape can have such an open and shut case here when to me CTM has barely started playing. Most if not all of the tells Ape listed out where Ape-centric tells (i.e. things CTM does directly to Ape to indicate that he's scum), so it's really difficult to tell if it has some merit or not from my perspective.

It almost feels like A) It's a gambit (and considering the principals involved, they might do it) or B ) Ape has been instructed by Pac to attack CTM off the bat since Pac is kind of an a$$hole.

If it's C) Ape legit feels this way, then I'm still baffled because honestly it's just weird and awfully bold to go after someone so hard as scum of the bat. Then again, there have been many games since I played with all of you so I acknowledge playstyles have changed. I've read through some of the recent games but it's not the same as playing in them.

I thought trap initially but you have a interesting angle with B, which is totally possible. Pac likes messing with polack in his game. His sole win condition could be to get me lynched, making him some kind of third party. I'm still confused. There is no way he legit feels this way, on meta alone the guy never sticks to any case like this, least of all any early day 1 case based off of a single post. Heck he's meta'd himself for us just in the last few pages, he's insisting he caught me and knew I was scum in a game in which he voted off everyone but me (and lily), Now, on much less information he's "caught me" and won't be unvoting? Something stinks. If it's not forced, then my only other guess is that he's scum and was worried about being meta'd on low contribution cause he's traveling, now he's afraid to back off cause it could appear scummy to some..

Either way, he's clearly been panicked by catching votes and spooked enough to start playing footsy with potential voters. I don't know how that isn't clear to everyone at this point.

You should have put it in Christine when you hung out. With all the "OMG I'm so drunk and look I haz boobz" seems like it'd be a cinch.

Unvote, Vote Ape

For this, and the fact that I like CTM, I'm getting on the Ape Train.

All aboard the Ape Train!

d4Mck.jpg

That was me

Unvote

Vote DPR

You're a wildman.. You a one shot vig and you tried to kill someone 10 minutes into day 1? Polack knows this is right up your alley, so doesn't find it inherently suspicious, but at the same time wonders wth u were thinking

You're a wildman.. You a one shot vig and you tried to kill someone 10 minutes into day 1? Polack knows this is right up your alley, so doesn't find it inherently suspicious, but at the same time wonders wth u were thinking

This Post is pure genius

Unvote Vote APE

It was longer than 10 minutes but I see your point

LOL, Nolder. DPR's first game back in ages and you try to kill him D1 with your only shot.

Yep

Kind of a dick move I know but I legitimately believe he's scum

The fact that my shout actually failed makes me even more sure

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, JVoR

Leelou (3) - SMC, Tina, CTM

Nolder (2) - DPR, Verb

CTM (2) - 80, Ape

Sharrow (1) - Blob

Verb (4) - JC, Dan, JiF, Hess

80 (1) - BG

Christine (1) - Wombat

Ape (4) - Vic, AVM, Christine, Smash

DPR (1) - Nolder

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out.

My feelings so far.

1. My role blows. Changing my name back to Crusher. Pac is a brown turd.

2. Ape/CTM thing is outta the ordinary. Ape usually reels himself in Day 1 after being a knucklehead and when he is town he fights his stubborn tendencies for the best of the town. As scum hard to believe he would push this hard at CTM on nothing more than arguing who knows who's scum tells better. JVOR's "B": scenario that it's a win condition or PR makes pretty good sense.

3. Nolder shooting DPR before the ink is dry in this game is typical day 1 Nolder antics. DPR having some sort of protection is very interesting. Especially if the scene is more than just than flavor. Almost sounds like he is Tyler Durden. If Nolder truly a one shot Vig is it possible that we have one time vest in this game?

4. Christines new picture is smexy. Her face is pretty.

5. My belly button has a lot of lint in it.

6. Sharrow needs do die day 1 because he never dies day 1 and its about time he gets slapped around a little.

C.

I change my playstyle from game to game. Intentionally. My plan for this game is to FOS nobody, I've been on fire as a scum hunter in recent games, responsible for a lot of D1 scum catches, and get no love for it because at the end of every game there's a contingency of people that say I FOS everyone so I can retroactively claim "I was right!"

There are a handful of people that I have very good reads on, and know for sure what their town tells are or what their scum tells are. You have missed out on about 8 game of Jetscode and I going back and forth nailing each other with absolute confidence as scum. It's been great actually a good game within each game for him and I. I've completely shut down Nolder a few times on D1, here and on DM once in a DPR game where I caught Nolder and 2 of his scummates in the same debate. Also had about 3 games in a row where I pwned AVM with the same level of confidence I'm displaying here, one where it took one post. Another, where he ended up 3rd party, which nobody gives me credit for. So.... JC, Nolder, Vic, CTM and AVM are my most confident reads for picking out their scum and/or town tells in that order.

I'm not trying to chest thump here, just trying to exhibit that my play has come a LONG way since you stopped playing. In fact, it was The Office game that the lightbulb went on for me. Since then my scumhunting has done a 180, and become much more adept at it.

The first tell on CTM has to do with him placing a vote on Leelou while manufacturing a scenario of what is really going on in her RL that pre-empted the post she made where she'd be pre-occupied, then he did the same thing with me. That is something he does routinely, it is not a case, it is a verbose false-narrative (as JC would call it) composed entirely to justify an opportunistic vote on someone that won't be around to defend.

In an effort to not come across as "trap setting" and "do this, then claim you were doing that" which is a lot of the crap I catch because head-fakes are a method I employ routinely, I'm just trusting my read on CTM and standing behind it. If I'm wrong, it does nothing but provide more fodder for people to troll me about sucking at this game... but I feel about 70% right about my reads on him. He and I battle almost every game, but a lot of times we do it to stay alive and survive NKs, especially when one of us is rolled up. The past 7-8 times that has happened I've been 100% confident I've known he is town, and 100% convincing in thread that I'm "going after him". So quite a few of you guys might think there's a constant suspicion there that just isn't, I'm very, very confident in my ability to read when CTM is town or scum.

Sorry for creating a polarizing situation. This is what happens when I play just to follow my reads, and don't beat the grass and apply pressure to everyone I guess.

I thought trap initially but you have a interesting angle with B, which is totally possible. Pac likes messing with polack in his game. His sole win condition could be to get me lynched, making him some kind of third party. I'm still confused. There is no way he legit feels this way, on meta alone the guy never sticks to any case like this, least of all any early day 1 case based off of a single post. Heck he's meta'd himself for us just in the last few pages, he's insisting he caught me and knew I was scum in a game in which he voted off everyone but me (and lily), Now, on much less information he's "caught me" and won't be unvoting? Something stinks. If it's not forced, then my only other guess is that he's scum and was worried about being meta'd on low contribution cause he's traveling, now he's afraid to back off cause it could appear scummy to some..

Either way, he's clearly been panicked by catching votes and spooked enough to start playing footsy with potential voters. I don't know how that isn't clear to everyone at this point.

There are only 2 people who scare me when I'm scum, you aren't one of them. Pac and JC read me best.

You are pandering to JVoY here... pig.

Also, making CTM constantly refer to himself as the Polack is something Ape would do.

Illogical rationale... noted. Pac is the mod, it'd be something Pac would do. Why you invoked blame on me is stinky, and probably something you'll have an excuse for....

#4 Thank you! I actually put in my contacts and did my makeup and hair, which is a rarity.

Your hair looks so full it brings out the brightness in your smile. I hope you got plenty of male attention that night. I would be ashamed of my brethren if someone didn;t give it their best to visit your secret place.

So I guess we're willing to throw out the "don't kill the previous mod day 1" rule this game, huh? lol.

I didn't want to say it myself here. I'm not sure I understand how in a scenario where after I've shown I can read people like JC, AVM, Nolder and CTM all really, really well... and I'm not a stranger to saying "ping, that's a tell I know this person is scum" these paranoid ninny's all end up voting me. Instead of one of the slimiest pigs that none of them can read and that always ends up burning them in the long run... face it CTM as town never really leads lynches on scum, and as scum always works you all over while I kick and scream to lynch him.

Illogical rationale... noted. Pac is the mod, it'd be something Pac would do. Why you invoked blame on me is stinky, and probably something you'll have an excuse for....

That was kinda funny. Not that easy to tell you two apart to be honest. Probably best way is the music test again. Give you guys a hat and start music. You will probably fill the hat with poop then wear it and Pac will dance around it. Its the only way.

C.

I change my playstyle from game to game. Intentionally. My plan for this game is to FOS nobody, I've been on fire as a scum hunter in recent games, responsible for a lot of D1 scum catches, and get no love for it because at the end of every game there's a contingency of people that say I FOS everyone so I can retroactively claim "I was right!"

There are a handful of people that I have very good reads on, and know for sure what their town tells are or what their scum tells are. You have missed out on about 8 game of Jetscode and I going back and forth nailing each other with absolute confidence as scum. It's been great actually a good game within each game for him and I. I've completely shut down Nolder a few times on D1, here and on DM once in a DPR game where I caught Nolder and 2 of his scummates in the same debate. Also had about 3 games in a row where I pwned AVM with the same level of confidence I'm displaying here, one where it took one post. Another, where he ended up 3rd party, which nobody gives me credit for. So.... JC, Nolder, Vic, CTM and AVM are my most confident reads for picking out their scum and/or town tells in that order.

I'm not trying to chest thump here, just trying to exhibit that my play has come a LONG way since you stopped playing. In fact, it was The Office game that the lightbulb went on for me. Since then my scumhunting has done a 180, and become much more adept at it.

The first tell on CTM has to do with him placing a vote on Leelou while manufacturing a scenario of what is really going on in her RL that pre-empted the post she made where she'd be pre-occupied, then he did the same thing with me. That is something he does routinely, it is not a case, it is a verbose false-narrative (as JC would call it) composed entirely to justify an opportunistic vote on someone that won't be around to defend.

In an effort to not come across as "trap setting" and "do this, then claim you were doing that" which is a lot of the crap I catch because head-fakes are a method I employ routinely, I'm just trusting my read on CTM and standing behind it. If I'm wrong, it does nothing but provide more fodder for people to troll me about sucking at this game... but I feel about 70% right about my reads on him. He and I battle almost every game, but a lot of times we do it to stay alive and survive NKs, especially when one of us is rolled up. The past 7-8 times that has happened I've been 100% confident I've known he is town, and 100% convincing in thread that I'm "going after him". So quite a few of you guys might think there's a constant suspicion there that just isn't, I'm very, very confident in my ability to read when CTM is town or scum.

Sorry for creating a polarizing situation. This is what happens when I play just to follow my reads, and don't beat the grass and apply pressure to everyone I guess.

I want to shave your back.

C.

BG is that you?

C.

Not true. you never change your playstyle.. You talk about it, but at the end of the day you always fall back on the ape routine as town, too scared to hold firm to you convictions, too insecure to allow yourself to be tricked, hence the need to FOS everybody. You are as inneffective and sad as ever.

You are either scum or third party with a win condition that involves me, this much I'm sure of. So which is it?

2. Ape/CTM thing is outta the ordinary. Ape usually reels himself in Day 1 after being a knucklehead and when he is town he fights his stubborn tendencies for the best of the town. As scum hard to believe he would push this hard at CTM on nothing more than arguing who knows who's scum tells better. JVOR's "B": scenario that it's a win condition or PR makes pretty good sense.

I don't reel myself in on D1's. D1 is usually when I'm super aggressive because I believe whole-heartedly in pumping people for informative stances, opposing trains, pressure and finding scum D1. It is AFTER D1 that I usually try to tone it down, but not always, since that is when I can start referencing D1 content with current game content. I'm not doing it this game, because I've had a couple games now where I started slow, noticed some "pings" and didn't pursue them and I ended up right.

Also I was just mod, so I wasn't "just a knucklehead".

Archived