need help watching jets games...please help!!

neckdemon

so i moved to pittsburgh recently for personal reasons. i will be here a year. can't have direct tv...its just not an option. my kid does have a ps3 so i have that option for sunday ticket. only problem is i am an hvac service tech and work alot of sundays. soi need to find a way to record these games using the ps3 sunday ticket. can i hook it up to a dvr somehow and record them? i really need someone who has technical knowledge help me figure out a way to make this happen or else this whole football seaosn is going to suck balls. please help!!!!!

I know nothing of ps3, being able to DVR something, means you have to use a TIVO device, because just downloading it

doesn't mean your device is going to play it.

Before I went with Direct TV and their NFLN offerings, I used Game Rewind from NFL.com to watch the games..although I couldn't get them live, many were available immediately, the rest in 24 hours after the games are over.

Hope you get it worked out.

Actual conversation:

Me: "I'm a Jets fan."

Yinzer a$$hole: [perplexed] "...Oh. But, like, you root for the Steelers, too, right?"

Enjoy.

i can not get used to the pittsburgh accent either. they use retarded words and the way they say sh*t is stupid.

Archived